[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always am shocked when I see women on this board say they can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24
File: 9cf.png (26 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
26 KB, 469x331
I always am shocked when I see women on this board say they can be robots. Let me run down my credentials:

>5'7, white male
>abusive, neglectful parents
>schizophrenic brother who is an abusive, distant manchild, I live with him, it is a nightmare
>been bullied all my life at work, school, by family, "friends", and even by strangers on the street
>I can barely go outside due to my experiences
>I am unemployed (not on NEETbux though)
>Never kissed, hugged, had sex with, or touched a girl for an extended period of time
>Never really interacted with females positively at all, actually
>Not fat, but whenever I make gains in the gym, they wear off literally the next day, despite trying my best to maintain a routine
>Not in school
>No friends besides 1 old friend that has been loyal to me since we were 7, who has seen me change in many aspects and tried but failed to get me help

I am the lowest of the low. I have absolutely nothing positive to look forward to in my life, and because I am a man, I don't receive the same treatment as I would if I was a woman and I could get people's sympathies.

So tell me, fembots, how fucking bad is YOUR life besides having "social anxiety" and being depressed that a new Chad boy at your work doesn't grovel at your feet and ask you out immediately?
>>
>>24124553

Oh, I am also 23 right now, so that also puts it even more into perspective.
>>
Nobody cares about exactly how pathetic you are, dude. It pains me to say this, but just because you're a failure doesn't mean you're 'better' than anyone because of it.
>>
>>24124553
>Not fat, but whenever I make gains in the gym, they wear off literally the next day, despite trying my best to maintain a routine
>that's not how gains work
>>
>>24124598

That's not the point, I'm not looking for your "omg I'm so honest" act. I just wonder exactly how all these fembots have life so hard and are oppressed by society when all I can see that their problems are, are Chad not asking them out immediately and them having "social anxiety".
>>
> bullied by strangers on the street
How does this happen? I mean, I've had cars yell at me when I'm walking, but to have people bully you on the street is just strange. Unless of course you live in a nigger infested area
>>
>>24124635
>I just wonder exactly how all these fembots have life so hard and are oppressed by society
Then there was no need to list all that shit about being bullied and not being kissed, was there? It's either about the women or it's about you, pick one.
>>
>>24124553
>thinking you'll be noticeable stronger in one day
>>
>>24124675

It's about both of us. It's a comparison, why are you whiteknighting?

>>24124673

Yes. Cars yelling and throwing things, people in groups saying things, people trying to attack, etc. Nope, the hilarious thing is that this mostly happened when I was in a 95 percent white area. I am in an area where whites are the minority and it hasn't happened for almost half a year now.
>>
>>24124675
Not OP, but stop being a dick. The average femanon who comes on here does not have the same problems as the average robot. Look at all the attention and shit they get from people when they post on here. There are women who live sad lives, yes, but there is no arguing that robots and men in unfortunate circumstances have it worse in society than most femanons do.
>>
>>24124598
>Nobody cares about exactly how pathetic you are, dude

exactly, now imagine if OP was a female, she would have a legion of beta orbiters buying her stuff and wanting to talk with her all the time
>>
>>24124553
>>5'7
um yeah I didn't read any further than that..
>>
>>24124702
What is your race? Are you hideously ugly? And I'm sorry it's happened, bro. People tortured me in high school and in college. Going to a community college now and it's a lot better because no one knows me and I can just go to class in peace.
>>
File: 1426836141887.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1426836141887.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>24124553
>5'11, not white female
>people have made fun of me my entire life because of my height and looks
>dad hit me almost every day as a child, had to lock myself in the bathroom until he calmed down
>mom didn't do shit to stop him
>they never touched my older sister because she's the special child that got good grades, was pretty and likeable
>depression and on anxiety meds, developed trust issues from my dad's almost bipolar behaviour
>go to university, go back home straight away
>probably going to fail and end up thousands of dollars in debt, the only reason I'm in school is because my dad threatened to kick me out
>no job or experience
>fucking uggo as hell, people treat ugly girls like shit
>no friends, acquaintances or bf, khv
>considering ending it all because there is nothing redeeming in my life

Once I fail out of uni it's over, my dads going to kick me out and my mom won't have the balls to do anything about it. They even convinced my sister that I'm a worthless human being so she refuses to talk to me.

