[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want to have a daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>I want to have a daughter
>>
>>24125333
Inseminate a whore and if it turns out to be a girl then convince her that you will keep her. If not let the whore abort the baby.

Rinse and repeat till you hit the draw.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 175x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 175x210
>>24125333
I do not
>she will be your princess
>she will be your little adorable angel
>the cutest little girl ever
>she'll call you daddy and hold your hand
>but she will grow up
>her body will develop
>she'll grow tits and ass
>boys will think of the most degenerate and depraved things they wanna do to your little girl
>shes gonna go to highschool and probably get talked into fucking with some chad
>he will finger her and fuck her
>defile her
>make her suck his dick and swallow his cum and fuck her in her ass
>where ever she goes guys will look at her and think of fucking her
>the older she gets the more disgusting stuff guys will probably do to what was once your precious little angel
>and you wont be able to do a thing
I couldnt bare to watch that happen. I dont want a daughter because i know what guys are like.
>>
I have a daughter. A lot of work and a lot of stress, and dreading her future.
>>
File: 1441734435483.jpg (23 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1441734435483.jpg
23 KB, 633x758
>>24125518
fucking kill me
>>
>>24125518

Holy shit dude. I guess that's why fathers are so insanely overprotective of their daughters.
>>
>>24125333

Why? So she can get gangbanged by Chads and have it posted on social media, like the average girl does these days?
>>
>>24125518
what if shes ugly
>>
>>24125518

This.

I wouldn't want to raise a girl in this world.
>>
>>24126127
That's tough, too. She'll either become a dyke, or really miserable because she's undateable. Still, she'll have it a lot easier than the average ugly male.
>>
What happens if you had a son instead?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.