[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women >Banter Pick one and only one. Pic related: bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
>Women
>Banter

Pick one and only one.

Pic related: bitch was too autistic to handle the bantz.
>>
>randomly hit up some girl on facebook and talk about fucking her in front of her bf
>she's the autistic one for getting mad
yeah ok anon.
>>
File: cute dancing spurdo.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
cute dancing spurdo.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>>24123920
>implying the bf wasn't in the room with me
>implying not understanding how dominance factors into social interactions is autism

She's clearly the autistic one as I both alpha and clearly "bantering"
>>
>>24123920
bull prepper detected
>>
I don't know what is going on in that picture but whoever wrote that stuff is weird.
>>
hahahaha
>>24124004
no their hilarious
>>
File: 1444266839897.jpg (197 KB, 950x724) Image search: [Google]
1444266839897.jpg
197 KB, 950x724
>>24124004
Banter m8

And ur the weird one for not getting basic human interaction
>>
>>24124122
But banter is back and forth jokes between friends.
>>
File: fucking normie sluts.png (172 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking normie sluts.png
172 KB, 500x500
>>24124219
Exactly.

If she wasn't autistic as fuck she'd have bounced that back on me. But she sperged out and blocked me instead ergo proving all women are autists and incapable of banting
>>
>>24124273
Sounds like you went too far and should apologise
>>
>>24123887

Banter is never fun, interesting or good.
>>
File: haha le funnay may may XD.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
haha le funnay may may XD.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>24124335
Nah.

She went too far blocking me. Rude af desu senpai especially considering I'm more attractive and dominant than her.

>>24124366
>Cumdumpster detected
>>
>>24124632
As someone with a girlfriend and can actually banter with woman, you're autistic
>>
File: and a tip 4u muh lahdah.jpg (39 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
and a tip 4u muh lahdah.jpg
39 KB, 350x463
>>24125748
>'Ah yes kind gentlesir, I myself have a m'lady whom I tippity tip mine hat too on a daily basis. Whilst she might fuck chaddish brutes behind mine back I shalt marry and make an honest women of her yet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.