[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /nightwalk/ here? >tfw some guy in a gasmask threw a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12
File: 5562516304_fc8caa7b84.jpg (74 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
5562516304_fc8caa7b84.jpg
74 KB, 498x333
who /nightwalk/ here?

>tfw some guy in a gasmask threw a bottle at me last night while walking home with some icecream from walgreens

>tfw about to go on a walk in the scary-ass woods by the river so I can have a smoke in relative peace
>>
That's why you carry a knife around, fag
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>24127831
>People think carrying knives will stop other people from throwing things
>>
Was in the last thread, I walk around my campus uni and envision how certain areas would be framed for a horror movie or game.

Gonna start exploring these walking trails in the woods behind school around a manmade lake before it gets too cold out
>>
>>24127526
went down to the river under a busy bridge in my city around midnight, spooky homeless man asleep right there. may have been dead I dunno
>>
>tfw cant resist walking by same isolated spot i used to skype internet friends in
i had to leave the house to call because my dad cuts off my net if he thinks i am making online friends again
just makes me sad knowing ill never have friends. not even sad at the fact that it wasnt a proper friendship, just sucks that it ended.
also cant you people bring your dogs indoors or at least tie it? tired of getting chased
>>
>>24127526
You should watch more serial killer documentaries.
>>
I used to drive around at night

does that count?

Everyone else my age was out at parties, having sex, or with their friends.gf
>>
>>24127955
Why would your dad be mad when you make online friends? Are you a little girl? Wanna be my friend, little girl? I have candy
>>
>>24128239
>>24128239
no i am just so lonely. my dad thinks i can somehow make it. he is so delusional
>>
>>24127526
>woods

Nah nigga, last time I did that found a human finger.
>>
>>24128404
I don't understand
and fuck you this comment is beyond original
>>
File: 1392042851589.jpg (61 KB, 619x570) Image search: [Google]
1392042851589.jpg
61 KB, 619x570
>>24128166
>be me
>see house party
>rev my motorcycle as I go by it
fuck normies
>>
>>24127955
how old are you?

asdlfjasdklaj
>>
File: 1387823689036.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1387823689036.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>tfw walking into the middle of a normally busy intersection at like 2:30 and just laying down
>>
File: 1442261867701.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1442261867701.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>Drive around at night
>About 11:30 or so
>Decide to stop at part that's just a block or so from home
>Sitting on playground stuff, just listening to music, looking at the stars/nature and thinking
>See headlights go by
>Figure it's a cop
>Turns around, it was
>Shines brightass beam on me
Drives up over the sidewalk and into the fucking park
>Another car comes out of nowhere
>Two cops get out and use their flashlights to search the ground around the area
>Third calls me over and questions what I'm doing
>Says they're looking for someone that "fits my description"
>Says the park closes at 10 but he doesn't care if I'm there
>Drive away
>I leave too since they ruined it

Now I rarely do such things. Only if I'm with one of my few friends, and only when he's actually feeling up for not playing fucking video games for 20 minutes.

I forgot I was living in a fucking enforcement zone I guess.
>>
>>24128905
this. I to, found a human finger. Not a good idea OP
>>
>>24127526
Miss night walking with a smoke and beer too fucking cold right now to do it have to wait until spring

Done nightwalking in so many countries
>>
>>24127526
I've been walking around my neighborhood and up to some faraway neighborhoods in my area late at night for a long time. I have runners though, so I have to take it easy for awhile, at least until I can get some physical therapy or work it out myself.

I think its an awesome way to relieve stress, its like all the worries just melt away. Plus, you get the comfy night sky with the stars.

That guy's an ass, be safe in the woods and don't go tripping over any fingers like those other anons.
>>
Whenever I walk around at night I feel profoundly lonely. Just seeing everyone else live their lives normally. Its like I am separate from the rest of humanity
>>
>>24129444
Nice trips i also did night running alot its fun when people get freaked out by some one running behind them at 1am at night
>>
do you guys listen any music while walking around?
>>
>tfw no place to go on a decent night walk
>no woods, no empty city streets
>just suburbia, sidewalks, and rich neighborhoods
>tfw living in Overland Park
>tfw Kansas is just shit, period

I just wish I lived in Chicago again. I had my bike and I could go all over the place. Lakeshore drive, the Loop, West Town, China Town, you name it. I could go anywhere. Just fuck. I really want to just go back to Chicago and bike somewhere. I lived there in my youth and I've had so many wonderful experiences just biking down any street I fancy. Now, there is no street. In Kansas everything is catered to the automobile, and it sucks. There's no where to really go anyways. Nothing is happening anywhere. No lake or body of water. No history or architecture to wonder at. It's just incredibly boring. Long stretches of strip malls and neighborhoods I couldn't give a hoot at.
>>
>>24129444
But I wasn't being an ass, I've been terrified of returning there.
>>
>>24129500
Yeah, late runs are pretty awesome, too. I accidentally scared the shit out of some girl scouts by almost running into em', but that was in broad daylight.

