[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to go to a fast food place because i'm hungry as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>want to go to a fast food place because i'm hungry as fuck
>too beta to order something
>use the bathroom and leave the store

why must i be this way
>>
>>24128425

What, why?
>>
File: autismo.jpg (96 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
96 KB, 502x417
>>24128425
>>
>>24128643
Social phobia. Welcome to hell on earth.
>>
>go to fast food place
>have to go inside because shitty car window doesnt work
>stutter when ordering food, have to repeat myself twice
"that will be $5.31"
>throw handful of nickels and dimes on the counter, most hitting the floor on both sides of the counter
>both me and person taking orders is picking up coins
>i slip and fall
>get up and finish paying
>stand there and wait for my food
>dont realize people behind me are trying to order
>after what seems like an eternity my food is ready
>grab the bag, look inside
>its not mine
>look up to see a frustrated looking man staring at me
>panic and run out
>drop keys while trying to unlock car
>man is following me
>speed out of the parking lot
>run over a bush
>>
>>24128711
The term is agoraphobia normie.
>>
>>24128947
No, it's not. Separate, but possibly co-occuring, afflictions.
>>
If it's any consolation anon the world is beginning to cater to your kind of extreme social anxiety. You can even order via iPads mounted on the tables at Chilis, don't ever have to talk to a waiter if you don't want to.
>>
>>24128929
Why did the you up the door at the speaker? Are you a normie?
>>
>>24128425
That is not beta. You are far beyond that now OP.
>>
>>24128947
Agoraphobia means you cant leave your house. I have both. Kill yourself normie
>>
>>24129084
What a norman.>>24129028
>>
i dont have the words to describe to you how fucking LITTLE the fucker behind that counter cares about you. If you do some autist shit, which you probably will desu, it most likely won't even fucking notice because that fucker will be too busy thinking about how much it hates it's life. If on the off chance it does notice it will talk about it with his friends once or twice and never think of it again after a few more shifts at its soul eating fast good job.

STOP BEING A PUSSY FUCK BOY OP.
>>
>>24129140
Exactly. Having worked retail, fast food, and w/e other customer service jobs, I can honestly say that I don't give one single fuck about you. In fact, we barely even note your existence. All we're thinking about is how much our job sucks and when we're getting out.
>>
>>24129084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNO_D6TikFI
do you want me to find a nice ground hole for you?
>>
Just order a pizza over the phone or something. Unless that also makes you scared
>>
>>24129528
some anon made a flow chart for that
>>
>>24128929
At least once every couple weeks I get stuck behind black or old people with stuck windows that still go through the drive thru and it always take them like a half hour longer to order food for some reason

It fucking sucks
>>
>>24128425
I know this feel

I can't go through drive throughs because of this, but I can go inside. Don't know why a person speaking through a headset gives me more anxiety than in person
>>
File: Worried wojack.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
Worried wojack.png
5 KB, 238x212
>>24128425
i know that feel, OP
>be me
>go into fast food restaurant
>anxiety rush and run to the bathroom
>work up the courage to finally go out
>walk up to counter and try to order something on the menu
>want tendies no meme intended
>don't see them
>"uhh, sir?"
>oh shit it taking autisticly long
>order the first thing my eye sees
>"ok what side would you like?"
>ohshit i thought it would be over
>face is compleatly red
>stutter through what seems to be the longest order of my life
>when my food comes out i take one bite and leave
>greasy ass food gave me stomach ache

why live if i can't even order food?
>>
>>24129140
Anxiety is fear that can't be soothed by rational thought, fuck off
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.