[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to qt3.14 girl from another country >only girl i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>talk to qt3.14 girl from another country
>only girl i talk to, only girl i have ever been friends with
>we IM daily, sometimes skype each other
>she is in IB in high school and has a lot of shit to do and i do her homework all the time
>she has a really important literature assignment due in 3 hours
>lit is my worst subject
>i dont want to let her down i have to do it
>i smoked weed now it's extra hard and i'm tired

JUST
>>
you do relize shes just using you and you have 0 chance of dating her
>>
>>24127162
Just pull the trigger
>>
>>24127162
A girl from another country who you're doing homework for?

Dude
Come
On
>>
>>24127162
>IB

Never again.

I'm a senior in college now, and I haven't had a single day here even remotely close to as difficult as the IB was.

None of my IB credits transferred either. What a waste of fucking time.
>>
>>24127338
That's because you're American.
>>
>>24127247
>>24127321
i'm using her for attention. i have literally no girl to talk to IRL she is the only female influence in my life.

>>24127338
i feel bad because she doesn't have time to sleep and i want to help her stay healthy
>>
>>24127338
Lel. I'm 3rd year engineering and can safely say it's 10x harder than IB ever was. Frankly, I'm a little tired of how everyone goes on about IB, like its some monstrously hard program err "programme"
>>
>>24127376
Why don't you skype the bitch, and tell her "I've been doing all this shit for you, now show me your tits and watch me jerk it to you."
>>
>>24127428
i have pics of her tits. plus i just fapped. i want to be friends with her i have never had a female friend
>>
i am too autistic to understand literature. these answers just seem like you throw a bunch of fancy words together and act all introspective about what the 'hidden meaning' of a story is.

i just don't get it
>>
>>24127506
Stories dont have "hidden meanings" they have multiple possible interpretations and undercurrents. Technically any interpretation can be correct, but only with the proper evidence and justification. Journals, information about the authors personal life and other texts on the lit should be used, but mostly your own thoughts. Also, dont smoke weed. Drink wine and whiskey, have a cigarette, be a real wannabe literary asshole. It helps.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.