[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: 1446766297606.jpg (48 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446766297606.jpg
48 KB, 500x281
So after having a massive panic attack I did the mature, responsible thing and took 1.5mg of xanax, a shot whiskey, and 5 percocet (25mg oxycodone). Post what you are currently high on, plan on being high on, or enjoy being high on.
>>
how is to be high on xanax? I just took some escitalopram and trazodone, but they're shit, I'm using medical cannabis desu~ not bad at all.
>>
>mixing benzos and alcohol
why? you're just asking for trouble.

also you're probably going to black out and not even feel the percocet. should've saved those for another day m8
>>
>>24125775
pretty underwhelming desu. good for anxiety attacks but not much else.
>>
>>24125797

I see, sounds shit 2bh, hope you're alright since >>24125784 is right.
>>
>>24125775
feels like crap for me. Remove anxiety but also happiness. People get euphoria on this shit?
>>
>>24125775
Benzos are just very relaxing. There's not much 'high' to it. Mind you I've never taken more than maybe 2mg at once so I dunno if things get weird beyond that. I take them sometimes for OCD (prescribed).
>>
Do you guys think I'll OD on this shit if I have no tolerance?
>>
i heard those poppy seed things were a thing, also krakow?
dunno kind of want to try them
>>
File: stoned-2.jpg (65 KB, 503x653) Image search: [Google]
stoned-2.jpg
65 KB, 503x653
Xanax sounds nice right now. I'm avoiding all opiates though. Got clean of heroin 4 months ago and trying to avoid all hard drugs.

Smoking weed erry day though.
>>
>>24126068
do you mean kratom? Kratom is a weird drink and you have to be a certain type of person to get into it. I rather like it though. Never had poppy seed tea but it comes well recommended.
>>
I smoked loads of hash before but my tolerance has shot up by so much these past few weeks I sinply can't get proper stones anymore!
>>
>>24126163
my weed supply dried up so I've cut down my pot smoking to try and make the ~6 grams I have last until I can get a new connect that doesn't only sell nig weed.
>>
>>24126227
I just realized I;m almost out, but I get payed tomorrow night so hopefully what I have will last me until I get more.
>>
Currently drinking rum and coke and on 5mg of oxy, very relaxing.

I feel like this is how normies feel when they're relaxed, i just can't naturally obtain this feeling. It's a very content and at peace kinda relaxation.

Anyways how is poppyseed tea? I brought it up to a friend who loves his opiates just as a suggestion and he started being a dick shooting me down saying it wouldn't do shit. I haven't tried it but i read about some robots doing it and it seemed pretty potent but he was just being an ass about the whole ordeal.
>>
>>24126196
oh yeah krakow is that city in poland, yeah kratom, dunno how legal those things are in the states though
>>
I'll smoke some weed once I get bored of jacking my flaccid dick while lurking. Then I'll probably study. Studying high is productive as fuck.
>>
>>24126264
Kratom's legal for the time being. You can buy it at most sketchy headshops but thats overpriced and shit quality. There are some websites for really good kratom though. You make it into a drink, it can make you nauseous and most people dont like the taste (though happen to like the taste) .
>>
>>24126343
which websites? for a friend of course who needs it for research
>>
I took some propanalol and smoked a bunch of weed. I'm going to jack off and hopefully I'll pass out because of low blood pressure.
>>
>>24125708

Benzos feel like being very relaxed. Once you start taking them as a habit though it doesn't take very long for this to change to you only taking them just to avoid feeling like you're going to die, where they don't even give you a good feeling anymore so much as they maintain your sense of chemical normality.
>>
Who here /DXM?

Had long bout with it till tolerance made it inconvenient, very nice times till then though, always felt like just taking all the weight of my shoulders and just not existing for a good night.
>>
>>24126256
Anyone have any experience with poppyseed tea?
>>
>>24127923

DXM is the best drug I've ever tried. I don't know why people shit on it so much just because it's illegal. Shit, I do drugs because they feel good, not because they're illegal.

Currently I"m on 100mg dph, 90mg dxm, 150 mg doxylamine, and about 120ml of corn whiskey(100 proof). I"m having trouble sleeping because I ate 20 mg adderall this morning around 0800 and I fucking hate stimulants.

