[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has this board effected your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
I'll be 19 next month, been on 4cha since I was 12ish.

/r9k/ thought is basically how I think. I never express my opinions really, but the depressive realism and negativity has become my entire outlook.
>>
>>24124131
It basically enforced the fact that everything I thought before coming here was 100% accurate.
>>
Do 12 year olds really browse 4chan?
>>
>>24124197
Have you seen the post quality of this board lately..?
>>
>>24124197
Don't imagine they do generally, but I discovered 4chan when I was 11, started browsing 4chan at age 12
>>
File: 1433047626605.jpg (6 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1433047626605.jpg
6 KB, 180x191
When I was having hard times at High School I went full /r9k/ mode and became a bitter asocial faggot who hated people for extremely petty reasons and believed all the stuff /r9k/ constantly spouts and wished for nothing more than to live secluded from society in a basement and I also had a nonsensical sense of smug superiority, I even tried to get into waifushit for reals too, but I eventually snapped out of it after some people befriended me.
Nowadays I just come here for the keks, and when I'm feeling troubled I go to omegle /r9k/, whose users for some reason are strangely supportive and kind.
>>
>>24124131
This board is the closest thing I will ever find to company. Not the whining failed normies, go to the gym bro, just start eating well bro, light some candles bro shit. But the robots that are genuinely depressed and not merely angsty about being a virgin. I have some nice conversations and can help others like me.
I'd go as far as saying that this board is the biggest reason I have not killed myself or lost my mind. (I often feel I'm losing it as of late)
But the view is not entirely my own. It mostly is, but I think the newfriends have taken it into farcical territory
>>
>>24124343
You never were a robot, just a failed normie that bounced back. You abandoned the truth because having friends distracted you
>>
>>24124197

Well I sure did. And that was back in 2004.
>>
>>24124131
I'm in much the same position as you, except this place turned me gay I swear to fucking god.
>>
>>24124343
>When I was having hard times at High School I went full /r9k/ mode and became a bitter asocial faggot who hated people for extremely petty reasons

It's people like you that shit up this board. If your problems go away when you make friends, you're not a robot. You're just teetering on failed normies territory and can't deal with it. Fuck off faggot
>>
>depressive realism
youre in for a wake up call
son
>>
>>24124386
Kek, I should have refreshed before someone beat me to it
>>
>>24124456
>implying depressive realism isn't true

No that's you desu senpai
>>
File: 1414467083652.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1414467083652.png
21 KB, 176x232
>>24124386
>abandoned the truth
There was no truth here, just delusional ramblings of bitter, depressed and lonely people. Now I don't have friends again, but I don't buy into the stupid shit some people here genuinely believe.

>>24124439
>Post shit on normie forums
>Just b urself bro is easy

>Post shit here
>You're not a real robot fuck off

Feels bad
>>
Made me worse than I was but I can't leave it. Blatantly aware it turned me into even worse of a cynic and even more aware that reading stuff here makes me depressed, but I'm too addicted to self-indulging and knowing that others here agree with me on things because it's the only favorable attention I can get. If I come here and this is the only decent responses I get in my life, why would I leave?
>>
>>24124410
What was the process?
I'm big into sissyhypno (not the retarded stuff) and cocks but I legitimately don't find guys attractive. I just like cock.
>>
>>24124511
/b/ -> /a/ -> /h/ -> /d/
That's how it happened. I only like traps though.
>>
>>24124477
What is delusional? Our beliefs on women, society, and our fates in life are spot on

Talking to women, or people in general, IRL confuses you, you're too close to see the big picture
>>
>>24124477
It's the edgy teens that make the views here seem like angry bitter nonsense.
There's a lot of truth to what some of the more mature anons have to say (think of yourself during your failed normie phase, that's the people posting ridiculous shit)
>>
>>24124533
I like traps too.
So you're not REALLY gay?
Just traps?
>>
File: 1446101585137.png (942 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446101585137.png
942 KB, 1400x1000
This board, and 4chan in general has made me racist, misogynistic, and more pessimistic in general.

Fuck 4chan. But I can't leave
>>
>>24124590
That's what I've been telling myself but I just can't keep lying to myself anymore.
>>
>>24124494
Read more nigger.
Educate yourself and you'll find that r9k is 80% right. It's important to be able to tell these things to make judgements yourself.
>>
>>24124535
I highly doubt it, most of the reasoning here is highly fallacious, not based on facts, emotional as fuck and sometimes completely detached from reality, thought your views on your own life and fate are probably spot on since you are kind of setting yourself up for it, but I'm not even going to go there.

>>24124570
Some people here drop some tidbits of wisdom here and there, but get drowned by the angry delusional rambling in this echo.chamber of a board.
>>
>>24124622
I'm different. I wish I was gay to have some human affection, but I, similarly, can't lie to myself. Maybe one night, I might
>>
>>24124655
Anon, don't go there because you don't know what you're talking about. I have friends, a good job, numerous achievements-some of which are fairly impressive-yet I'm treated like dirt. Every day of my life I am put down by everyone around me as a result of my appearance. I just look stupid and get treated that way. Even by my family, despite them knowing all of my achievements through the years. My father talks to my like I'm stupid for no good reason; he's a total loser who was missing my entire upbringing. I never cut contact because I can't stand drama, but the way I have been crippled by these people is something I'll never forgive. I have plans in motion to get my own (not a shooting or anything) but I don't expect anything to change from that. It's been a thorough nightmare, from day one to now.
>>
File: I dont feel it.png (35 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
I dont feel it.png
35 KB, 500x461
>>24124813
If this place has taught me anything is that it is very unwise to go throwing around advice without fully knowing the situation of the person on the other side of the screen.
>>
>>24124940
>>24124813
Still, maybe /r9k/ has been a bad influence on your life, I mean, when you start speaking with "our" instead of "my" there might be a problem there.
>>
>>24124131
>>>/pol/
/r9k/ isn't even the pinkpill yet. /pol/ is the redpill
>>
>>24124131
>effected
>>
>>24124131
/r9k/ is my new home. Even english not being my main language.

I feel at home here, with all these failed human beings. Hoping some day something is going to change.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.