This is the only comforting place I've ever been even though you guys hate girls. I fit in as a guy just fine here and you are probably the only friends I've ever had.
>>
>>24124702
I don't whiteknight. I'm just wondering why you think you're so pathetic that you're special, or why anyone needs to care. Just because girls exist on this site doesn't mean everybody has to immediately start feeling sorry for your social ineptness.
>>24124754
No. Fuck you. You're just playing a futile 1-Up game, My Life Is Harder Than Yours. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>Disturbing family trend of incest
>Inbred as fuck
>Slew of health problems, can barely walk and talk
>Messed up family relationships and dynamic
>Regularly bullied, very much so in high school
>Only a student, have never been able to get an actual job
>Leaving my house and going to class is physically painful, mentally distressing
>Up until recently, couldn't even go out without family assistance, still can't drive or ride a bike or anything
>Never kissed, hugged, had sex with, or touched a guy for any amount of time (outside of bullying, if you count guys forcibly feeling me up as touching)
>Not even one friend, people don't want to spend time with me and get grossed out when they learn what's wrong with me
>Thought meeting robots could change that, no luck and one beat me up
>Understand that whether or not I want to, I have an obligation to society to never actually be in a relationship, let alone reproduce

I'm not bitter about it though and try to stay positive.
>>
>>24124553
what exactly do you spend your time doing, nigger?
>>
>>24124792

Thank you, I wanted to say this but I wasn't sure how to say it.

>>24124820

I am white. I've never been told I was ugly, I can't remember. Thanks for your sympathies, anon.

>>24124908

I like this, this is good. I encourage all fembots to greentext their credentials and compare them to me.

>>24124921

You don't *need* to care, you and everyone else here can refuse to respond and I would just have to deal with it. This is an open challenge for all fembots to compare their credentials with mine, and we can see who really has the harder life here. You playing the "omg I'm like so honest" angle is very overdone, I've seen it all my friend.
>>
>>24124553
Congratulations anon, you've been accepted into the Board of Robots. We look forward to working with you.
>>
>>24124921
You are whiteknighting. And fuck you, too. Do you even know where you are? If people can't vent here in peace from assholes like you, then where can they? Do you seriously think an ugly guy's problems are harder to overcome than an average or ugly girl's, let alone a hot one's? What's your story? Go the fuck back to wherever you came from, asshole.
>>
File: 1340667168354.gif (201 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1340667168354.gif
201 KB, 500x600
>>24125007
>playing the angle
If that's your phrase for 'calling out your bullshit', yeah I guess. Your 'woe is me' angle is played to shit, too. So is your 'If I Was A Woman People Would Be Begging To End My Misery' angle. Stop living in a fantasy world where people take pity on you and pretty women are demoralized, it doesn't fucking happen. Grow the fuck up.
>>24125028
You couldn't even tell me who I'm whiteknighting right now if you tried. The imaginary fembot who has similar problems to this sorry asshole? The legions of attractive females who have life soooooo easy? Stop caring about shit you can't control you bootlicker. Go ahead and vent if you want, doesn't stop me from calling you swampnuts out. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24124970

Woah, wait a minute, are you telling me that a robot from here beat you up? I am very skeptical, fembot.
>>
>>24124673
When I was 17 a 65 year old stranger started imitating me on a plane, for 23 hours.
I don't think anything traumatized me so much as that. People are terrible. I was raised in a terribly abusive home too, but that was an eye opener. Everyone was out to get me because of my appearance. I wish I just looked normal.
>>
>>24125162

Are you roleplaying a strong independent Leddit girl here? If so, you are doing an amazing job.
>>
>>24125162
Why are you here then? What purpose does being a dick to some robot on /r9k/ do for you? You're the one that needs to grow the fuck up. Are you a robot? A fembot? A normie? I don't get why you're here. If you are trolling, it isn't funny or clever, but methinks you're just some asshole with an ok life.
>>
The major problem is women who are ugly want hot guys only, men who are ugly are willing to even the field

Sure everyone wants that 10/10 hotty on both sides of the gender but it's women who don't play the number game.

