[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I took 400mg of pure MDMA and drank a shitton of liquor right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Thinking 2.jpg (22 KB, 593x404) Image search: [Google]
Thinking 2.jpg
22 KB, 593x404
If I took 400mg of pure MDMA and drank a shitton of liquor right now would I die in extreme bliss or just vomit and feel like shit for a couple days?

I kinda want off this wild ride.
>>
You would vomit and then have mush for a brain. Anytime someone tries to OD on pills they end up puking their guts out, thats how you fucking end up dying. Jumping off a bridge would be far less painful
>>
>>24128035
It would certainly be agony.
>>
>>24128071
But then people have to clean up my blood splatter if they found me.

Mush can't be that bad. I told my sister if I'm ever in a vegetative state to just take me off life support.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>24128035
Just shoot yourself, you won't even hear the bullet.
Your method would be like a horrible dream that only ends with your death, though I suppose the passing would be quite peaceful. But I don't know
>>
>>24128211
>implying I can afford a gun
>>
You would probably just blackout from the comeup and wake up tomorrow evening with chewed cheeks and a sore head
>>
>>24128226
Just rent a gun and buy a bullet.
>>
Can i even kill myself with Tagretol(Carbamazepine) pills?
>>
>>24128260
People can rent guns?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2137x2761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2137x2761
>>24128226
Even if it's to kill yourself?
You don't have a car or any other assets you can sell to raise money for a simple handgun?
Or, let me guess, you're not really committed to this suicide thing and you're just speculating
>>
>>24128035
400mg is high. but not OD. you might puke and will black out. you might even forget this thread. and have a wild fun trip. try not to make too much noise or act too weird. you will want to wake up others but please refrain from any unnecessary social activity or else you'll feel like a real jackass when you sober up
>>
400mg of MDMA isn't enough to kill you unless you go sit in a sauna and drink salt water the entire roll
>>
>>24128071
Or having a seizure. That seems to be a pretty common one too.
>>
>>24128332
Senpai I would only trust a shotgun to do the job.

There are too many stories of people shooting themselves in the head and living for me to actually try that shit. However I am vain and even in death I want my pretty face admired so I don't want to splatter it.

>>24128364
How much is enough?
>>
>>24128398
a lot. maybe 3 to 5 range. but still could live just feel real fucked up after for months

if you are going to OD. get some heroin, it will be a lovely nap to heaven. you will literally feel like you're being carried away by a cloud
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 742x1164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 742x1164
>>24128398
for the vanity thing, just blow your brains out through your mouth, that way your face is intact and you can still have an open coffin at your funeral. And in spite of those stories it's still more than likely that you will die, don't be a pussy
>>
>>24128398
ODing on MDMA is shit way to kill yourself

just get really drunk and take a combination opiates and barbiturates. research the lethal dose and then double it. and then keep drinking.

you'll pass out and then eventually stop breathing and/or choke on your own vomit (you won't be conscious to experience this).

i don't think you should kill yourself though, try and get some help.
>>
>>24128581
I really don't understand how ODing on MDMA is bad though. Isn't the whole point of it to make your whole body feel amazing?

>>24128537
My entire head is a gift to this green Earth and I will not desecrate it with a gaping wound.
>>
>>24128657
you would get so high it would be confusing and strange. you might forget to die while refilling your water.

if you want to have fun and die, then go have fun. like real fun. do something you like doing and just kinda die. it would be kinda rad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.