[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just get a qt Asian gf who's into BDSM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n2yneqOa1k1twviwuo7_1280.jpg (301 KB, 1646x756) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2yneqOa1k1twviwuo7_1280.jpg
301 KB, 1646x756
Why don't you just get a qt Asian gf who's into BDSM and raceplay?

There's nothing more satisfying than hearing an asian girl calling you "master", "daddy" or begigng you to fuck her "tight asian pussy with your big white cock", and then making fun of asian boys with her
>>
>>24125334
Why don't you stop being a fucking normalfag and fuck off back to reddit
>>
Because Odin has not endowed me with a grand white penis, thus I am forever cursed to watch my Aryan sisters take black cock on the interwebs.
>>
>>24125334
That's all good but you'll wish you didn't once you get a Eurasian bastard son. Stop contributing to the population of robots by breeding with asians.
>>
>>24125334
Sounds hot as fuck, but how many asian girls really go for that?
>>
Because Asian women aren't very attractive and it bothers me when a person hates their own race.
>>
I already jerk off to BBC interracial most days
>>
i like asians, but stop posting this one. shes really obnoxious, desu
>>
>>24125334
Asian girls are gold diggers at heart.
>>
>>24125334
the chinese are gross
>>
File: bruh.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
Why don't you just get a qt Asian gf who's into hip-hop and doesn't like racism?

There's nothing more satisfying than hearing an asian girl calling you "daddy", "bae" , and then making fun of yellow fever white boys with her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.