Women who are 4/10 still want 8/10 or above and won't budge. They rather be a cat lady

Men who are 4/10 will date/marry 4/10, heck even less.

It's this simple fact that kills the balance of anything.
>>
>>24125163
Well maybe it's better said, a guy from here. I met him on here and it was him saying he was a robot. He could have been lying though, I didn't get to know him that well. The other guys I believe were proper robots, so I lump him in with them as people I met from here.
>>
File: 1350017438049.gif (201 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1350017438049.gif
201 KB, 499x374
>>24125202
I'm whoever you want me to be nutsucker

Tell me your problems senpai I'll feign pity long enough for you to blow a load or something whatever it is you do

>>24125276
I'm here to tell you fucks to pick your battles
Creating imaginary women who are threatening your sovereignty over social problems just makes you a fucking bitter person who's mad at nothing in the end, being mad that some person who might exist somewhere thinks they have it harder than you IN YOUR OWN MIND is fucking insanity and I won't have it without calling the bullshit. Sorry. That is horrendously stupid and fuck you for defending that guy, or being that guy, I can't tell.
>>
>>24125276
Of course they are. So much shit here thanks to roastie cunts and failed normies
>>
>>24125356
DONT RESPOND TO ROASTIE POSTERS AND THEY WILL LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR ATTENTION
>>
>>24125388
Sadly, you're right. I'm sure his life is fine and he can't get why guys would be pissed off with how fucked and skewed society is in favor of women. Normies have no empathy for anyone. It's always the old "Man up", bullshit. They cannot grasp why some people would be bitter about being lonely and not fitting in or suffering from mental illness or tragedy or something.
>>
>>24125479
I advocate stoicism in a way. I'm violently indignant because of how I have been ostracized and abuse, but I don't plan on killing myself. I love music, literature and travelling. Life could have been so much easier than it has been however. That's something I'll never stop feeling angry about. We just have to stick to the channel you and I, and watch the creeks and coves go by
>>
File: 1339115632696.jpg (73 KB, 680x689) Image search: [Google]
1339115632696.jpg
73 KB, 680x689
>>24125479
Yes, you're such a special snowflake that loneliness and tragedy only happen to you

'grow up' isn't the same as 'man up', pissant. Growing up means you stop being oblivious to everyone else and stop being so fucking selfish that everything is about you and how hard you have it. I can't force you to improve yourself, but I CAN tell you you'd have a couple more friends and look a lot less like a spergy retard if you stopped thinking about yourself all the time and inventing new shit to hate.

Protip: you can't bemoan being a social outcast while actively doing it to yourself, then you're just a hypocrite. In your case, a fat, slovenly hypocrite with no friends and no job. You might as well be Chris-Chan.
>>
>>24125321
So what about those 4/10s they marry?
Id say girls are a lot less shallow than guys actually
>>
>>24125171
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK. That sounds like a nightmare..
>>
File: 1446449952456.png (96 KB, 343x234) Image search: [Google]
1446449952456.png
96 KB, 343x234
>>24125634
You literally have no idea do you?
Why are you here?
>>
File: 1337313325717.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1337313325717.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24125723
To make you mad. If that's what you want.
Suck my balls.
>>
>balding
>marfan syndrome
>a massive list of mental disorders that would take forever, including bipolar, borderline, and aspergers
>late 20's and never had a job
>have spent over a year and a half in a mental hospital, longest stretch was 6 months after having a massive psychotic episode
>alcoholic
>fibromyalgia
>still suffering from long term benzo abuse
>still suffering from anti-psychotic usage
>everyday consists of a tight chest that feels like it is being crushed
>everyday consists of palpitations
>constant daily battle to try to stop another manic episode from happening
>night terrors every night,
>false awakenings every night
>sleep paralysis every night

