[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how well this will be received, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: this is me.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
this is me.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
I don't know how well this will be received, but I'm a woman and I want to ask your advice because ever since I began browsing in 2006 I feel like channers, specifically /robots/, are the people I can relate to more than anybody.

I'm 24 and I'm wasting my life.

I'm attending university as a late starter, and my daily life consists of either my degree or my self-imposed isolation.
I don't like people and I never have.
I don't go anywhere, I don't see anyone, still retain my virginity, possess no partner, no friends; only acquaintances.
My entire life is sad and silent and dark. Literally dark because whenever I come in from university I draw the curtains and turn out all the lights save for my monitor.

For the longest time I thought I could satisfy my need for social interaction through my own desire to be alone in conjunction with the net, but over the last few years I've felt the cold, dead hands of loneliness and sense that I'm missing out creeping into my brain.

I honestly believe that having lived my life through technology has fucked me up to the point where I don't understand how to form and maintain IRL relations. I prefer the interchangeable, single-serving environment of the the internet.
Well, I guess I don't at all. Maybe it's just easier for me because I'm afraid and don't understand how to function and remain happy in this society.

I don't want to believe that it's too late to turn this around, and because virtually all of you here are experiencing almost exactly what I'm experiencing, I'm guessing that some of you have tried fixing it yourselves.

How do I go out and make friends when like 90% of people I encounter daily I actually feel like stabbing in the face within 20 seconds of having to listen to their inane chatter about the mundane details of their life?
How do I make myself start saying yes to offers of social activity?
How I stop being so misanthropic and nihilistic and depressed about the cruel reality of existence?

Help me /r9k/.
>>
Post tits pls
>>
tl;dr
tits or gtfo
no one cares, ma
>>
you know the rules
tits or get the fuck out
>>
File: loveme.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
loveme.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>24123550
you can be my gf and i'll take care of you OP

y-you never have to go outside again

pls respond
>>
Get the fuck off this board.
>>
Oh god I need help.
I don't know how people do it.
How do people do it. How do people ignore it all and pretend the world isn't happening and their lives exist only without this little bubble that surrounds them?

I don't want to be stupid but it feels like in order to be happy in this world that is exactly what you have to become.

>>24123591

Whoa, it's like it's 2007 all over again.
Crazy.
>>
I think I've seen a few of your kind around before, and yeah there's just something weird, off and undesirable about you. You're quiet, you have that 1000 yard stare. You're just plain or ugly and not approachable.

to be honest.

just

beeeeee urself .
>>
>>24123620

That won't help me though, as generous an offer as it is.
We'd just end up being sad and sick and alone, together.
That GIF has touched my icy, feminine heart though, 11/10.

>>24123636

Nigga I've been here since day one of 2008 when it was first implemented.
You get the fuck off of MY board you little newfag.
>>
Lol, I dunno, I'm in the same boat. I know what I need to do, I just can't pull myself to do it, I never had the mental fortitude and willpower to pull myself up.
>>
>>24123550
Well, lemme tell you, you've been warped by the 4chins, just like most of us. Now the best way to do what you want to do is to quit this place cold turkey, dive into all the places you dont wanna go, and you'll eventually adapt over time. If you can make just one friend irl, it becomes like a building block into normalcy. But anyways, I'm probably being baited and now look like an ass.
>>
I can't help you but I'm in the same situation although I'm 22 and have no intention right now to attend uni. Basically I plan on moving off the grid and living with nature, breaking away from the internet, although still using it sometimes. We need to go back to nature. It's the only way desu. Build a cute house and have a cute garden. Thing is that I want a grill to come with me.
>>
I scrolled and scrolled and no tits were present. How the hell is this possible?
>>
>>24123673

I wouldn't say I'm quiet, but I probably come off as stand-offish and disinterested in people. Which is exactly what I am.

The funny thing is that I'm not ugly at all. That's the big joke, I'm actually very conventionally attractive but my life is a fucking self-imposed shambles. If only I could just stop seeing everything in front of me I could probably have it all.

