[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being paid while they get paid I hope you guys realize everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 255x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 255x260
>Being paid while they get paid
I hope you guys realize everytime you buy a pack of cancersticks this is what big tobacco be like

Only 8% of teens smoke now, so why would you even do it?
>>
because it feels good
>>
>pot heads make arguments like this yet most of them buy weed from Mexican cartels who ve killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people and make them richer
>>
>>24125118
Wow do you also like Pass Me The Comics Bro on facebook?
This post has nothing to with weed either btw you fucking retard
>>
yes businesses make money when people purchase their product
>>
File: 1446959655623.jpg (52 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1446959655623.jpg
52 KB, 344x291
>>24124880
Believe what those shills say about 8% of teens smoking.
Nigga pls, since caveman rub sticks together, man has smoked and it won't stop, ever.
>>
>>24124880
>not just smoking a few cigarettes when you drink

A pack lasts me 3 months. Anyone who cares how many people do or don't do it, or how much money a company makes. If you like it, do it. If you don't like it, don't do it.
>>
>>24125419
I used to do this but don't anymore
I just drink whenever I get high and being high and smoking cigarettes is awful
I smoke them sober when I have nothing to do or something is stressing me out
>>
>>24125462
I'd throw alcohol and cigarettes out if I didn't have random drug tests and could smoke weed. I don't like mixing alcohol with weed.
>>
>>24125515
You could always substitute with a low dose of mushrooms
>>
>>24125583
Shrooms don't show up on drug tests?
>>
>>24125613
On a typical pee cup test, no
And if they have one of those fancy expensive ones they last in your system for about 2 days
>>
>>24125515
I know that feel bro
Fuck this country
>>
>>24124880
why not?
there is literally nothing wrong with smoking
>>
>>24125583
18 or older to post m8
>>
>>24125695
LOL!!!
got me!
>>
>>24125713
Don't low dose mushrooms buddy, just high dose and rarely, you might fuck yourself forever doing that
>>
>>24125419
>keeping a pack of stoges for three months

I can tell you are speaking the truth because if you really smoked you would know how disgusting that is
>>
>>24125869
what i was thinking

..nasty ass nigga
>>
>>24124880
you're one of those anti-tobacco shills why are you on 4chan your commercials are fucking cancerous
>>
I don't smoke because a couple of my old jobs involved hanging around people who smoked a lot, and they reeked of it and looked really unhealthy.

I want to try vaping but I'm too lazy to find out the best practices for getting started.
>>
>>24125118
>buy weed from mexican cartel
Yeah, if you're 16 and buying mids maybe. anyone know wants to smoke something good gets home grown dank.
>>
>>24125869
I don't start smoking until I'm really feeling it. I haven't really cared about the taste at that point desu.
>>
>>24125915
protip: they are purposely bad and made by cigarette companies to make people who dont smoke look like massive queers
>>
>>24125613
In the army, can confirm they most general piss tests don't test for psilocybin. They're too expensive to dish out unless they have a reason to suspect you're on them and even then they're in your system for like 2 days tops
>>
as bad for you as it is tobacco has been a close part of civilised human cultures for like 500 years because its good and we like doing it. The modern image of smoking tries very hard to play down the enjoyment a human being gets from smoking but its one of lifes basic pleasures.
Even war prisoners got cigarettes.
>>
>big tobacco
>smoking cigarettes
cigarillo masterrace here. both cheap, and high quality. in fact in my country they're only marginally more expensive than cigarettes because they avoid the massive cigarette tariffs
>>
>>24125962
If that's true, then cigarette companies are fucking genius.
>>
>>24125961
don't worry it is a distinction you will come to recognize only if you smoke regularly,

>>24125962
this is true

>24125942
smoking will always have a special place in my heart, but I use an e-cig and find it generally superior. I can use it pretty much anywhere on the DL, I don't constantly reek of smoke anymore, and it is cheaper to maintain. Worth noting it is really much less bad for you but I don't give a fuck about health effects
>>
I haven't smoked in like 2 year but today for some reason I really wanted nicotine so I bought a pack and smoked like 5 cigs in 30 minutes.

It wasn't worth it. My mouth tastes like shit now and they weren't as good as I remembered.
>>
>>24124880
>every time you spend money on X, big X makes money

Brilliant insight.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.