[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here considering Plastic surgery? I'm 6 ft. so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: tom cruise jaw surgery.png (384 KB, 742x485) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise jaw surgery.png
384 KB, 742x485
Who here considering Plastic surgery?

I'm 6 ft. so I'm okay in the height department. However I want facial lypo to see if face fat is the problem?

If it gets me slightly more attractive women okay that's good. Maybe I'll look into Jaw surgery, chin implant cheek bone augment. Then I'll change my eye color. That procedure is last since it has to be FDA approved. Currently I would have to go to either Mexico or Belize for it. I'll wait till I know the side effects of it.

This is the guy I want to be. I'm tired of banging regular kinda chubby women and want to start banging thin white women on a regular basis.

Jaw Surgery is legit
>>
Good luck with your jaw surgeries, God speed anon
>>
File: justinbiebersurgery.jpg (60 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
justinbiebersurgery.jpg
60 KB, 630x420
This is Toby is a 33-year-old who says he has spent $100,00 on about 100 plastic surgery procedures in the hope of resembling Justin Bieber. Oof. Toby came upon this idea when he was 28, saw his face aging, and "didn't know what to do." Oof. Now he travels around Los Angeles asking people, "Do I remind you of anyone?" Sometimes he does a little Bieber-esque head tic to emphasize his side swept 'do, a hairstyle that Bieber abandoned several years ago at this point.
>>
Did tom cruise really get jaw surgery?

I have a friend who looked exactly like the left side freshman year of high school

By the end of it he looked like the right side with his face fully developed.

He had no surgery.

Are you sure it's not just braces or something causing him to look weird in the left picture?
>>
File: Fein_14_rev.jpg (24 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Fein_14_rev.jpg
24 KB, 300x425
I definitely am.

I know as soon as I get the money, I'm going to get the surgery

I've got a receding chin like pic related. Fucking kill me
>>
Here, will get nose and jaw surgery.

Maybe leg extension as-well, but I don't know
>>
>>24129404
I don't have receding one but I have asbergers and improving my looks would help get hotter women. I want a dom jaw like Tom Cruise
>>
>>24129331
He killed himself not a big surprise that he had a mental illness
>>
learning to hold yourself with dignity will do much more for you than having a manly jaw

t. anon
>>
Yeah actually i've got a consultation appt tomorrow but its to correct a legit facial deformity

Should have done this shit years ago when i first had the money but i was kind of ashamed to even acknowledge that i cared about it. Still feel some stigma attached to being a male seeking cosmetic surgery but give no fucks at all
>>
>>24129743
What kind of facial deformity?
>>
File: 2011-cut-face-before-after.jpg (53 KB, 640x388) Image search: [Google]
2011-cut-face-before-after.jpg
53 KB, 640x388
>lypo

have you tried actually losing fat?
>>
>>24129851
I'm doing that but I want fast results. And if its only a grand its worth it.
>>
File: bf face.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bf face.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>24129867
how fucking fat are you?
cutting only takes a couple of months done properly
don't be retarded
>>
>>24129776
>>24129776
Congenital ptosis. One eylid too low, the other normal. I think most people eventually look past it but it's a bad first impression.
>>
>>24129851
He did something to his chin. He had an overbite in the before pic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.