Feel like Flowers for Algernon in here.

>beeeeee urself

NO DADDY NO

What about you though friend, what's your story.
>>
>>24123678
>We'd just end up being sad and sick and alone, together.
I'd prefer that but that's basically why I still browse 4chan
>>
>>24123746
How can you be attractive and be in your position what is it that you do.
>>
>>24123714

You're not being baited. I really, heavily appreciate this response.

How do I find friends IRL who are not broken like me and can actually hold a conversation about something other than LADS BIBLE and Instagram though?
I want to try but I don't know how or where to start.
>>
>>24123678
Nigga I've been here since day one of 2008 when it was first implemented.
You get the fuck off of MY board you little newfag.
>and yet you show no tits. obey the rules or fuck off cunt
>>
>>24123550
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE WHY DONT YOU GO FUCK CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1416365396306.png (10 KB, 238x431) Image search: [Google]
1416365396306.png
10 KB, 238x431
>>24123550
Why even state your gender?
>>
>>24123764

I think we would only make each other worse desu, and I'm an extremely depressing person to be around so you probably wouldn't like me after so long and would tell me to get out.

>>24123779

I say no to everything and go back to my room every day and be alone.
I don't do anything.
I don't talk to people .
After a while people just stop trying to befriend you, and in the past that has always suited me.
I can't stop viewing the world as this wretched, scum filled pseudo-purgatory filled with cruelties and injustices and miseries that make little no sense almost 100% of the time, and for that I try to stay away from having to be a part of it.

>>24123805

>doesn't know how to greentext properly
>>
>>24123856
>talking with desu

I've met a chick a while back that did this. Red flags all over. Just like you
>>
>>24123780
I also recommend leaving 4chan. I left for a long time, had a normal life and intimate moments with normal people.

I got stressed out and gave up, then eventually came back here. Sometimes, I wish I could go back and not give up (basically I gave up on my career). I suggest dumping your time into anything that contributes to this world a little, even if that just means making videos or something silly like that. I don't know what you're into.
>>
>>24123746
>What about you though friend, what's your story.

well I'm not as isolated as you are and I share a house with another guy who is a good friend, if a bit messy.

But I have no real friends in my classes at uni.

Are there no clubs you can go to at uni, or societies?

You just sit in front of your computer in a dark room, so you must be into games.
>>
>>24123886
It's the new word filter, m8.

Mootwo gives and mootwo takes away
>>
File: 1444058128405.jpg (24 KB, 314x295) Image search: [Google]
1444058128405.jpg
24 KB, 314x295
Post tits and I will write a detailed post.

You know the rules.
>>
>>24123550
FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE REEEEEEE
>>
>>24123780
Alright, any hobbies you have are great conversation starters. Anime, music, anything. Try to small talk with people. Simple questions about your uni studies maybe, or if you see someone with a similar interest than you, dont hesitate dont go up to them and compliment them on their tastes. 4chan would say it's autistic or stupid but it can in fact work. After you establish irl friends your life becomes much easier, i promise. Also, be a bit more willing to talk about their interests, people like talking about themselves
>>
>>24123932
what a niggerfaggot
>>
File: notgonnaretypeallthis.png (217 KB, 1502x548) Image search: [Google]
notgonnaretypeallthis.png
217 KB, 1502x548
>>24123550
>Help me /r9k/.

Tits or gtfo, and I mean it in the culture-boardic sense, not litteraly. I don't care about your tits, I just want a timestamp proof that you're a succubi.

> Here's some advice, take it with the usual spoon of salty tears.

