[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else accepted the fact that they will die a virgin? Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ADDERAL BOIS.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1282) Image search: [Google]
ADDERAL BOIS.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1282
Who else accepted the fact that they will die a virgin?

Just turned 25 today and can't even get a girl I like to hang out with me.
>>
>>24125805
You only die virgin if you want to. Hookers exist.
>>
If you lie down, Chad wins.
>>
>implying westballz doesn't swim in pussy
>>
>>24125805
bruh ive accepted it for about 3 years now....no worries my nigga life is already a huge disappointment whats more thing you can't enjoy
>>
>>24125828
I'm a poorfag and even than I want more than a hole to fuck.

Plus normies look down on you if you lost your virginity by paying for it.

Being a virgin looks better to them than losing it to a literal prostitute.
>>
>>24125805
24 and bi. I have the most possibilities but still can't get anyone. 25 is going to hit me like a brick wall and I'm not sure I'll make it.
>>
>>24125852
Melee is literally the only reason I haven't killed my self desu pham.

Only community I know where giga chad and super autismo nerds can hang out and not judge each other.(face to face atleast unlike in normal day to day behavior)

The only thing that matters is how good you are at melee.

Plus Armada is the best looking smasher no homo.
>>
I'm 19 but I'm still pretty confident I'll lose it before thirty.
>>
>>24125944
It's definitely either abate, ice, or darkrain whatever you say though chief. Also who do you main /fox/ here
>>
File: 20xx.jpg (15 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
20xx.jpg
15 KB, 276x183
>>24126012
Trying to reach 20XX but I've dabbled in the art of swinging the sword as well lately.
>>
File: DVMmfyB.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
DVMmfyB.png
71 KB, 600x857
>hooked best friend up with his 7/10 mexican muslim gf and helped him lose his virginity
>he's pretty much normie-tier even though he's quiet and reserved
>his mexican muslim gf has a 8/10 younger sister that wants my dick
>despite the fact that there's a human being out there who desires me alone, im uninterested
>completely alright with being alone and not having a gf and never having sex
>actually kind of prefer it this way

I can hardly comprehend the world around me and the thoughts inside my head, how the fuck am I supposed to be so close to another human being?
>>
>>24125888

no one has to know

if you can't scrape together 200 dollars at the age of 25, you have bigger problems
>>
>>24126114
The 200 bucks isn't a big deal to me.

Normies read me like a book so they will find ouy. FML.
>>
>>24126081
>mexican muslim
You should see my face right now. I guess it makes sense that they exist. Still..
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.