[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do I start dating again? I'm a wizard btw (31).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1375014560261.png (199 KB, 413x374) Image search: [Google]
1375014560261.png
199 KB, 413x374
So how do I start dating again? I'm a wizard btw (31).
>>
File: pbgwcsb.jpg (29 KB, 492x366) Image search: [Google]
pbgwcsb.jpg
29 KB, 492x366
You don't. If you can't be a beta provide or afford hookers, you might as well kill yourself.

You have the choice of a flabby single mom or AIDS. Or both. All options require a lot of money.
>>
File: rin.png (156 KB, 334x374) Image search: [Google]
rin.png
156 KB, 334x374
Clean up your appearance a bit and get into shape.
You don't need to be /fit/, just not fat.
Go on Tinder. As a 31 year old male you should have high sexual market value (SMV).
You don't necessarily have to go for women your own age.
Girls in their 20s will date you if you're good enough.
>>
>>24126846
Be confident
Make eye contact
Be well dressed and shaved
Make sure you smell good and don't have bad breathe
If you do it right you might be able to find a woman who won't care that you're a virgin
>>
File: hermit-life.jpg (177 KB, 597x900) Image search: [Google]
hermit-life.jpg
177 KB, 597x900
You don't. You realize that people are awful, and you live your life for yourself and no one else.
>>
>>24126899

I refuse to pay for hookers on principle.
>>
>>24126917
>Girls in their 20s will date you if you're good enough.

What do you mean by that, friend?
>>
>>24127467
If you're good looking enough and earn decent money then younger women will date you.
Men age like wine and women age like milk.

A woman's SMV is determined only by how attractive she is, nothing else.
You'll find that women are all very, VERY similar (like sheep) and the only difference is how pretty they are and how big their tits are.
A man's sexual market value is determined by a whole bunch of other stuff though looks are part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2gnbmnuY0

This video is a bit long but it's worth your time if you're are serious about this dating thing.
>>
>>24126917
>as a 31 year old male you should have high sexual market value
not as a 31 year old virgin though
>>
>>24126846
>again
please explain
>>
>>24127682
Makes no difference unless OP is completely socially retarded. He can fix that anyways.
>>
>>24127640
>Men age like wine and women age like milk.
>wine = has more alcohol as it ages, leading men to drunkenness, and losing the fresh fruit flavor. also leads to dehydration.

>milk = gains flavor as it ages into yogurt, becomes easier to digest and more nourishing, and some people who are lactose intolerant can even consume aged milk products

yes, i am a self-hating white male feminist
>>
>>24127874

>male

Sorry roastie we aren't that dumb
>>
37 fellow wizard here.

>tfw will be so busy with Fallout 4 that I won't be thinking about girls for a while

Also, give up
>>
>>24127684
I actually had a girlfriend for a 1.5 years. we were dating in what Christ would approve of.
>>
I'm barely starting life at 32. I'm a fallen wizard though.

Still no gf ever but that's fine.
>>
>>24126846

37 and never dated. Wouldn't know where to start. Time flies when you have just enough to keep you occupied but not enough things to do to progress financially or socially. You lose your frame of reference in isolation.
>>
>>24127944

Yep, my bucket list is shrinking and Fallout 4 anticipation is one of the few things keeping me going. Life is rapidly losing meaning for me. I thought I would have a meager life by now. Still NEET with parents about to go bankrupt. At least I have a degree.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.