If you're that bad, consider beginning by gradually exposing yourself to other people. Go outside in quiet places and see people's faces. It helps with derealization, but it doesn't trigger anxiety because they're not talking to you. Libraries are great for that, people won't come talk to you if you have a book, you can observe them from a distance.
>>
>>24123550
Where do you live op?
>>
>>24123779
https://youtu.be/XssezLka--I?t=1m17s
This is relevant
>>
>>24123993
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF STOP TRYING TO FIT IN ON R9K LIKE YOU'VE BEEN HERE MORE THEN A WEEK GOD I FUCKING HATE WOMEN.
>>
Im not gonna lie OP, i'd probably dislike you for being unapproachable IRL.

You say you are 'attractive' but keep in mind that is subjective. If I would try to interact with you and get lame or no response from you I would probably think you're a self conscious cunt and dislike you.
>>
>>24123550
>waaaaahhhhhh I get handed all the social interaction I could need on a plate but I purposefully reject it im so lonely and depressed baaaaawwwwwwww

Fuck off you stupid roastie

God, as if anyone could be stupid enough to think women could really be robots
>>
File: 1446842821873.jpg (81 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1446842821873.jpg
81 KB, 550x535
nice blog Stace. where do I subscribe?
>>
>>24123550
You don't do any of those things, because you aren't missing out at all.
>>
>>24124045
Yeah, this. Jesus christ you have no idea what it's like being an ugly male.
>>
>>24123856
But what makes you better than everyone? It seems to me that you're afraid to do anything because of being a bad person. Who fucking cares, what's the point of living if you're gonna waste it? My advice is do what you like and use that to find people of similar interest but you have to grow up and realize the world isn't perfect and that's where the beauty lies.
>>
I fucking hate girls like this poster stop pretending to be depressed on /r9k/ cause it looks cool I swear half the people on r9k just pretend their life is shit and they are depressed just fuck off this board.
>>
>>24123886

kek it's an automatic wordfilter man.
>>
File: Pair of tits.jpg (147 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Pair of tits.jpg
147 KB, 600x384
>>24123931

As requested, friend.
>>
>>24124000

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mIRsa2bteb

Is this enough.
>>
>>24124651
Well, enjoy your shitty life, cunt.
>>
>>24124041

I don't give lame or absent responses, I'm actually pretty talkative, I'm just gloomy and talk about shit normies consider to be taboo or too depressing. Fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1435368269272.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1435368269272.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>>24123550
Man this board reliably makes me feel better about my own stupid life.
Protip: Normies suck, ignore them.
If you really need to, find some people almost as autistic as you, it's the best way.
>>
>>24124692
QT Accent detected! Say more stuff
>>
File: CQu3jY8WUAA09ey.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CQu3jY8WUAA09ey.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>24123577
>>24123586
>>24123591
>>24123842
>>24123932

>>>/b/ desu baka desu lmao
>>
File: 1422668565759.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1422668565759.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>24124695
Bet you're really popular at parties.
>>
>>24123550
OP this all stems from you not liking yourself. Fix that first.
>>
>I'm a woman

Literally get the fuck out you dumb piece of shit, you can maintain a "meaningful existence" merely by opening your legs. Fuck you. You are not a man, just as you said, you're a female. Your existence is to shoot out a kid or two and support your husband. And doing this takes no social skills at all.
>>
>>24124070

Then why do I feel like I am.

>>24124100

I'm not better than anybody. I'm entirely insignificant in my existence, but I can't escape the reality of it all the same. Every day I feel it pressing against me on all sides, like I'm being continuously crushed.

I don't know how the other people around me seem not to notice it, or they're very good at masking it.
>>
File: 1445029744153.webm (1 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1445029744153.webm
1 MB, 900x506
>>24124651
You know, you can't say that you're a women on the internet and not post tits, we don't want to see your face, we don't care about who you are. But if you go on the internet claiming your vagina card, you can't expect go get that treatment without giving something before.

I don't really care too, I imagine you have horrible skin and small tits, so just kill yourself.
>>
There are several avenues you could venture down in order to find friends, but if you're truly misanthropic and cannot stand being around people for any extended period of time, do you truly think that you will experience success?

