[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SKINNY PEOPLE CAN NOT NOT NOT NOT BE ROBOTS IF YOU ARE SKINNY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: tfw fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
SKINNY PEOPLE CAN NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
BE ROBOTS

IF YOU ARE SKINNY YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE
>skinny people can wear a whole bunch of different clothes to help hide their flaws
>they can be athletic with minimal effort, don't have to deal with their bodies being used to eating much more food
>they LITERALLY don't pant while walking
>people inherently like and trust skinny people more

If you are skinny you can NOT
BE
A
ROBOT

GET OUT
>>
I lost 75 pounds
I'm still working on 25 more.
Quit being lazy you fat sack of shit.
>>
File: 1426450699811.gif (979 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426450699811.gif
979 KB, 300x300
>>24127255
Skinny, minimal flaws, cigarettes hinder my athleticism, people inherently like attractive people.
>tfw life's easy peasy
>>
>tfw lost 67 lbs
>still need to lose 100 lbs more
Whhyyyyy
>>
>>24127255
>IF YOU ARE SKINNY YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE
quite ironic coming from a lard ass
>>
Kill yourself you lazy tub of lard. All you need to do is stop shoving your disgusting flabby face with butter and mountain dew and you'd be skinny too. All you have to do is not eat. You don't have to even do anything extra you just have to stop stuffing your putrid bulbous face.
>>
>>24127255

I'm skinny because I have cancer.
>>
>>24127255
>skinny
>manlet
>bad teeth
cant see how my bad teeth and manletism is going make me a normie
>>
File: tfw12.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
tfw12.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>tfw used to be 230 lbs
>lost 60 lbs
>still ugly, no jaw or aesthetic features revealed
>lost another 10 pounds because don't even have motivation to eat anymore
JDIMSA
>>
>>24127255
I spend all day lying down in bed and I'm skinny as a rake.

it boggles my mind how much you disgusting ham-planets have to stuff your holes with to amass such a large gravitational pull.
>>
But I'm skinny, tall, handsome, and a complete looser at fucking life oh my god why am I such a looser why am I here what excuse do you have you damn fat ass no one expects you do to anything I gotta live like this
>>
>>24127255
>they can be athletic with minimal effort, don't have to deal with their bodies being used to eating much more food

But bruh, I have NOGAINS

fatties are naturally strong. you ever look at a fat man's calves?
>>
File: wizardfeels.png (33 KB, 900x764) Image search: [Google]
wizardfeels.png
33 KB, 900x764
>>24127463
Iktf.
>be fat all through my important teenage years
>decide to change
>lose 15 pounds
>nobody treats me different
>it's already too late
>become anorexic and it stacks on to my depression
>keep losing more and more weight with no effort
>eat whatever I can to not feel empty
>still empty inside
>still skinny
>>
I'm skinny and manlet. So what's up with me?
>>
>>24127255
If you can afford to get fat you're not a robot. Only the poor can be robots. All rich people are chads
>>
Just wear a fat suit, and remove all the sgit that makes it fat, and wear it 24/7. No one will know the difference.
>>
>>24127540
You can still get fat while poor

Not defending fatties but McDs is cheap af
>>
>>24127255
Honestly I have no reason to be here because I'm at least a 7 and I've had a gf for nearly 6 months now but every time I leave 4chan I miss the memes.
>>
>>24127586
>McDs is cheap af
Where?
it's $10 for a burger here in Cali
>>
>>24127689
Dollar menu
>>
>>24127689
>spending ten dollars for a burger that's not even the size of 2 burgers for 3 dollars off the value menu
>>
>implying fat people who are able to afford food can be robots
>>
File: 1382996379472.png (200 KB, 1389x1732) Image search: [Google]
1382996379472.png
200 KB, 1389x1732
fuck off

skinny people get ZERO respect from others. At least fat people can at least have the illusion that they are strong. You do not know how society looks down upon those with skinny wrists. I can't even get matches on Tinder.
>>
>>24127540
Spending doesn't have to make sense. I didn't have carpet or air conditioning as a child, yet somehow Mcdonald's was the norm.
>>
>tall
>above average - decent looks
>huge dick
>very smart
>latent psychical powers
>uber patrician tastes / culturaly cultivated
>bilingual
>charming
>powerful hormonal and "magnetic" attraction with others

,//////

>indian looks
>lazy-depressive-negative
>addicted to dudeweedlmao
>infp
>schizoid
>poor
>a/anti-social but have easy flow using masks
>sexually deranged
>skelletor
>some nose acne

im cool with myself desu senpai squad
>>
Honestly how do NEETS and nerds who sit on their computers all day become so fucking fat?

Like I understand they do not get much exercise, but they don't really seem to consume THAT many calories. A microwaved meal every 5 hours or so doesn't seem like so much, maybe 2200-2400 calories.
>>
>everyone itt losing pounds
>mfw 6'0" 300lbs and gaining rapidly
i'm quitting soda and walking but it's doing fuck all
/fit/ help my fat ass from inevitable diabetes
>>
>>24127255
so not true, most true robots are skeleton mode. women can forgive fatness because a fat guy is big and thus "strong" in a woman's eyes. women are absolutely repulsed by sickly thin men. it's why women love trans girls so much, because more often than not it means a skinny, short dweeb took himself out of the gene pool
>>
>>24129711
>tfw when you literally refuse to show your wrists on and forearms on dating profiles because you know women will never speak to you again once they see them
>tfw you are no better than fat chicks using myspace angles

obviously wristlets are genetics but i've been doing this shit 3 times a week for a couple months and saw noticeable improvements to my forearms after a couple weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzrib1c5EK0
>>
>>24131126
Go find an online calorie calculator, put in your stats and then count your calories every day.
Eat more protein from meats like chicken, fish or lean pork, eat more veggies and drink a lot of water. Cutting out most carbs and upping your protein will help you fight the hunger and fill you up as well as helping with loose skin.
You might want to purchase a cheap kitchen scale to help you weigh some foods.
>>
>>24127486
Can confirm wqs disgustingly overweight lost a lot of it still fat but my calves are glorious
>>
>>24127382
I envy you.
>>
i love seeing all you people that normally spend your time having a dick waving contest about how much your life sucks instantly swap over and start raging at fatties. like did you get repeatedly beat up by fat kids in school or something?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.