[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf left me >I keep texting her every day and no answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1417497866841.png (290 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1417497866841.png
290 KB, 500x497
>tfw gf left me
>I keep texting her every day and no answer
>wrote her letters with flowers and nothing
>apparently she is seeing another guy right now
>don't know what to do

I'm just sitting here eating pudding and crying and totally lost in life. I'm trying to figure something out to win her back and have her fall in love with me. I really love her /r9k/ she was the only girl who ever cared about me and what we had was real.
>>
>>24124891
B E T A

In all seriousness though remove every reference to her from your life. Pictures, contacts whatever and as long as you never see her irl or in pictures you should get over her. After a year of moping I blocked her from everything and life has never been better. After a month I just stopped caring about her. Good luck though, the oneitis is a terrible disease.
>>
You writing letters n shit ain't gonna get her back for one, it just pushes her away because it shows you're desperate and at her mercy. Making her jealous may get her back. Just show you don't care, which will make her think "what the hell." Or, you can be alpha and just yell at her in person and degrading her, kicking down her current bf too if you have the balls.
>>
>I keep texting her every day and no answer

Learn to take a hint you fucking faggot. Congrats on being a fucking embarrassment.
>>
Okay. It's really hard and it will get a lot harder at some point. It hurts like hell, probably more than ebola but there's nothing you can do. Doing things to try to get her back and contacting her makes you seem crazy and will lessen your chance of getting her back. The best thing to do is to >>24125035 get rid of all her stuff and grieve it out. The more you contact her the worse it will get. It's been 2 years for me and it still hurts and I still blame myself but it what happens is you hit rock bottom and cry for hours every night and then after ups and downs it becomes bearable and you accept it (kind of). You probably won't get her back but maybe one day she'll make her way back into your life and you'll be a better more mature person.
>>
>>24124891
Stop finding happiness through other people, especially women - the most unstable gender when it comes to emotions, perhaps thanks to hormones. You need to find meaning in life that isn't as fragile as a silly relationship. Most relationships ends, don't let it break you.
>>
>>24125451
Why let her back in his life after she had fun riding Chads cock? Find the last shred of man you have left and forget about that cunt. Chad will dump her soon enough and she will realise what a misake she made.
>>
>>24125035
>B E T A

Nigga spelled it out for you perfectly
>>
I've done the same thing and I regret it. cease all contact. It's for the best
>>
>>24124891
HAVE YOU NOT HEARD A THING THIS ENTIRE BOARD HAS BEEN SAYING?
WOMEN = SHIT
>>
>>24125111
What would be an alpha thing to do?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 604x451
>>24127004
Fuck her close friend or relative. Get a hotter girl. Lose interest in her.
>>
>>24127581
Pretty much this. Just quit boosting her ego with "oh I miss you so much"
>>
>>24124891
Women don't love in the same way men do. Women are completely run by their emotions. A man can say things like "yeah, we have some problems, but I love her so we'll make it work"

I woman will never look at you as a complete package. When she says she loves you, she is actually saying she loves the emotions she feels when you surprise her with a gift, or a nice night cuddling, or when she feels good because she's taking care of you when youre sick.

One fuck up and she'll burn you in an instant, because she doesn't love you as a human, just the positive emotions you cause.
>>
>>24128437
Not a kv neckbeard btw. I've got a lot of experience with women. Now my life is ruined and Im voluntarily celibate.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.