[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone feel an overpowering sense of disgust when you see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Does anyone feel an overpowering sense of disgust when you see a retarded person?

I hate having to see them. I wish they would just go away. Anyone else?
>>
>>24123924
by retarded person you mean women right?
in which case, yes, I feel you senpai.
>>
>>24123924
See yourself in them a bit too much do you?
>>
>>24123924
I remember walking past downies in the hall at school. Whenever I would see them I would feel compelled to push the air out of my mouth because the thought of having the air that they breathed in my mouth was disgusting.

>I wish they would just go away.
I wish they'd been aborted. What kind of selfish asshole parents would dump this steaming turd on society?
>>
>>24123924
Depends on the type of retard. If it's a child with cerebral palsy or some bullshit like that, I feel pity. However, if it's a Downer or some kind of genetic abomination, I want to kick it to death.
>>
I don't really feel disgust, rather a sense of pity.

I strongly feel children born with physical or mental deformities should be killed or aborted before birth. What kind of quality of life are they going to have?
>>
>>24123924
Just don't walk past any mirrors and you'll be fine
>>
They just enrage me. Our resources are being used to keep these subhumans alive when they should have been aborted. Then when their parents die your tax dollars support some tard.
>>
>>24124025
>>24123975
haha op is rely dum lol xD
>>
>>24123985
I do the exact same thing with all incurables. I don't want their vile germs near me.
>>
I'm fascinated by retarded people. I always wonder how far their stupidity goes. Can they do basic math? Can they learn simple concepts? Can they control their emotions? Do they understand the words they use? I just want to shower them with questions and experiment on them.
>>
>>24123924
>>24123985

I know those feels. It's pretty horrifying, I wish eugenics didn't have such stigma tied to it.
>>
File: ff wojak.jpg (77 KB, 600x863) Image search: [Google]
ff wojak.jpg
77 KB, 600x863
>see retarded people on the bus to and from university all the time
>they all lead richer, fuller lives than I do
>they are all happier than I am
>>
Why do we defy natural selection by keeping retards alive?
>>
>>24124159

Because christfags believe it's wrong to kill them.
>>
>>24124159
The average retard can contribute more to society than the average robot
>>
>>24124159
oh shit goodbye the majority of r9k.
>>
>>24123975
>>24124025
ebin

>>24124011
Pity is a big part of it. It annoys me that we have these creatures walking around that I can't not pity and feel guilty about. If one started trying to talk to me, I would probably feel forced to be nice to him, and not treat him like the creepy stranger he is (like I would any other stupid person). I would want to tell them off but I couldn't, since they didn't choose to be brought into the world, or made that way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.