[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly does a "high" feel like? I've tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nicolas_brown_45466.jpg (20 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
nicolas_brown_45466.jpg
20 KB, 300x450
How exactly does a "high" feel like? I've tried weed before, and it didn't do anything for me. Are you guys just pretending, so you can jump in on the bandwagon?

This goes the same for alcohol, it didn't feel generally good, or forget the pain. I felt the same way, except dizzy and nauseous after drinking half a bottle of jack. Nor was I provocative to those around me, or anything near the stereotypical drunk.

So are drugs a meme, or an excuse for you guys to act like a bunch of idiots, or nah?
>>
Lots of people don't get high their first time, try it again and make sure you're inhaling properly. You'll know when it's working.

You shouldn't get sick while drinking, that's how you know you've drank too much. Try to find that spot right where you feel all warm and fuzzy, AKA a buzz.
>>
File: 1437462298194.jpg (129 KB, 960x670) Image search: [Google]
1437462298194.jpg
129 KB, 960x670
>>24125119
Whenever I got sick from smoking weed or drinking it was when I had drank a bunch before imbibing. I've learned that if I don't have dinner and instead wait til after I have had a few drinks in me, I can get a nice strong buzz off ~3 drinks usually beer.

I stopped smoking pot bc my roommate has asthma, but I enjoy edibles more anyway. I usually have one every 3-4 months.

LSD is one of my favorite drugs of all time, my sweet spot is ~160ug and my favorite time I ever tripped was at an amusement park with my friend. We spent all day people watching, eating crab fries, and cracking up. I spent about an hour on the lazy river attraction, just floating in an enormous circle in an inner tube with the sun warming my skin, just listening and watching the back of my eyelids.

MXE is GOAT. Nothing compares. I binged very hard this summer but I am a pianist and it wreaked havoc on my short-term memory and fine motor skills. It's the kind of drug where it's addictiveness comes from the fact that the high is so profoundly intense and there are little to no side effects, so I couldn't find a logical reason to not use it.

Drugs are great and have great power to alter and enhance your experience of everyday life. You might just need to find the one that works for you.
>>
>>24125409
Shit, I meant when I had eaten a bunch before imbibing.
>>
>>24125119
For many people weed can take a while to actually have a noticeable effect. It took a couple times for me.

But the high is there. It can vary from person to person but universally weed will cause drowsiness, euphoria, a hightened sense of well-being, and of course it stimulates your appetite.

For me it's like everything's been slowed to a different level, and I'm more agreeable, but I'm also kind of dumb.

Alcohol, without a shadow of a doubt, WILL have an effect on you. It makes me clumsy and unable to control my motor functions as well, and it propels me into this eratic state of mind where I pretty much turn off my filter and say exactly what's on my mind.

They're not memes. Drink more/smoke more at once until you feel it, (be careful with booze, obviously. If you have the weed smoke until you feel it.). Then judge for yourself.
>>
Getting high, it's hard to explain the other anon here is spot on, u don't normally get high on ur first time, but when u try it again if u do, DON'T SMOKE TO MUCH.

Take it nice and slow, keep at a pace and have some music to listen to something very mellow, when it kicks in, I normally feel very aware of my surroundings, I feel nice and floaty, and often very productive, if I smoke to much, I feel like I'm melting like a small chance of butter on toast into the fabric that is life, it can be amazing but respect it. Don't abuse it.
>>
>>24125119
Yeah dude everyone is just pretending you fucking retard
>>
>>24125484
Made me kek tbf
>>
>>24125119
okay OP ill try to explain

no drugs anymore, /narcotics anonymous/ but seriously, drugs FUCK YOUR LIFE UP

all drugs other than heroin are shit. lsd/shrooms can be fun here and there. alcohol and weed are shit. mdma is a good time, mild euphoria, and coke is a shit drug, makes you more awake and who would ever want that.

but heroin. omg. will ruin your life. nothing you do will EVER be as good. you feel amazing, you do not know the true meaning of euphoria without opiates. literally you don't care about anything, you can be homeless and not give a shit once you're high. you could've had the worst day ever of scheming and robbing and being sketchy, and once you're high its FINE.

however, it totally ruins your life, takes ALL your money, all your time, etc etc.

i really like this thing i saw once, it said: drugs kill the pain, and the joy, and the hope, and the body, and the soul. and it is so true. heroin DOES kill the pain, completely. but it also kills the rest of you.
>>
>>24125119
Most people don't get high the first time senpai.
As for what it feels like, it feels like suddenly everything in life isn't shit.
>>
>>24126819
>weed is shit
maybe to you, you knob jockey. Take your "drugs are bad mkay" shit to someone who actually cares.
>>
>>24126900
yeah, REAL drugs are bad. weed is just something lame 8th grade kids do...
>>
File: eric-blink.gif (216 KB, 380x286) Image search: [Google]
eric-blink.gif
216 KB, 380x286
>>24125119
When I smoke, I relax. My head gets fuzzy and my thoughts take different paths - instead of focusing on the pile of burning shit that is my life, I get really into this music I'm listening to. Or suddenly have a great idea for a new book to write while I'm watching a TV show.

For a couple hours, I chill the fuck out and don't overthink how awful my current situation is. It's pretty great.
>>
>>24126930
Whatever you say, buddy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.