[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If girls don't like nice guys, then why don't you stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: spock.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spock.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
If girls don't like nice guys, then why don't you stop being nice?
>>
They also don't like nonnice nonchads.
>>
Takes a lot of energy maintaining a facade.

just bee yourself
>>
being nice or being an asshole has nothing to do with it

just b attractive and nothing else matters
>>
>>24128650

Isn't it funny how the same guys who are nice guys always say they're done being nice guys because girls don't like nice guys?

So the nice guys aren't nice guys and girls don't like the nice guys who aren't nice guys.

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
Its literally my name
>>
Because a nice guy doesn't want to treat people badly, especially not for a wet hole
>>
>>24128650
I haven't been nice to females for 2 decades.

The only positive is they stopped trying to talk to me at all.
>>
>>24128650
Because I don't act the way i do to get women, I do it because it's the right way to act. Women would just rather be with an attractive asshole than an average looking nice person
>>
Because I couldn't even if I wanted to. I'm too softspoken to be an asshole. I'd rather whine and complain inside my mind
>>
>>24128838
nice guys are the ones you seeing doing a girls homework or dropping her over to chad's house.
What they're tired of is being a submissive bitch.
>>
>>24128864
>the right way to act
if it doesn't bring you happiness or have benefits, then why is it the "right" way?
>>
>>24128882
>What they're tired of is being a submissive bitch.

how dare those creeps get sick of their place in life
>>
File: akarin.png (46 KB, 328x520) Image search: [Google]
akarin.png
46 KB, 328x520
>>24128650
I'm nice to everyone and I'm also spineless as fuck. Even if I hate you, I'll be nice to you. If I think you're annoying and want you to go away, I'll just keep my responses to you short. I just want people to like me so I try not to offend people or make them upset. I know this is retarded thinking because people are going to hate you no matter what you do, but it's pretty ingrained in my nature to be like this.

Hell, I made a post on my facebook about how much I hate feminism and made sure to edit the privacy settings on the post so all my feminist female friends couldn't see it. (My friend did this earlier, and his feminist friends all blocked him and called him an asshole)
>>
I feel bad when I'm mean to people. I don't want to make people unhappy.
>>
>>24128867
This is how I am, also I'm never an asshole to anyone because then they dont have a reason to be an asshole back.
>>
>>24128933
This website if for 18+ users.
>>
>>24128934
they don't seem to care about making you happy.
>>
>>24128941
>because then they dont have a reason to be an asshole back.

you're very naive if you think normies won't be an asshole to you if you aren't an asshole to them
>>
File: 1442886018785.jpg (27 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1442886018785.jpg
27 KB, 429x410
>>24128981
No, I'm so introverted that I don't have contact with other people to be assholes to me. Avoiding others, staying neutral/nice makes me stay off peoples radars. Its worked so far.
>>
File: 1379715595087.png (546 KB, 624x466) Image search: [Google]
1379715595087.png
546 KB, 624x466
>>24128970
Sometimes I'd like to think people want me to be happy.
>>
>>24128650
Im married never have to be nice or even pleasant to women who arent my wife feels great brahs makes going to college fun as fuck too
>>
This shit is hard, I discovered. Even the most domineering hardass girl I know admitted to me she wants to be dominated. I try to take charge in situations with my gf, but it seems that the more attracted I am to a woman the less I am able to act like a chad. I have another female friend who doesn't have a very strong or domineering personality, and by acting like chad around her its gotten to the point where she always defers to me and seeks my approval. It was quite interesting to discover.
>>
File: jkr.jpg (27 KB, 625x440) Image search: [Google]
jkr.jpg
27 KB, 625x440
>>24129196
They don't anon. Time to wake up.
>>
>>24129312
This i can act like and asshole and say what i want and it makes women wet
>>
>>24129197
>married before entering college
HAHAHAHA
enjoy your failed marriage.
>>
>>24129382
Been married for 4 years got married at 21 when i was in the service fag got out and now i am back in school

Its easy as fuck and most of the kids are younger than me i can act like an ass and crack jokes all day and tell kids to shut their baby nuts
>>
>>24129312
Something else I was wondering about.

Are spineless betas born or made?
Have there always been this many spineless cuks or is there something different to how children are socially conditioned? School, families, universities maybe?

Your thoughts robots
>>
File: dataspot.jpg (15 KB, 402x318) Image search: [Google]
dataspot.jpg
15 KB, 402x318
>>24128650
It's not that girls don't like nice guys, it's that they want a guy to be assertive because they don't want to have to make any decisions. It just happens to be an indirect result that bad-boys are usually more confident and more assertive and will "take control" of the dating experience so the girl can just follow and not think.

Also, no one is nice 100% of a time. If you hang around a girl for a period of time and you never show any real emotion, passion, or motivation, then you will not have a chance with that girl. You have to get angry sometimes, you have to be interested in something, and you have to have a goal even if it's virtually unattainable.
If you're just "that nice guy," then you're effectively no one.
>>
>>24128650
Nice means beta if you follow the history of the word:
late 13c., "foolish, stupid, senseless," from Old French nice (12c.) "careless, clumsy; weak; poor, needy; simple, stupid, silly, foolish," from Latin nescius "ignorant, unaware," literally "not-knowing,"
>>
>>24128650
because why should i change who i am for some bitch?
>>
>>24129587
because the current you isn't bringing you happiness.
Happy people don't browse this board.
>>
>>24129495
A combination of genetics and eviorment a beta can overcome his genetics in a good eviorment or surroundings and a guy with good genetics can flourish in a shit enviorment

Get bad from both and it leads to shit
>>
>>24128650
>If girls don't like nice guys, then why don't you stop being nice?
It's not that they don't like nice guys, they just don't like pushovers, also ugly dudes. But that's a whole another thing
>>
>>24129964
>It's not that they don't like nice guys, they just don't like pushovers, also ugly dudes. But that's a whole another thing

You're true on the push-over part, but I don't think a woman would ever date a guy they would call a "nice guy".
>>
Women get weirdly aroused when I seize control of situations and bark orders.

It's like watching a bear walk on two legs for them.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.