[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /bullied on the internet too/ here? >bullied in real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1439166361280.jpg (35 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
1439166361280.jpg
35 KB, 960x634
Who /bullied on the internet too/ here?

>bullied in real life by normies all life
>get bullied by failed normies and pseudo robots online
>>
>>24126842
Why you got bullied? What have you said?
>>
>>24126842
shut up omega
>>
>>24126842
Fuck off loser
>>
>>24126842
I cant relate because s4s is my safe zone
>>
>>24126921
What happens in /s4s/? Explain to me.
>>
i'm not really bullied but i'm very shy and quiet and i have no friends and i just visit forums but i don't think i mean anything to anyone besides my mom

actually i guess would say i was bullied a little bit online a couple of times as pathetic as that sounds

but mostly i think people just ignore me and don't care about me
>>
>>24126936
I can not tell you what happens but i can tell you that bullying does not happen. Well, if you arent a stupid frogposter, that is.
>>
Everytime I'm in a chat and someone starts picking on me my heart beat raises and it's unbearable.
>>
>>24126842
Me. Whenever I use unorthodox guns or tactics in counterstrike my teammates bully me, and kick me if I don't get kills. It's gotten to the point where I just abandon the game as soon as they start doing it. I'm on a 24 hour cooldown right now.
>>
>letting fags on the internet bully you

Fag
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 294x295
>>24127112
This but in runescape

I die a lot in pvp and people always bully me, betray me, call me names for no reason, ignore me,
>>
You have to try to have someone bully you on 4chan like being a loud attentionwhore trip/avatarfag or post your faggot ERP Steam account
>>
>be on message board
>certain members hostile towards you for no reason

why the fuck do people do this?
>>
>>24127193
fucking faggot leave the thread
>>
>>24127253
Because this is 4chan you are obviously new here

This isnt a place for you kind
>>
>>24127193
I could never relate to people in real life, but at least I used to be able to relate to people online. But that was 10+ years ago. Now it seems like everyone online is hostile to everyone else, like angry dogs who growl and snap at each other for the smallest thing. There's no place where people are reasonable. Even the places where people are nice it's niceness at gunpoint, where if you say something deemed not-nice you're attacked or banned, which is just another form of bullying. There's something seriously wrong with interpersonal communication in 2015. People have started acting like wild animals, and I don't know why.
>>
>>24127291
I know exactly where I am, I've been here since 2006. It just gets tiring after awhile. You can act hard and shitpost all the time, but after 5 or 10 years it starts to get to you. If you're not at that point yet, I'm sorry, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>24127268
w-what did I do?

y-you know me on there?
>>
>>24126842
I don't understand why I can't just have a nice thread. I hate these fucking faggots who have nothing better to do than to shit on me for no reason.

Fuck it. I'm done with this piece of shit board.
>>
>>24127409
kill yourself cupcake
>>
>>24127309
Its because 4chan or /b/ went mainstream and influenced internet culture

Now everyone on runescape acts like a damn /b/ tard because the fucking normies cant stop le xDD sharing le epic memes
>>
>>24127440
No, normies came to 4chan around 2007, ruined everything, and then nu-4chan influenced internet culture. If you look at posts from 2004/5/6 most people would consider them "cringeworthy" or "autistic" just because they're genuine. We're so deep into meta-irony that making an honest post is impossible without getting shitposted to death.
>>
It's just a microcosm of the whole world. The whole universe is after you to destroy you.
>>
>>24127369
Been here sine early 2010

And i hate seeing it mello because then it feels like the mainstream teenage hangout which it isnt suppose to be
>>
It wasn't like this. This new generation of 18 year olds are all bunch of heartless spoiled self entitled pricks. And these pricks will be the downfall of humanity in the future when they are in power.
>>
File: any community.jpg (49 KB, 704x441) Image search: [Google]
any community.jpg
49 KB, 704x441
>>24127516
I can't even tell what level of irony we're on anymore, I thought ironic twitter hashtags was going to be the peak but the tbqh smdh shit tops it
>>
>>24127430
Topkek tbqh fag
>>
>>24127516
Normies came around then but no where near 2012-2015

2012 was the nail in the coffin. Now theres videos about 4chan on youtube with millions of views. The deepweb is mainstream
>>
>>24126936
It's a dedicated shitposting board
>>
>>24127638
4chan was never the deepweb though
>>
Sometimes i think i am the bully...
>>
>>24127715
When did i say 4chan was the deepweb

And in 06-08 it might as well been
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.