[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your daily story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1444207493320.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1444207493320.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
I just almost witnessed a family member's life being ruined by police. I have a lot of anxiety still. How was your day, guys? Tell us your story
>>
>>24125387

>I just almost witnessed a family member's life being ruined by police.

Are you black?
>>
File: 1443392948683.gif (999 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443392948683.gif
999 KB, 600x600
I woke up at 6pm and started posting on 4han.
>I just almost witnessed a family member's life being ruined by police
That sounds like some heavy shit, what exactly happened?
>>
File: smug-life.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
smug-life.png
79 KB, 408x660
>>24125387
Get fucked degenerate. I hope they get what they deserve and I don't need to see him getting a rally on the news because the police shot some "poor innocent" dindu after he attacked them
>>
I woke up, got a mcgriddle, shitposted for a while, played some video games for an hour then lost interest, shitposted some more, got chinese food, drank some beers, watched new episode one punch man, shitposted some more, read a few chapters of one piece then fell asleep for 4 hours, now awake and shitposting some more. No one should live like this help me
>>
>>24125408
No. My mom started yelling at my brother, he got really upset (rightfully) and she called the cops to talk to him. She was drinking like normal and she is right about somethings, but he is also right about somethings. Neither of them touched one another. I was really worried what she was telling the police because it could be seen by them as domestic violence and I didn't want anyone to go to jail. Thankfully the cops were cool and just talked to everyone. There was no need for Police and my mom could have really fucked my brothers life up for nothing

Still worried about the rental people getting really upset for the police being here.
>>
File: 1441043921151.jpg (220 KB, 1400x823) Image search: [Google]
1441043921151.jpg
220 KB, 1400x823
>work 10 hour shift today
>there's absolutely nothing to do
>eat pizza and watch anime for 9 1/2 hours
>come home and get on 4chan
>>
>>24125478
Also a neighbor came over and asked what happened and that has me worried about rental people hearing about it
>>
fucking awful
usual NEET existence but today has really been shit
A close (if possible) online friend is really fucking with me, he texts me saying we should Skype, and then when I go on he just ignores the call. Maybe' I'm too drunk for this anyway, close to crying I thought he was important
>>
>>24125533
What job? Sounds nice.
>>
>>24125793
IT help desk for a smaller company, I basically got the job because everyone else on the desk are a bunch of normies who don't want to work weekends

I imagine overnights are about as dead
>>
I watched some squirrels playing in the grass and trees. It was very adorable. They are all fat now in preparation for winter.
>>
>>24126113
You will never know their happiness
>>
>>24126130
I know and it pains me. ;-;
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.