There's more but I just can't be bothered.
>>
>>24125356

You seem to be full of incredible angst here, you are trying to be an "asshole" on the Internet and all you are doing is looking like a failed tough guy. You have effectively rambled on for an entire thread about me, not realizing that you have proven yourself in this small space to be more of a whiner than I made myself out to be.
>>
>>24125721
It bothers the fucking hell out of me even now. Everyone started joining in too, including the hostesses. In any public setting I am so on edge you can't even believe. It was more than a nightmare.
>>
>>24125777
Also just to clarifying I am a male, I just wanted to add to the thread. Women have it on easy mode, as if they had my issues they would still have guys lining up.
>>
File: 1391645977819.gif (908 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1391645977819.gif
908 KB, 180x200
>>24125808
You just keep believing that projection dude

If you could somehow prove I'm whining harder than a guy who made a thread all about his social failings 'credentials' and how they're better than someone elses, fucking go for it
>>
>>24124553
>tfw girl desu
>tfw robot
btw my life is harder than yours. great thread.
>>
>>24125918

Well, that's the point. You really suck at this whole "Internet asshole tough guy" thing. You just give off an edgy 15 year old stench. I made this thread as an opportunity for fembots to greentext how their lives are so hard compared to mine, because I'm genuinely curious. You are just trying to an edgemaster here, and you don't realize that I've seen people like you over and over again, and you never really do anything new.
>>
>>24125634
Not at all, idiot. I have a few friends, am fit, have decent facial aesthetics and a job. I've had a rough childhood (abuse, neglect, other shit), and my high school years and after weren't so hot due to shit beyond my control. I don't blame women or anyone for my problems or anything, but I do recognize that there are people who just don't fit in and have a tough life no matter what they do. But none of that means shit to you, because you've got it all figured it out and have such a good fucking life. You haven't made me very mad, just validated that most people are narcissistic garbage, just like you. I'm done replying to you. Grow some empathy and consider the fact that not everyone has an easy or happy life, even if they want one.
>>
File: 1446005041012.jpg (73 KB, 313x620) Image search: [Google]
1446005041012.jpg
73 KB, 313x620
>>24126020
Nice to see people like this here.
>>
>>24125171
>23 hours
Literally? They never even got bored and stopped, or slept?
>>
File: 1343798216427.png (268 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
1343798216427.png
268 KB, 690x690
>>24125975
>>24126020
Guys, guys.
It's real easy.

I'm giving you a shot of common sense and you're throwing it away like a reddit Pepe. Stop complaining about shit you can't control, stop inventing monsters in your mind, and stop assuming you know what everyone thinks and does on the internet. That simple.

Or you can piss and moan like a bunch of emotionally frustrated teenagers and punch walls and cut your wrists, whatever the fuck you do, to get over the pain of... something, I dunno. Being bullied? Being ugly? Are you STARVING right now?

And even I know that's an unfair comparison - you t a starving child in Africa or something - but I'm not asking you to be ALL people. I'm asking you to be MOST people. And say that MOST people would take your precocious whining to be cute, or disgusting, and not much more. Not pitiful or saddening or even worthy of notice.

That's your cue to grow up, sadsacks.
>>
>>24125479
Normies have empathy for people in similar situations to them and no one else. The same is true of robots.
>>
>>24126147
Can't tell if you're sarcastic or supporting me or whatever.
>>
File: 1445997149844.jpg (276 KB, 538x502) Image search: [Google]
1445997149844.jpg
276 KB, 538x502
>>24126238
Supporting, I couldn't decide on an image. But I have been a big fan of that retarded baby lately.
>>
>>24126231
Preach that shit nigga

Wait, what I meant to say was that's completely wrong. Stop talking
>>
>>24126294
Ok, cool. Yea, that retarded baby is a fun meme.
>>
>>24126198

No, your edgyness failed and now you are trying a different approach. You suck, man. I encourage more fembots to greentext though, we got 2 great responses in my thread so far!
>>
>>24126020
I totally agree with your points too
I wish I had a meem to give you to illustrate it but at this time all I will say is
REEEEEEE
:^)
stay true /b/rother
>>
File: GCHGHHFPPTP.jpg (9 KB, 148x189) Image search: [Google]
GCHGHHFPPTP.jpg
9 KB, 148x189
>>24126328
Yeah, this thread of 54 responses, two of them MAYBE truthful and relevant, is really fucking taking off.

