[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just punched my screen in a repulse (stupid I know) because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1442065105975.jpg (27 KB, 314x295) Image search: [Google]
1442065105975.jpg
27 KB, 314x295
So I just punched my screen in a repulse (stupid I know) because of all the pedophile loli bullshit on r9k. Nothing seems wrong with it though but why? Why do you mental patients not see how disgusting you are. Inb4 complaining about anime on bla blah blah it's not an anime board
>>
I agree with you that pedophilia is a mental health concern, but seriously OP, YOU are the crazy one if you don't even have the self-control to not punch objects.
>>
>>24123639
First thing I punched in a long while though. I feel physically sick when I see pedo shit like that. I just lost control it wasn't really hard but it was there. Point is lolifags need to go.
>>
File: 1437589640638.jpg (185 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1437589640638.jpg
185 KB, 1440x810
I agree with you OP! Those twisted fuckers are harming so many 2D little girls. Lets report them all to the FBI so 2D little girls no longer have to live in fear!
>>
Support OP, I came here because this is the real random board.
>>
You can be attracted to little girls and be reasonable enough to never act on those impulses, unlike you OP who clearly acts on impulse.
>>
>>24123563
As long as no kids get hurt, I don't have an issue with it.
>>
>>24123695
you sound retarded. people like you make me feel better about myself
>>
>>24123695
Le Reddit faggots with le stop that le penguin meme lmao stop liking what I don't like need to go back to fucking Reddit. Fucking homo.mare you autistic or some shit you punch your pic and make a thread bitching like a 12'year old cunt lmao go to bed kiddo
>>
>Getting mad at drawn CP
You're an idiot
>>
>>24123750
BT?
>>
File: laughing.jpg (8 KB, 342x195) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
8 KB, 342x195
>punching a computer screen
>"damn those pedophile faggots, this will show them!"
>>
>>24124741

Thats the way the SCOTUS thinks too buddy.
>>
File: wat.png (209 KB, 488x468) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
209 KB, 488x468
I feel like I've entered an alternate reality where people get on the Internet and just believe anything they read or see at all times.
>>
>>24123563

certain number of days in a person life passes, YOU MENTAL PATIENT, I CANT BELIEVE YOU FEEL ATTRACTED TO A GIRL A CERTAIN NUMBER OF DAYS YOUNGER TO YOU, THAT MAKES NO SENSE

I'm not even a pedophile or really even a pedophile sympathizer but the fact that once you turn 18 (a fucking number representing how many days you have been alive) you can be a pedophile.
>>
>>24124822
based scotus
now they just need to change the ruling that businesses are people and we'll be in good shape
>>
>>24124847
welcome to the current year
>>
File: 001.jpg (211 KB, 1047x1511) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
211 KB, 1047x1511
>>24123563

>pls stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>24124938
that doesn't even look like good loli, get out of here with that garbage
>>
>>24123563

>I just punched my screen in a repulse

Are you actually retarded?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.