[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HI, I'm a 37 year old loser. I work fast food and live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: my-imaginary-gf.png (356 KB, 896x471) Image search: [Google]
my-imaginary-gf.png
356 KB, 896x471
HI, I'm a 37 year old loser.

I work fast food and live with my mom.

Anyway, this 20 year old girl has been flirting with me for some damn reason. It's recently been escalating. She wants hugs all the time now and finds excuses to try to talk to me or touch me.

I've only had two girlfriends my entire life and they both dumped me, because I'm a loser.

Do you guys think it would be creepy if I dated her, since our ages are so far apart?

I really want to fuck her, but I don't want her to make a mistake with me. She could probably do a lot better than me. She's in college and will probably end up making more money than me in just a few years.

I think she looks very nice too. She's not beautiful, but there's something about her that makes my penis hard. She has a way of looking me in the eye, brushing her hair back and sort of preening that just instantly makes me want to be inside of her.

What should I do?
>>
>baby in picture
>>
im 20 tell her to be my gf please
>>
>>24127795
Ask her to go out after work with you or something.
>>
>>24127795

No, not weird my parents are 15 years apart. If you are both adults, who cares? 80 year old men dick down teens
>>
File: my-imaginary-gf.png (308 KB, 266x571) Image search: [Google]
my-imaginary-gf.png
308 KB, 266x571
>>24127813
That's her niece.

Here is another picture of her.
>>
File: 250px-Shrug.jpg (24 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
250px-Shrug.jpg
24 KB, 250x332
>>24127795
Pretend you can sing and learn to play rhythm guitar. Have her learn to play bass. Pay someone $20 to play the drums. Now you are in a shitty punk band and it's not weird anymore.
>>
>>24127856
>who cares?

Probably her parents and just about everyone we know.

It would be weird.

When I was 17 she was just born.
>>
Shouldn't you maybe focus on the being 37 still working in fast food and living at home thing? I'm not trying to be judgemental here senpai but what are you doing to improve that? You'll never be wealthy at this point obviously but you could do something better with your life. I hope you at least volunteer or have interesting hobbies or some shit.
>>
>>24127878
Girls fingers are too short to play bass properly.

Shouldn't she play the guitar?
>>
>>24127886

It's weird but it's like interracial couple weird not like tranny plugging weird
>>
>>24127795
>She has a way of looking me in the eye...
You have to value this shit. Give her the D and see where it takes you. If she wants to be with you, why the fuck not? If don't, no problem.
>>
>>24127965
I don't really care about being wealthy.

I just want to be comfortable and it's pretty comfortable here at my mom's house.

I never really aspired to greatness.

Honestly, after the life I've had, I just want to be left alone mostly.

I'm not "still" living at home btw.
I moved back in here after my last girlfriend threw me out.

My mom says she likes having me here. Since my dad died, she says she needs a man around the house to do the man things. Also, she doesn't like being alone in the house after dark.
>>
>attempt to give her the d
>she charges you with sexual harassment and sues the company
>you get fired and she gets money
>>
>>24128129

Well could you afford to move out and still be comfy after your mom dies? If not then you still need to do something, unless you're just planning on killing yourself or something.
>>
>>24127795
You sound an awful lot like me, only older.

I hope to god I don't end up like you.
>>
>>24128270
The house will go to me after she dies, so no need to move out.
>>
File: my-imaginary-gf-again.png (303 KB, 408x870) Image search: [Google]
my-imaginary-gf-again.png
303 KB, 408x870
>>24128040
>why the fuck not?
Cause I'm a loser and she will probably end up regretting it.
I don't want to waste the best years of her life while she could be finding a really great guy.
>>
>>24127856
How old were your parents when they married?
>>
>>24129022
I don't know man. I'm gay, okay?
>>
>>24127886
>When I was 17 she was just born.
yes, but it's been 20 years since that was the case
>>
>>24128349
>not wanting to be like OP

hello, Norman
>>
>>24128622
>I don't want to waste the best years of her life while she could be finding a really great guy.
this has been the thing that's stopped me from getting into any relationship despite having had dozens of chances over the years. protip: the "really great guy" you're describing is yourself, otherwise she wouldn't want to even be near you in the first place
>>
>>24128622
>Cause I'm a loser and she will probably end up regretting it.
thats how you grow up, fucking fat old slobs and learning that it doesnt make you happy
help her learn about life
>>
>>24129277
I'm afraid that is still and will always be the case.
>>
>>24129384
>she will always be a newborn

nigga are you serious?
>>
She wants you.
You want her.
Just do it.
>>
File: 1442887273515.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1442887273515.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>24129384
Look man you don't even know if you guys will have a great relationship. I say try it out, you may end up hating her and her hating you. Those are the stakes you take when form a relationship. You may also be perfect for each other and its your best decision of your life. My parents were 11 years apart and it didn't change anything. Go try man.
>>
>>24129440
ok I will.

I hope I don't blow this.
>>
>>24129432
>>When I was 17 she was just born.
is the case. that's not going to change. their ages will change, but the case will always be that when he (i'm not OP) was 17, she was just born.
>>
Stop being so narcissistic you dick, if she likes you who are you to decide you're not good enough. Everyone has flaws so don't beat yourself up too much and if some girl has some sort of romantic inclinations towards pathetic manchildren like yourself you shouldn't overthink it and just go for it, but you won't because you never do anything
>>
>>24128622
that's a very nice sentiment anon, but she's an adult, she can make her own choices
>>
I think that she is 37 too and that is her child she just lied to you to make you like her
>>
>>24129622
is she potty trained yet? you might have to change her diapers. creep.
>>
>>24127795
You're a considerate person to take her into accoint to such a degree, but there's a line beyond which it's easy to veer into over thinking something which just needs to unfold naturally. She's implied interest openly for a reason, trust her (and your) judgement and just go with the flow.
>>
How'd you meet her?
>>
>>24130292
we met at one of those shows you and your dad do where you put on a dress and he fucks you in your anus.
>>
>Do you guys think it would be creepy if I dated her, since our ages are so far apart?

You're nearly 40 and you're working fast food and living with your mom. Why do you care what other people think at that point?

Also, she's ugly AF. I hate redheaded girls so fucking much.
>>
File: Absolutely Haram.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>>24131424
>I hate redheaded girls so fucking much.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24127795
35 year old loser here

If she's actually down to fuck, you can't pass this up. You know a chance like this isn't going to happen again. This is the kind of shit I dream of at work... except the only women that acknowledge I'm alive are landwhales and single mothers.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.