[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it everytime a girl gives me even the slightest bit of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fallinlove.gif (483 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
fallinlove.gif
483 KB, 500x264
Why is it everytime a girl gives me even the slightest bit of attention, I fall madly in love with her?
>>
>>24128962
Because you're extremely lonely.
>>
Conversely, why can't I fall in love with anyone?
>>
File: 00f.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
00f.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>24128962
>repeating a line from a movie

You really have no original ideas, do you?
>>
attention when you're extremely lonely is like an oasis in the sahara desert
>>
>>24128999
>what are sociopathic tendencies for 200 Alex?
>>
it's weird but talking to a lot of women didn't help with this at all

i had a bunch of women to possibly pursue and i would still have the strongest feelings for the one i wanted originally even though i knew that i had zero chance

got over it of course but it's the third fucking time this has happened
>>
>>24128962

>Being a 20-something
>Not knowing what infatuation is

Big difference between loving someone and loving the way they make you feel in the moment.
>>
>be a semi-normal fag that has friends that like to go out to bars
>get laid maybe once a year, twice if i'm lucky
>every girl is either chubby or just not ideal
>desperate so do it anyways
>feel even more empty after she leaves in the morning knowing that it was just sex with no emotional attachment
>no girl will ever want to spend time with me and be excited to hear about my day
>>
>>24129030
I wonder how I became a sociopath.
>>
>>24129030
Who is a redditor for 200 Alex?
>>
>>24129091

You're probably not, faggot.

love doesn't just happen overnight.
>>
>>24129113
I wonder how I became a faggot.
>>
>>24129150
Nice retort
>>
>>24128962
I hate how often this happens to me. In my classes this semester a girl has been consistently talking to me for over a month now. It's bliss, even if it's just awkward small talk. The worse part is I have completely fallen for her. She is the kind of girl you don't even want to masturbate to, because that's too impure for someone like her. Of course I'll never end up telling her I like her, and will probably never see her after this semester. Such is life.
>>
>>24128962
Because you're a complete idiot who hasn't yet come to realize that all women, regardless of who they are or where they live, are backstabbing money-grubbing cunts. Enjoy being kucked.
>>
I actually mustered up the courage to ask a girl out on a date.

I met this girl 2 years ago on Halloween. I was drunk at a bar and went back to her apartment with her. We made out but nothing more. I didn't have a car so she drove me home in the morning. I was working 2 part-time jobs at the time that I hated, was constantly broke, no car, etc. so I just didn't have the confidence to ask a girl out

Fast forward to today. I have a full time job, a car, and make more money. I decide to stalk this girls facebook to find out where she works and when she'll be there. It's a store at the mall so it's pretty easy to show up and see her there. I swing through, strike up chat, and ask if shed want to hang out sometime. She says yes.

God I had no idea what I was doing at all. I did what I thought I was supposed to do. Picked her up, went to a slightly upscale restaurant, I paid. So I'm driving her home and she suggests that we do this again. I agree and she kinda scoots out of the car quicker than I hoped so I didn't even get a kiss.

I figured no big deal... we've made out before and a kiss on a first date isn't that huge of a deal... just make sure it happens on the 2nd.

So we went on the 2nd... dinner again. This time she demanded that she pay as I had the first time, so I figured I'd let her. We talk for 30 minutes even after the bill is paid, and things seem to be going well. Drop her off, and I'm flustered but still trying my best, put my hand on her knee but she already has a hand on the door handle and is making her way out "ok thanks again we'll have to do this again!" and obviously no kiss happens.

Text her the next day saying I might be going out to a bar later and she should meet me if she's free. She says she might be so to text her when I"m out. I never ended up going out so I text her Saturday and say "did you just stay in last night" and she replies "lol no my friend Mario called me and I decided to be social"

/r9k/ am I friendzoned?
>>
>>24129230
The friendzone isn't a thing, It's all in your head, she might think of you as a friend but if she was ever attracted to you in any way, you'll catch her off guard at the worst and she'll either want you or she won't, just got for it anyway.
>>
>>24129354
wow solid advice... didn't expect that

you're right though... I mean given our history she obviously knows I'm attracted to her and vice versa. She did mention how when we hang out again, she doesnt want to do dinner (she'd prefer something more social) so she's probably hinting at drinks being involved which would make it easier to get something going like a kiss.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.