I would take a proper dose of DPH and DXM and no alcohol except I have class tomorrow and then work all night tomorrow. I can't afford to have one of those 36 hour hangovers right now.
>>
>>24126256
>5mg oxy

are you an infant or something, someone with no tolerance should be taking 20-30mg
>>
>>24128777
DPH is NO GOOD senpai

Tried it stand alone twice, both times I felt like I wanted to itch my bones and my skin was in the way. It's ok enough paired with dxm in small amounts like you're doing.

the best stuff is definitely 600-900mg dxm to like 160lbs, if you have no tolerance. It didn't matter where your life was, it was like taking a break from being alive. If you're looking for escapism its #1 and even if not, it has its own fun and good feels.
>>
>>24128777
>>24129154
how is 350mg for the first time? I'm afraid of getting sick and also don't want to look like a druggie buying multiple bottles of the stuff
>>
>>24129328
300mg for first time is more than enough, most bottles of syrup or gelcaps (get these if you can) are there or around there. Shoot for Child Syrup or the gelcaps otherwise you will have to worry about additives. Make sure the only active ingredient is DXM HBr, No guafenesin, acitomenophen or whatever else they put in cough meds nowadays. Also you might get some nausea during the first hour but that goes away after it hits. It'll last 9 hours from ingestion and you won't be able to sleep during that, and you might feel a little hungover the next day but you wont get the 3 day long downs syndrome hangover that heavier doses give.

If you do it tonight try to drop in the thread again later, I'll be here.
>>
>>24129521
yeah I figured out what kind to get a bottle of syrup is 350mg I don't like swallowing pills and they don't look that small. plus there's 50 more mg in the syrup so I think I'll get that tomorrow unless there is a good reason to use the gels.
>>
>>24128831
>Suggesting 30mg for someone who has no tolerance

No way. He would be puking his brains out at 30mg.
>>
>>24129697
Lots of people prefer the gels to chugging syrup but it wont matter if you aren't tired of chugging syrup.

I could swallow the entire bottle of pills in one gulp with a cup of water but idk if that's something universally doable.
>>
>>24125708
In two weeks I'll have enough neetbux saved to buy two packs of smokes, a case of beer, some drugs and a thick rope.

Gonna be a party.
>>
>>24125708
About to vape some bud and catnip from my MFLB. It's a fun high, they work together to create a chill visual distortion and it's kinda like being cross faded. Also, catnip is cheap as fuck.
>>
How fast does LSD degrade? I've got some wrapped in foil in an airtight container in a bag in a cool place, how long do you all think it will remain decently potent?
>>
>>24125708
Hydrocodone. I can barely fucking read anthing. I'm mostly into mdma, though.
>>
>>24125797
Actually, yeah. I love xanax but they don't really do much.
>>
>>24130183
It'll be good for a long while senpai, (months, at least) if you can put it in the freezer it'll be good for even longer.
>>
File: Wattoclose.jpg (182 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Wattoclose.jpg
182 KB, 1280x960
>tfw you're a big guy and it takes up to half an hour sometimes to start feeling the effects of Xanax

But I'm fucking anxious right now.
>>
>>24130349
Thanks.
>tfw literally offered all my friends free acid/smokeout if they wanna trip with me
>tfw they all had excuses not to
Am I really that undesirable? Or are my friends all just pussy ass bitches? It's not a good feel to have a decent amount of high quality stuff and not be able to use it. There's a wonderful preserve by my house with a bunch of nature and some beautiful views, it would be beautiful while tripping, but for the time being I can't find anyone to trip with or even to sit me. Feels like shit.
>>
>picking up check tomorrow
>buying heroin and Fallout 4
>>
Man I've taken every stimulant around and had no addictive feelings but one 50 count order of Xanax from Agora got me hooked. I'm currently taking a break because it just fucks my life up even more. I need to get shit done and put it off then get stressed so I'd take a Xanax. Then I'd just be less stressed and get nothing done. I don't have the self control for Benzos, back to meth and d-amp for me.
>>
>>24129873
Catnip? Are you high?
>>
>>24130582
Look it up senpai, I'm about to smoke it. Try it yourself if you don't believe me, it goes well with bud. I didn't believe it either until I tried it.
>>
File: sad yoshi.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
sad yoshi.png
132 KB, 396x385
> Post what you are currently high on

speed, i have none left now.
>>
>>24130668
I'm about to take some speed in a few hours since I have a test tomorrow morning and haven't studied yet. If you're an Ameriburger I'd suggest you buy you're speed from the UK. I don't know how the shit is so cheap there but it's insane how much more I get and of the same quality than if I order from America. It's still a shitty drug though. Prescription stimulants and meth are better but I'm a poorfag so...
>>
>>24130900
It irritates me so much that some of my closest friends are scared of acid.
>>
>>24130957
I'm scared of LSD senpai. I've wanted to kill myself every day for the last 11 years and the the time I took acid was the closest I ever came. It was also the worst days of my life as well. That was my only psychedelic experience and it put me off a lot even though I know there's other psychedelics that I might like.
>>
what amount would be good for a first time salvia experience? also does kratom produce a good high?
>>
Stop feeding cartels and kikes you worthless sacks of shit
>>
>>24130446
>Am I really that undesirable?
you want them to fuck you while tripping?
Sounds faggy
>>
who /e-head/ here?