STICKY THIS SHIT MODS
>>
>>24124598
Lol dumb fagget. DO you even know how hypocritical you made yourself sound. KYS now
>>
File: 1446433425788.png (48 KB, 565x550) Image search: [Google]
1446433425788.png
48 KB, 565x550
>>24126294

fresh new meme off the presses
>>
>>24126175
I'm sure they did eventually. I kept my eyes closed for about 10 hours to try escape the situation when the lights went out. I couldn't sleep though. When I opened my eyes again it was the same shit.

Man, I wonder sometimes why I have suffered so much it's literally been a non stop ride filled with nonsense like this. I have a good job now, but I'm still treated like shit. I feel like I'm losing my mind with the stress I feel when I leave my house. I can't imagine living many more years.
>>
>>24126374

Yeah, thanks to you and your edgyness it keeps being pushed to the top of the catalog.
>>
>>24124921
Yeah dude fuck you, why do you need to make the world any harder place than it already is for beta's? This is the one place everyone can come to vent, we all know deep down no one cares, but that doesn't extend to further putting someone down. He's had a shit life and is acknowledging his flaws, he clearly doesn't think he's special, and if he's had it harder than other people he's allowed to fucking say so. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: allwhitesarenormies.jpg (568 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
allwhitesarenormies.jpg
568 KB, 1688x3080
>>24124553
>whites
>robots

Hohhoho nice try. You could easily get 8/10 nonwhite gf
>>
File: 1444265750890.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1444265750890.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>24126350
I'm pretty fucking tired, but it's not always easy to tell if something's sarcastic or not, I dunno, I get sensitive sometimes. If you're genuine, stay true, too.
>>
File: 1445991268893.png (556 KB, 849x632) Image search: [Google]
1445991268893.png
556 KB, 849x632
>>24126393
Was going to post this one too.
>>
>>24126439

No I can't. Non-white women are just as rude and picky in real life as white women are, I don't trust cherry picked Internet postings as "proof" otherwise.
>>
File: 1341043086265.jpg (13 KB, 177x166) Image search: [Google]
1341043086265.jpg
13 KB, 177x166
>>24126412
Woo hoo ride this train to the end of fucking Burntown, population ME. AMIRITE>?!>
>>24126423
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahaha ha ah ah ah ahahhaha ah ahhaha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahhahahah aha hah ah ah ah ah a
If he's allowed to whine, I'm allowed to point out his self-hating bullshit for what it is
If you don't like it, talk to the Moot-replacement
You're putting me down right now, I'm gonna make a thread about how mean you are to me and gain sympathy because THAT'S MY RIGHT
autistic sunuvabitch
Fuck you
>>
File: 1445997420053.jpg (119 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445997420053.jpg
119 KB, 960x960
>>24126475
Kek senpai baka desu
>>
File: 1444006047862.jpg (24 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
1444006047862.jpg
24 KB, 344x477
This thread and board needs for the fucking Eggman to come back and drop another Black Pill.
>>
File: the-1st-annual-edgy-awards.jpg (215 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
the-1st-annual-edgy-awards.jpg
215 KB, 1000x650
>>24126530

I'm beginning to think that you have such a problem with me making this one thread because you yourself want to get something off your chest. What is it? I am all ears if you want to stop sperging out for a few minutes and talk about your issues.
>>
>>24126568
Speaking the truth nigga
>>
>>24126530
Okay sure, he's allowed to whine, you're allowed to whine about his whining, and then I'm allowed to insult you for it, and then you're allowed to whine about that, and then we have an infinite series leading to a completely shit and pointless board. Or, we could stop at Point A, and have a functioning board fulfilling it's goddamn purpose, discussing feels, not the exact opposite and trying to suppress the discussion of feels. Robots don't make threads about trivial put downs, if that's as bad as you have it then our points are just reinforced. Seriously get the fuck out you are complete cancer and not welcome, so says the general consensus of etiquette on this board.
>>
>>24126658
Thank you, fucking this shit right here.
>>
>>24124921
You're an idiot and you're proving his point.

