[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your weekend, robots? I want to hear.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1382939091415.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1382939091415.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
How was your weekend, robots?

I want to hear.
>>
File: 12901982301.png (159 KB, 537x347) Image search: [Google]
12901982301.png
159 KB, 537x347
I haven't felt the warmth of the sun on my skin at all. It feels like a long dream that's going by much too slowly. Once the dream's over, I'll wake up and go to work for a week, still under cover of darkness.

It's so weird to not see the sun itself. The only glimpses I get are of the sky lighting up at dawn when I sleep, or of the night crawling back over the land at dusk when I wake up.

This winter is going to be harsh. Six months of this until I can hear the birds sing again, until rain patters on my window once more and all the plants begin to bloom again.
>>
Saturday
>Be making a payment for an apartment I planned to move in
>Landlord yells at me on the phone, as I'm on my way to pay him, so I block him and decide to find another apartment
>He sends me threatening emails, I call him out on breaking the law (I work in law), and he panics and sends more threads
>Ignore him

Sunday
>Go to see a new place
>Literally just a house with rooms, where each tenant can lock the door to their respective rooms, and you're paying $700/mo
>Really not interested in rooming, but gave the place a chance
>See a roach on the floor
>Decide I'm definitely not staying there

THIS WAS GOING WELL. Still planning to have a place by the end of year, ideally December 1st.
>>
Worked a lot. Got some mandolin practice in, and read some poetry. I think i almost had a actual heart attack on saturday, but im thinking it was just my brain taking my inexplicable pain in my left arm too far and freaking out. Pretty okay all in all i guess.
>>
>>24126292
pretty great. went to a dance friday night, went downtown saturday, and ran a 5k this morning. fucked my girlfriend a couple hours ago.
>>
File: Purple-Rain-Prince-DYR.jpg (337 KB, 1600x1204) Image search: [Google]
Purple-Rain-Prince-DYR.jpg
337 KB, 1600x1204
i did absolutely nothing which is awful because im a wageslave and look forward heavily to this
>>
File: 654878657.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
654878657.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>be in the military
>joined thinking it would change my (social) life from being a robot
>year later
>it hasn't
>go down to the DFAC (cafeteria) tonight to get dinner
>have to stand there listening to huge groups of friends talking about their fun weekends together
>most of them have qt girlfriends
>they're all a lot younger than me
>go back to my dorm feeling miserable

Same as every other weekend, really.
>>
>>24126292
I worked all weekend building a house and pouring concrete. Physical labor is the only non-alcoholic thing that can keep my mind off the constant hatred and self-pitying/despising depression.
>>
>>24126382
>that landlord
Good on you, friend. That kind of living situation is something to be avoided at all costs. Hope you find somewhere better.
>>
>>24126380
>It's so weird to not see the sun itself

I envy you. I wish it was dark 24/7

>>24126382

Good luck and be patient. There are more slumlords than landlords out there.

>>24126398

What happened to your arm?

>>24126433

iktf
>>
I had one important thing to do the whole weekend and I obviously didnt do it. I feel underwhelmed, but I felt like I was high on life on Thursday, so some depression is fine as a retribution for the bliss I felt that day.
>>
>slept in
>went out to a nice restaurant with family
>bought anime and some thick wool socks
>got drunk and listened to music in the dark

Pretty comfy weekend
>>
>>24126380
>>24126460 here. Are you in Alaska too, bro? It's already pitch black outside.
>>
>>24126460
What's it like fighting for the ZOG?
>>
>>24126538
no, Minnesota. I work a physically demanding job, but my shift starts rather late in the evening. I'm so wired up from working that I can't sleep for quite some time once the shift is over.
>>
>>24126570
Pays well, but it doesn't fix my depression.

>>24126597
That sucks bro.
>>
File: 009.gif (1 MB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
009.gif
1 MB, 350x219
>>24126292
It was awesome Anon, thanks for asking! I went on a date Friday and Saturday with this girl I met on Tinder. She's cute, shy, and nerdy. She met my friends at a party and we fucked both nights. I can't wait to see her again.
>>
File: 1446406216389.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1446406216389.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>24126292
stuffy nose it made everything a chore even vidya which i can barely enjoy anymore
>>
had a Saturday exam that I'm not too sure about. spent most of it playing video games and wallowing in self pity over one of my failed exams
>>
File: spurdomyfacemysoul.jpg (93 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdomyfacemysoul.jpg
93 KB, 1060x404
>>24126292
I joined a gym and did my induction

It was hell

Normies everywhere

While I was there I saw a really qt girl and knew I'd never be able to talk to her ;_;
>>
Saturday
>slightly hungover from night before, saw fireworks then went to pub on friday
>played triforce heroes for a bit
>watched some animu
Sunday
>woke up to parents arguing
>stepdad stormed out of house, hasn't come back but fuck him he's a dick anyway
>does this all the time, always comes crawling back
>hoping he doesn't this time
>older brother visited for a while, sank a couple of beers and played GTA
>just finished watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
>gonna fap and go to sleep now
Overall, fairly comfy weekend except for this morning.
Goodnight, space robots.
>>
Well, sighted in my new rifle scope yesterday and enjoyed a bit of time relaxing at my friends cabin, later went to my friends comicon after party and had a few drinks. Did some paperwork for work today, tinkered on my truck a bit, got some local hole-in-the-wall BBQ, bought a new bike and took it for a 5 mile ride,

10/10 would weekend this weekend again.
>>
>>24126292
Friday gym, class, study.

Saturday read, write to catch up on essay that's due in 2 weeks, end up too dejected from seeing everyone going out saturday night to finish

Spent some time in an old movie stream chat watching shit movies with people i've only met on skype twice before.

Sunday i've just read, watched some youtube, read more retarded shit on 4chan and wrote some more on my essays.

I have no meaning in life, and i don't expect to ever find happiness. Its weird because I've accepted this fate so far already that i'm not even sad, i'm just numb. Its just what happens when you're ugly, i have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>lost rivalry football game 6th year in a row.
>went home and cried
>tfw beta trying hardest to be chad by doing sports
>still no gf
>kissless virgin
>no matter how hard I try i will always be an autist.

im18b4ban
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.