I meant to type that I had runners knee, but I guess I forgot the 'knee' part, oh well.
>>
>>24129530
I live in a suburb of Kansas City and I know a few decent places. You just have to get away from the city.
>>
>>24129535
Nah, I was saying the guy that threw it was an ass. You're good m8
>>
>>24129511
I listen to ferrall, sports talk or my handheld police scanner to avoid patrol cars or niggers nearby.

4 months ago a suspect was wearing similar clothes as me so I ran for the woods till sunrise.
>>
File: 3456789098765.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
3456789098765.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
why are normies so hostile and scornful?

>last night
>its cold and damp, trying to bike home at around 3am
>ride past a group of normies dressed in memejeans inherited from the genes of their aunt Jean, T-shirts and the trendy rolled-up sleeves meme, shivering in a group, drinking beer
>one of them points at me and bursts out laughing
>"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA what is HE WEARING!!!" "HAW HAW HAW HAW"
>they all start chuckling, pointing and leering at me
>the normie that started the racket drops his beer
>"what the fuck, pete!"
>manage to bike away safely
>>
>>24129675
>not riding up, knocking the drink out of his hand and riding away
Fucking pussy.
>>
>>24127526
no thanks m8, dont wanna get beat up and robbed
>>
File: 2spookyedgye4.gif (973 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
2spookyedgye4.gif
973 KB, 500x235
That's really spoopy stuff right there anon. I would of thought him not to fuck with me and crack his head open until brains started squishing out. I've dealt with too much shit for a fucking faggot in a motherfucking gasmask to throw a coke can at me during my peaceful night walk. I"M THE MONSTER YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU PARASITE
>>
>>24129284
This is why I don't into nightwalking, people always regard me with suspicion like I'm an escaped mental patient or something.
>>
>>24129675
What were you wearing
>>
How do you guys protect yourselves?

All I've got is two box cutters and homemade pepper powder in a empty pen.
>>
>>24129050
right now twenty
>>
>>24129854
I don't bring any weapons with me senpai. If things get crazy, I'll get away by running. Plus my fist are strong, all it takes is one good punch to the dome and they'll be out
>>
>>24129925
You know what else is strong?
YOUR MOM

Give my regards to the lady
>>
File: GetImage.aspx.jpg (8 KB, 97x300) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.aspx.jpg
8 KB, 97x300
>>24127526

Where the fuck do you live where gasmask men throw bottles at people, yet there is also a Walgreen's?
>>
>>24129675

I know that feel

>work graveyard shift in the NOC at this IT company outside of the city
>have to get to the nearest CTA to get home which is about five miles away
>howling nonsense outloud on the ride there because it's past midnight, no one else is around, and I'm just glad to be off work
>normies ride up behind me in a car and throw a drink at me
>drenched in soda and horribly angered as they drive on, laughing

Just fuck the people in Niles, Illinois. I don't know what it is about that place but the people there are just rude as shit.
>>
>>24129675
You should have retreated to a safe distance and shouted 'you big poopyhead! at them like a total alpha.
>>
I always wear pic related when I nightwalk so I can protect my eyes from passing normies headlights.

Does anyone else have protips for comfy nightwalking?
>>
I fucking love going out at night. If I'm driving, I'll get an ice coffee and drive around while listening to my ipod. It's better if it's in a big city because the lights are so beautiful. I used to do night walks at my university but I moved so I figure it's too dangerous to do now. Anyway, the houses look ugly vs my rural university's landscape.
>>
>>24130146
Comfy boots
Long shorts
Black hoodie
I also keep a small tactical red flashlight under my hat brim for dark areas or diving.
>>
>>24129951
Sure will Anon! :D
>>
>>24127526
I used to walk for miles when I lived in NYC at night. 100th street down to the 70s and then back again. Just put on my headphones and walk.

I now live in niggertown (southside) Chicago. I can't walk more than 10 blocks in any direction without being in the ghetto.
>>
File: itscoldbitch.png (60 KB, 676x1364) Image search: [Google]
itscoldbitch.png
60 KB, 676x1364
>>24129792
a hand-me-down army jacket, a wool hat, scarf and sweatshirt with canvas pants, long johns and boots

i didnt understand what was so funny
>>
other night was biking home at 430am
been going out l8 or early mornings for a while
never quite this late though
pass very very busy street
many lanes, long stretch of road
completely empty
never before like this, no sign of life in any direction
it had been raining
soft glow on road as i bike right down the middle of the road
have music playing and riding without any handlebars
hands outstretched
doing that thing from when i was a kid
pretending to fly or be a plane
best i have felt in years
just wanna feel like that again
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.