[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single mothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: single-mothers.jpg (25 KB, 425x421) Image search: [Google]
single-mothers.jpg
25 KB, 425x421
So /r9k/, it's 2015.
Why haven't you married a single mother?
>>
Used goods.
>>
Because bringing a single mother into your life is worse than nothing.
>>
>>24124140
Because its more fun to laugh at them :^)
>>
bc i'm not a kek
>>
File: dead.jpg (35 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
35 KB, 500x398
>mfw I'm tall, white, employed and independent and they still aren't interested
but I'm sure one of the cough syrup abusers down at the trailer park will be so much better for her. goddamn I hate the human race
>>
I did. Because I MAN'D UP
>>
>Taking care of somebody else's woman and child.
I mean, I don't want to be a literal kekold or anything, but that's basically what you're doing when you take a single mother into your life.

You're making her and another man's problem become yours.
>>
Tbh senpai if she was cute and put out on the regular I could live with being a kek
>>
>>24124140

This is bad bait. But I won't do it because I don't want to, and you can't make me. Single mothers are a shit test, if you submit to their authority then you are basically an omega kek anyways. Feminism itself is a shit test, but 99 percent of western men have failed that shit test, so that's why you see women going after Chad Thundercock, black guys and even Arabs.
>>
>>24124140
only if I could horribly abuse the child in question.
>>
I don't want to be a kek
>>
>>24124140
Because i dont want a black bastard child
>>
>>24124280
Actually, the other guy is the kek. You're fixing the fuckups of some scumbag, so you have all the power. You're a better man than that scumbag.
>>
>>24124444
You're right, I am a better man, but that doesn't mean I'm going to fix his mistakes. That's not my job.
>>
Why not just set money on fire instead
>>
>>24124140
I don't like playing other people's save files in video games, why would I want to do that irl?
>>
Single mothers are married to the government. I pay taxes to support them.

I already pay for their mistakes, don't force me to actually live with those headaches.
>>
IS IT A B S O L U T E L Y 2015? ARE YOU S U R E?
>>
>>24124538
Oh not this meme again
>>
File: 547.jpg (12 KB, 178x400) Image search: [Google]
547.jpg
12 KB, 178x400
>>24124140
Can you imagine the humiliation, some other guy fucks her and then you sneak in when he's gone and pay for his child?

And it's a million times worse if you live in a country with a left wing government, because you're still paying and raising it with your hard work and taxes, but on top of that, you don't even get to fuck her.

No really, just fuck this shit. Wait for it all to collapse and then we can rebuild society to our image.

Single mothers will be sent to camps and exterminated of course.
>>
>>24124581
How is it a meme though?
>>
>>24124155
Dubs always speak the truth, Also opposite dubs can speak a different truth.
Trips replace the last dubs's truth with their own.
>>
>>24124538
This.

If you date a single cunt, you might as well wear her ex's used, cummy condom, eat his leftovers, put on his crusty shitty boxers, use his disgusting toothbrush while you're at it. It's basically the same thing.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFYEQ3p7QQ
smhing my head pham
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.