His point IS that his life is harder, except that he's not looking for sympathy: only that the sympathy that femanons get for their MEAGER problems are seen in the proper scale.
>>
>>24124553
>>So tell me, fembots, how fucking bad is YOUR life besides having "social anxiety" and being depressed that a new Chad boy at your work doesn't grovel at your feet and ask you out immediately?

Your final sentence tells me all I need to know about you & explains why you will never have a meaningful relationship with a woman.
>>
File: 1357858131235.png (7 KB, 275x288) Image search: [Google]
1357858131235.png
7 KB, 275x288
>>24126569
Well... the truth is...
the reason I continue this charade is because, I have this friend. He's a 5'7" white male with abusive, neglectful parents. He has a schizophrenic brother who is an abusive, distant manchild. My friend lives with him and it is a nightmare. My friend's been bullied all his life at work, school, by family, "friends" and even by strangers on the street. He can barely go outside due to his experiences. He's unemployed (no on welfare, though), and has never kissed, hugged, had sex with, or touched a girl for an extended period of time. He's never really interacted with females positively at all, actually. He's not fat, but he goes to the gym once a week and complains when he doesn't see results. He's not in school and has no friends besides one from his childhood, I guess. He's a completely worthless sack of shit and I'm wondering, how can I make him realize that he is, indeed, a worthless sack of shit with no meaning to anybody? Please help. Open to all comments.
>>24126658
Man
You are one saaad little nigga.
Wah wah wah with nothing important to say. Alright, well. I'll tell Mommy, whenever she comes back, okay?

Whoops, was that too 'edgy' for you? Should I be careful not to 'cut myself' on those 'edges'?
Suck my diiiiiiiiiiick. I'm gonna pound two beers and hit the hay.

Queue eight assholes quoting this post like I'm gonna read it. Fuck you I have bagels
>>
>female
>26
>no friends in high school
>but not bullied either, i was just very quiet and shy and never made friends
>sat alone at lunch for 2 years
>sat with people other 2 years but never did anything outside of school
>only have had a couple of friends since hs
>one was an old coworker
>half of them were just internet friends
>used to have ocd until therapy
>diagnosed with major depressive disorder
>never have had a bf
>still p much live at home although i could live in a small house behind my grandparents'
>dropped out of college
>some of my internet "friends" either just stopped talking to me abruptly or treated me like garbage before we stopped talking
>dead end job

you can make of that what you will
that's just me
>>
>>24126788

>NO ONE CARES
>spends an entire thread sperging out like an angry autistic 15 year old teen

Haha, K. I'm so flattered you call me a friend though, I never knew I had that type of influence, anon.
>>
>>24126788
Holy shit just kill yourself
>>
File: 1445991689455.jpg (14 KB, 408x361) Image search: [Google]
1445991689455.jpg
14 KB, 408x361
>>24126788
These people are on our board right now.
>>
File: 238342_30565_L.jpg (50 KB, 435x328) Image search: [Google]
238342_30565_L.jpg
50 KB, 435x328
>>24126788

>RAWRRRRRRRR! I am tough Internet man, hear me roar!
>>
>>24126789

I'm sorry to hear that fembot, I am OP and I still think I have it worse than you. My schizophrenic manchild brother probably gives me the ultimate (dis)advantage. But good luck with things.
>>
>>24127020
you probably do have it worse than me. i just felt like sharing my stats. good luck to you as well :3
>>
>>24127052
And yet, your problems are laughably stupid when compared to most other robots. Why do we even call them fem"bots"?
>>
>>24127134

Well, I do not hate fembots, I appreciate their niceness like the one I just talked to, I just want to find out once and for all how their lives really are bad. Take this one >>24126771 for example, she completely took what I said out of context so she could insult me, rather than realize why I said what I did.
>>
>>24125171
>imitated you
like how
>>
>>24126198
>starving children in Africa
What a normie response, please go.
>>
>>24126788
>There was point to me acting like an asshole all along!

