[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know what pepe is? Bit like what is it. I need more info?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (75 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 538x482
I know what pepe is? Bit like what is it. I need more info?
>>
It's rage faces. It's a green frog, but do you remember that overused trollface.jpg meme from reddit? The green frog is the 4chan rage face, like that. Go to /r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu for more information.
>>
It's from a comic called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" from the 90s. I'll see if I can dig up a copy.
>>
Also we trade the rare ones.
>>
get off this board you turbo normie
>>
>>24124345
Moot's pet turtle was named Pepe. He became a meme drawing, and the rest is history.

>>24124415
Please no trolling
>>
>>24124389
do you remember the trollface meme from 4chan? oh, nevermind. you wouldn't would you
>>
this is were pepe originated
>>
>>24124541
>feels good man
Nice shoop.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 640x616
I've seen the face but didn't know what it was. So thanks and fuck you whoever called me a normie
>>
>>24124584
your a shoop asshole
>>
>>24124345
He's from the "feels good/bad man" meme. It's from a webcomic a while back.
>>
the real question is who actually makes all these rare pepes?
>>
>>24124492
>4chan was the origin of that unoriginal sperglord horseshit and don't you forget it!
O-okay, d-don't h-hurt m-me, m-meme p-poster! Th-they're a-all y-your m-memes!
>>
Like >>24124415 said, Pepe Grenouille was a villain in an issue of the little-known 90s comic "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". The "poopoo peepee" meme is actually a reference to the fact that he lives in a sewer under the street of Paris in the comic.
However, explaining this to a "newfag" is frowned upon by the old guard (see >>24124599), and they find amusement in misleading people who want to know where the meme really originated.
>>
>>24124597
You really are a turbo normie
>>
>>24124584
>nice shoop
>being this new
>>
>>24124653
Wizards of the Coast.
>>
>>24124653
It's easy. Pepe himself
>>
>>24124653
The same people who sit and make rage comics in reddit.

... Problem?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.