[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the men here who like small tits (A cup or smaller) and would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: poorwojack.jpg (193 KB, 746x760) Image search: [Google]
poorwojack.jpg
193 KB, 746x760
For the men here who like small tits (A cup or smaller) and would prefer a long term partner to have small boobs....just...why? Are you a closet homo (it's okay you can tell us) or bicurious or a pedophile or what?
Not talking about men who would hook up with someone with a flat chest, but people who would prefer their long term partner to have a small chest.
>>
Not interested in a girl who will have bags of cottage cheese in 5 years.
>>
>>24127480

Well what happens is you fuck some a cup girl and she turns out to be cool so you stick with her. Big tits are better but small isn't bad, not like I'm gonna leave a perfectly good woman for something so small.
>>
I just discovered evo psych and it turns out that some people have sexual prefs that are not strictly adaptive!? WTF logic error beep boop whirr crash
>>
>>24127480
>you don't like boobs? you must be gay
Fuck off.
>>
>>24127480
Because they are cute and compliment a slim figure wll.
>>
When I dated a girl with big tits i got tired if hearing about her back problems all the time.

"You should be greatful, your pleasure is my pain."
>>
Cuzz they are perky and cute.
>>
Ideally I want my partner to have nice big titties not ridiculously huge.

But being a chestlet isn't a deal breaker ;^)
>>
>>24127480
Childhood reasons. Female kindergarden teacher, etc.
>>
I don't think they're closet homos, I just think they don't appreciate themselves enough to be "worthy" of a high value huge chested woman.

Some inferiority complex. Maybe they think they can keep a small chested girl easier than a big one.
>>
>>24127480
cause small tits are cute famalam

beside huge cowtits distorts the areola and that's fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1445874772815.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1445874772815.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
>>24127480
They have low testosterone more than likely. Test makes you attracted to an exaggerated female form ie big boobs hips and butt. Yeah the high test threads take it a little too far but being attracted to a boyish woman who can't bear good children isn't healthy.
>>
>>24127480
>I'm confused that people have preferences that differ from mine
I think you have autism.
>>
because some people have different preferences
>>
>>24128661
this shouldn't even be a preference though? it's like saying "i want women with boobs but not a vagina."
>>
>>24127480
You high test faggots have taken this too far

Watch your back hehehehe....
>>
>>24128575
>Test makes you attracted to an exaggerated female form ie big boobs hips and butt.

Is this true? I don't want to brag but I find those types of bodies the most sexually attractive, like hourglass shape figures. I don't know if I'm high test though at least normal test but I guess I am high test despite not being hairy, and having sparse pubic hairs.
>>
Idc as long as it's a woman I'm fucking
>>
>>24127480
Closet bi is why although I don't mind bigger boobs smaller or flat is great
>>
>>24128720
you're a retard test
>>
>>24128696
But it's not like that at all. It's literally "I prefer smaller breasts." If you honestly think those two things are the same then you should step back and think about how logic works.
>>24128720
It isn't, it's nothing more than a dank meme.
>>
File: Venus_of_Willendorf.jpg (970 KB, 1350x2220) Image search: [Google]
Venus_of_Willendorf.jpg
970 KB, 1350x2220
Ugngh yeah look at those big ass tittes. I'm sweating pure testosterone right now. Wanna inseminate that uterus
>>
>>24128696
it's more like saying "i like guys without a lot of muscles" or "i like guys without facial hair". not displaying a preference for exaggerated secondary sex characteristics doesn't necessarily imply some kind of pathology
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.