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>24124553
anon just because your life isn't perfect doesn't mean that someone else's is. by assuming that without actually knowing these people (regardless of gender), you're invalidating their feelings and experiences just like people you complain about have devalued yours.
>>
>>24127134
i don't really care about labels or whether i'm considered a robot/fembot/whatever or not

my problems are not "laughably stupid" compared to other robots though...i'd say my problems are about on par as other "robots" here /end of discussion /agree to disagree
>>
"Nobody cares about exactly how pathetic you are, dude. It pains me to say this, but just because you're a failure doesn't mean you're 'better' than anyone because of it."

Not true, we could have a biggest failure competition and call it /r9k/
>>
How can blacks be robots when the primal instinct of every white woman is to become a human toilet for black dick?
>>
>>24126198
how fucking dare you use cate's artwork for something so condescending and shallow

i agree with your main point but shut the fuck up nerd
>>
>>24127698
And yet they are. Go on a dating site and see how many messages you get from guys. Hit a bar, too, and tell me how that goes. Join a fucking book club or some organization with some guys in it and see if none hit on you. Fem"bots" can get laid or get into relationships so much easier than robots that it's not even funny. Go away now, /end of discussion/
>>
>>24127646

Well, let me just say this, if only I had a dime for every time even on 4chan people told me that I have privilege because I am a male, and that my life is not that bad, and that I should give things to women because they are oppressed by society and they have it inherently bad. Forgive me if I'm not the most loving guy after everything I've been through.
>>
>>24126407
got any more stories? the plane one is strnage bro
>>
>5'4, hispanic/white male
>condom broke, so I was a mistake from the very beginning
>parents both abused/neglected me growing up
>mom would make me wear girl clothing when I misbehaved (she always wanted a daughter, but couldn't have one because she got into a car accident shortly after I was born)
>would sometimes lock me in a closet or the basement if I got too unbearable
>dad would beat me on a regular basis, ridicule me at every chance he got
>he once punched me in the face so hard that he broke my nose
>bullied at school 24/7
>even the losers at school bullied me
>cystic acne, which left severe scarring on my face/back
>asthma
>shit eyesight
>diagnosed with schizoid pd, borderline pd, and bipolar disorder
>26 and still a handholdless, hugless, kissless virgin
>even hookers don't want to have sex with me
>chronic alcoholic/drug abuser
>>
>>24127868
i'll agree with you that i could probably get "hit on" a lot easier but my life is still shit due to my job, lack of friends, and crippling depression

i don't even want to just get hit on...that gets old fast

i just want a friend or a person i can talk to and be myself around

how is getting hit on going to fix all my other problems? have you even thought about that? no one wants to actually be with me or marry me or anything. so how about YOU go away.
>>
>>24127987
Good luck with shit, dude. I'm sure there's some fembots that have been sad this week about their life or something/
>>
>>24127884
I'm not saying you're wrong to be unhappy, and I don't think it's right for those people to judge you off the bat because of privilege or gender or whatever. I just think that knowing you got dealt a shit hand in life doesn't disclude others from feeling how they feel about their lives, and the more you get wrapped up in who has it worse, the more isolated you'll find yourself. im not trying to judge you or anything, I just think that finding common reactions and emotions with other people will be more fruitful than putting them into another lesser category in your head because they're associated with people who have wronged you. Sorry I'm not very good with phrasing all this
>>
>>24128005
You may be right. You're probably ugly, stupid and have a shit personality. Even so, there are legions of guys that would like to be in a relationship with you. Unless you're horribly disfigured, it is not unbearably difficult for you as a woman to get into a relationship, if that's what you want. If you don't want one, I dunno, find hobbies or something. And no, I will not go away. You can do that.
>>
>>24128162
prove it

even if i did get into a relationship they'd just probably get tired of me and leave me