been abusing ecstasy slightly. not as bad as some people but i dont really follow the 1-3month rule as much as i should. starting to lose the magic
>>
Ketamine or mxe? Can only afford one.
>>
>>24131138
You really need to take time off m8. Use amphetamines if you need something for more daily use.
>>
>>24131138
I did .25 mdma a week for 2 months. The last couple times were shit, bad hangover too. Been leaving it at least 2 months between doses since then and it's back to being pretty good.
>>
>>24128777
I also really enjoy DXM, but choking down a bottle of syrup is getting harder and harder to do these days, so I mostly do other drugs. Maybe I'll order some pure DXM powder sometime and give that a proper go, I'd like to experience a proper 3rd or 4th plateau trip, but I usually throw up before I can get that much syrup down (or cough gels).
>>
>>24130446
dw about it too much, if they're you're friends I'm sure the excuses were legitimate. If you're truly worried about it I'd suggest finding new friends.
>>
>>24131013
>take a massive dose of acid to cure your depression/anxiety!
Did you fall for it?
>>
I might do DMT with my friend in a few days
It will be my first psychedelic
>>
>>24125708
>take zopiclone to sleep sometimes
>random bitch sleeping in my bed one night
>take zopiclone so I can sleep and not awkwardly fidget around this bitch
>hppd kicks into over drive
>crazy intense patterns break out over the wall
>my american flag starts shaking violently and dropping spiders everywhere
>talk to girl to remain sane
>fall asleep
>wake up feeling Gucci
>>
>>24131470
>DMT as your first psy
Lmao you're gonna die.
I mean literally die.
Enjoy horrible depersonalization and existential horrors.
Not even psy hobbyists fuck with DMT. And if they do, it's once and with tons of prep
RIP anon
>>
>>24131588
Whatever dude
I don't buy into the "psyche" bullshit
People who act like psychedelics teach you about the world are dumb
I'm gonna get knocked on my ass and launched into space and have a kickass time that's what's gonna happen
>>
>>24131146
Ketamine, the body stone with the metal high is amazing
>>
>>24131588
Not even psy hobbyists fuck with DMT. And if they do, it's once and with tons of prep

lmao yeah right

I bought a fuckton of it off of ebay (acacia confusa root bark and syrian rue) when I couldn't be fucked to deal with normies or bitcoins for drugs and dosed everyday casually while it lasted.
>>
>>24131417
I only took two hits. I actually didn't read about that BS until after and I also read about how so many other depressed folks attempted suicide on LSD. I really wouldn't suggest LSD on /r9k/ because of how it makes suicidal thoughts much much worse but since this place is normie central I guess it's cool now.
>>
2 brownies, whats an interesting documentary I should watch?
>>
File: tqX4w-sm.jpg (36 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
tqX4w-sm.jpg
36 KB, 500x258
>>24131952
might also have a valium and start drinking some wine, best feeling
>>
>>24131832
I've done acid hundreds of times but still only do half a blotter when trying out a new batch desu senpai
>>
>>24125708
whats Xanax like? will it help me with my PTSD? (non war related)

i cant go to a doctor but i know someone in my class that sells.

thinking of self medicating to take me out of this hell.
>>
File: 1385010154658.jpg (56 KB, 950x625) Image search: [Google]
1385010154658.jpg
56 KB, 950x625
>>24132345
>PTSD? (non war related)
>>
>>24131952
should of ate the whole batch
>>
>>24132392
... most PTSD is non war related

military bros and military cock suckers like you just like to think theyre the only ones who can suffer and use their "battle experience" as a measuring stick for suffering. so what you had to go 3 months without nintendo in durkadurkastan, i dont care, i still have problems, nobody forced you to join the military. if you served in nam or ww2 or korea i respect you though.
>>
>>24132434
need to bake more, only had 4 left
>>
>>24128777
DXM is great, had a fantastic trip last night.1 bottle (I forgot the exact amount), I'm 130 lbs. Music sounded great, talked with someone on Skype for hours, stuff on the walls started looking very weird.
>>
documentary on the history and rise of individualism, psychotherapy, marketing and capitalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
>>
>>24134268
>>24131952
heh, forgot to quote you
>>
snorted some molly a bit ago.
gonna sit in my dark room.

would rather have acid desu.
>>
>>24131657
This is the attitude to have. Drugs are just a recreational activity.
>>
>>24134268
watching it again, its really good.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.