[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /r9k/. I met a girl last night, we connected immediately.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 6aa92a_5147738.jpg (101 KB, 1200x719) Image search: [Google]
6aa92a_5147738.jpg
101 KB, 1200x719
Help /r9k/.
I met a girl last night, we connected immediately. I got her number after I talked to her for a bit and introduced her to my friends at a party.

I asked her to get coffee with me over an hour ago and she hasn't responded. Is it over?
>>
Also I called her and texted her last night offering to walk her home because I thought she was at the same club I just had an interview at
>>
>>24126268
Coming on way too fast. You scared her off. It's over.
>>
>>24126280
She said it was cool of me. Also it was within like 2 hours of meeting her. How is what I did scary?

Should I have waited to ask her to coffee?
>>
File: Going to hell.gif (394 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
Going to hell.gif
394 KB, 275x207
>>24126177
You waited an appropriate amount of time if you texted her an hour ago and you met last night. Either she hasn't checked her phone in a while or she was never that interested, but you didn't fuck up.
>>
>>24126483
I'm in a similar situation as OP. Do you just wait it out or just move on?

I just hate ALWAYS FUCKIGN UP AUGH.

How do I fix this? I somewat like this girl and actually wanna see if I can get a female friend outta of it.

I don't even care if she doesn't want a relationshit or even hooks up with me.
>>
>>24126483
I find it really odd that a college aged girl wouldn't check her phone within 2 hours, but I think you're right.

I'm gonna give the backstory because I was a complete autist a year ago and like jerking myself off about my progress.
>just got done smoking pot with a friendgirl, walking back to the party we came from
>see girl outside elevator with her friend
>obviously check her out and she does the same
>she compliments my lighter and I do the same to her outfit
>we exchange names and she goes to her room after stopping the elevator a few times while we talked
>friendgirl was impressed, urged me to go after her
>after a bit I do and meet her on her floor, get her to come up to the room we were at
>talk a bit more, exchange numbers
>we hug and she leaves, my friends and I leave to a bar soon after

That was the smoothest interaction I ever had and I will definitely jerk off to the thought of it even if the girl rejects me
>>
This thread still alive?
>>
>>24126590
Robots are always so concerned with whether or not they "fuck it up" over the phone the next day. That's not the part where robots fuck up. There's two factors at play:
>Were you charming at the party?
>Was she wasted at the party?
If you didn't make a good impression in person, no text is going to save your chance at seeing her at that point. If she was blitzed, there's a chance she was just drunk and never really interested in you in the first place.

The more you force it, the less of a shot you have. Once you send her a text, if she doesn't respond then it's time to pack it up. If you send her multiple messages, you should know you're already fucked.

>>24126752
I don't know what you want me to tell you. Congrats on talking to a girl? If you plan to hit on women, don't smoke, drink. Smoking is for chilling out, drinking is for being the obnoxious Chad Thundercock that chicks like.
>>
>>24126590
Idk man. Don't blow up her phone or annoy her but make it clear you want to interact with her.
>>
>>24126889
No I am just a narcissist who likes forcing people to listen to what I'm proud of. We were both drunk btw, her less than me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.