no one will ever care about me. you don't know me or who i am. no one will ever care about me so just shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>24128237
Hmm, maybe you're right. Have fun feeling sorry for yourself because Chad thinks you're gross. There are plenty of average or below-average guys who would love to be with a woman. Any woman. If no one is interested in you, then you must be hideous.
>>
>>24128394
i don't want someone to fall for me because of my looks anyways. that means they will surely leave once i get old. but no one will care about me for me ever on this goddamn earth so just shut up like i said. stop picking at me. you don't know me, you big fat bully.
>>
>>24128479
I will leave, because I must sleep. I am not fat, though. I said nothing about men wanting you for looking good, I said because you are a woman. Keep rejecting them, though. In the end, it will all be your fault.
>>
>>24128548
you're fat and ugly on the inside

i don't even know you but i know enough to be able to say that
>>
>>24128237

OP here. The thing is, is I've learned my lesson trying to whiteknight and get involved with "different" girls. That is a trap. You do seem to be genuinely nice, fembot, but I think we all need to accept that we will be alone forever, and ever. The thing is, is that you always have a chance with Chad, I don't even have a chance with a failed Stacy.
>>
>>24128057

Oh well. I am going to be 24 soon. I am getting too old for this. A huge underlying issue here is that I have a hard time leaving 4chan one last time and accepting my awful life. It doesn't help any matters when people tell me to embrace my non-existent male privilege, or that fembots have it worse because Chad would not ask them out 10 minutes after seeing them for the first time.
>>
ugly girls = beta guys
>>
>>24124673
See? You hate for nigroes didn't work this time.
>>
>>24124598
I actually agree to some extent. /r9k/ has become some kind of weird dick-measuring contest, except it's to see who's dick is the smallest as opposed to the biggest
>>
there is no place for an actual depressed robot loser to gather. in my teenage years i used to go onto random chatrooms that were meant to be for depressed people. nothing but stacies crying about feeling fat and being unnoticed by Chad. nothing but limp-wrist, skeleton "emo" queers crying for no reason other than to fit into the edgy group. at least 4chan still stomps down edgy goth boys, for now. nothing left for us to do but go berserk and end up on the news. i never feel bad for girls though, they are spoiled brats by nature. also pretty stupid
>>
>>24124553
>Major anxiety and paranoia issues.
>People from highschool remember me as the girl who collapsed in the hallway from hyperventilating, then screamed in terror at the people who tried to help me.
>Now living alone at local uni after dorm roommate left to move in with her boyfriend.
>Unapproachable because I'm flat chested, wear baggy clothes and have resting bitch-face. People think I'm underage and hate everyone.
>Shitty meds for anxiety cause fatigue and kill any remaining libido or sex drive I have, to the point of being kind grossed out by the thought of it.
>Even if someone did end up liking me, they'd probably leave as soon as I didn't put out.

At least no one has tried to rape me yet.
>>
>>24124673
>I've had cars yell at me
how? was it Lightning McQueen?
>>
>>24126439
This meme is false. I'm 22 have a well paying job, 6/10 looks but all asain girls I've shown interest in have dropped me.
>>
>>24124635
because those aren't the only problems of a fembot. you're arguing against a straw-woman, and one you yourself made at that
>>
>>24128945

>nothing left for us to do but go berserk and end up on the news

I'm going to try to say this in the least fucked up way possible, but... I see young males that go berserk if you know what I mean as my brethren of sorts. I know how and why they think and where they come from. And society deals with them in a fucking atrocious way. Our anger is real and justified, and it could be solved if people treated us just a little better - but no. Instead, we have a misandrist slut culture rubbed in our faces, we are laughed at mercilessly and called losers, then people get mad when we inevitably snap.
>>
File: er.jpg (56 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
56 KB, 641x720
>>24129217
It's all the fault of stupid cunts like you. The Supreme Gentleman should have got you.
>>
>>24126294
What is this thing?
>>
>>24129265

I'm not a woman, thank God!

>>24129195

I said that because that's all I see coming out of fembots on this board. Their problems all relate to Chad Thundercock, more or less.
>>
>>24124553
>schizophrenic brother who is an abusive, distant manchild, I live with him, it is a nightmare

This sound hilarious, got some stories?
>>
>>24124908
I don't care if you're ugly or fat, please be my gf, do you live in US?
>>
>>24129481
There's really nothing funny about it in any way. Why would you think there would be?
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.