[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Eric and Dylan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ericanddylan.png (155 KB, 335x227) Image search: [Google]
ericanddylan.png
155 KB, 335x227
What does /r9k/ think of Eric and Dylan?
>>
>>24129044
Two idiots. Done what idiots do.
>>
They did nothing wrong.
>>
>jewish edge lords

nty
>>
>>24129044
Better than Rodger
>>
It's weird that they committed the only mass shooting that has any sort of survellinance footage of the event. It was like 1999 or some shit, too.
>>
>>24129111
Wasn't really a mass shooting, more of a failed bombing.
>>
>>24129044
Only one thing. They couldn't aim for shit.
>>
>>24129126
I guess that's one way to look at it. A bunch of people got shot nonetheless.
>>
>>24129044
Better representatives of r9k than Rodger or Mercer
>>
>>24129111
>Mass shooting

Kek
>>
Proof that the federal assault weapons ban didn't work
>>
Actually, come to think of it, they were massive edgelords. Not because of the shooting, but because of everything else that they did.
>>
i used to look up to them around 2009-2010 because i had always dreamed of shooting up my school. if the resources were available i would have but i live in australia
>>
>>24129139
>Better representatives of r9k than Rodger or Mercer
kek, nope Eric was a failed normie who had more social status and friends than a cyborg, Dylan on the other hand was a solid cyborg as he was awkward and is the kind of guy to start those >tfw no GF threads
but as we know Elliot is the king of >tfw no GF which was the main motive behind his shooting and Mercer was a complete nobody until he shot up that school and is now slowly being forgotten
>>
>>24129044
why do they get so much attention? they dident even kill over 30 people dispite a year of planing and shitty bombs
>>
>>24129087
only Dylan was jewish
>>
>>24129139
Mercer was a legit robot, a nobody afflicted by mental illness who decided to go berserk.
Eric, Dylan and Elliot are just failed normies.
>>
i think it's really neat how close of friends they must have been
just thinking about having a bond with someone so strong that you would plan out a bombing and suicide, it makes me wish i had someone like that in my life
>>
>>24129506
Exactly, people love to exaggerate about it. They had so much equipment and still got so few kills... or even injurys for that matter.
>>
Just a couple of blue-balled edgelords.
>>
Just some edgy as fuck teens.
>>
>>24129646
its because they heavily changed the school system in the USA so much.
now there are more counselors/psychiatrists , security, anti bullying policy's and that annoying ass "Rachel's challenge" that all students have to take part in, if it wasent for them none of the above would be in public schools today except for the counsolers and security but not as much
>>
>>24129506
Because they COULD have. It's amazing that in all the mass-killings we've had in the 16~ years since then, that it's almost always been a lone gunman and none of them have tried the bomb thing like Klebold and Harris. They were truly ahead of their time. One day it's going to happen: a mass-killing with working pipe-bombss, multiple shooters, and more dead than a US drone strike on an Iraqi elementary school. I mean, it's not exactly a new idea. Two dumb faggy teenagers tried it 16 years ago. And the Boston Marathon bomber fucker succeeded in the bomb part of it. Just mix those two components together, and you've got yourself a real massacre that's so bad it won't even be funny.
>>
File: fuckfuckfuck.png (38 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuckfuck.png
38 KB, 600x700
I think they were a giant fucking pain in my ass.

>Was in 9th grade when Columbine happened
>Had JUST gotten black trenchcoat 2 weeks before, bcuz edgy teenager who saw The Matrix
>Afterward, got called into the office at least twice per day because someone said I made a threat
>Never actually spoke to anyone, just read Tolkien and Edward Abbey all day
>>
Eric Harris was just the edgelord of the century and Dyldo Kleboink just couldn't get laid, I guess.
>>
File: 1420497355961.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1420497355961.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24129808
>Dyldo Kleboink
>>
>>24129784
really? what did they say to you?
>>
>>24129044
Nothing. They should never be mentioned ever again
>>
>>24129044
BLOOD OF HEROES
>>
>>24129251
You poor, poor bastard.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.