This goes for both males and females.
>hates people
>but wants to be around people
Succumb to your cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>24124692
My urge for urges is satisfied.
>>
Wow this thread is just /b/
Good job guys
>>
>>24124086

idk. I'm not going to compare my situation to yours because we're nothing alike but it's kind of fucked up that I have pretty much every tool required to forge a happy lifestyle at my disposal and I do not know and have no desire to make use of any of them and persist in a misery and depressions I'm wholly incapable of shaking.

Do you think that if you ever attain beauty you'll find happiness too Anon.
Maybe you'll end up being really pretty but stay just as sad. What a cruel eventuality.

>>24124819

I am glad I have urged you this evening.
Be forever in your urges friend.
>>
>>24124695

>"women are whores!"
>"cunt didn't show her tiddies!"

Oh /r9k/, never change, please never change.

>>24124720

BUT WHERE ANON
WHERE
>>
>>24124758

Hm, you know I think this has actually been the most honest and useful response in this thread given to me thus far.

I think you're right, and the way that that these words have just hit me I can only equivocate as to being hit by a truck.

Damn son.
>>
>>24124868
Why would she be a whore by posting her tits on the internet in an annonymous manner? I don't follow you anon, she's not having sex with chad/chads, she's not whoring out for money, she's just proving she's a woman.

She didn't have to claim she was a woman, but she did, now she has to prove it.

On the internet we are nobody.

But she doesn't want that, she wants to be a woman.

So show your tits or gtfo you semen depository.
>>
>>24124769

How does letting men use me as a living onahole make me happy and emotionally fulfilled.

That doesn't help me at all.

>>24124788

That's okay Anon, you are free to believe what you choose.
That's the beauty of the internet. Escapism is so comfy.
>>
>>24124928

>virgin
>semen depository

Oh man you guys have always made me chuckle. I really do love you all you know. You're my only friends.
>>
>>24124802

>but if you're truly misanthropic and cannot stand being around people for any extended period of time, do you truly think that you will experience success?

No and honestly that's the thing that scares me more than anything.
>>
>>24124972
where did you read virgin? are you retarded?
>>
>>24124868
Honestly couldn't tell you where, the only friend I have, I've known since we were kids. I would suggest looking at clubs around your university, or something like that. I know it can be hard join a club like that on your own, but it's not like it can hurt you.
>>
>>24123550
Do you fulfill your emotional need to share by posting on /r9k/? Or do you keep it bottled up inside.
>>
>>24124972
If you trully loved, you would post tits.
>>
>>24125032
If you have problems being around people, I'd recommend starting by getting some good friends online, less likely to overwhelm you that way, you can get some social experience.
>>
>>24125041

Me.
I am OP.
I said in OP that I am still a virgin.
I have never had a boyfriend.
I am "intact", "untouched".
>>
File: steak.jpg (301 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
301 KB, 620x412
>>24123550
>How do I go out and make friends when like 90% of people I encounter daily I actually feel like stabbing in the face within 20 seconds of having to listen to their inane chatter about the mundane details of their life?
Patience, lots of it. Like all crafts you have to deal with the arduous stuff like cleaning and grinding before you even get to start doing the fun stuff.

>How do I make myself start saying yes to offers of social activity?
Try not to have any expectations, at least experience it first before making any judgements.

>How I stop being so misanthropic and nihilistic and depressed about the cruel reality of existence?
Once again expectations, we were expecting an amazing world full of friendly people and awesome jobs. That we'd change something in this world and make a difference, we were the protagonist, the hero.
But that's not true, no one asked for our help and no one frankly cares. Then we doubt ourselves.
You are your greatest resource, it is the thing you have the greatest control over and is the most reliable thing you own(not 100% but nothing's perfect).
You decide what is fun or not, you've been ignoring fun in search for purpose or truth, tip: don't.
So starting with ourselves, we have to pretend, pretend things matter, pretend we're important, pretend we're the hero.
Society is one big game of pretend and as immature as it seems, it's certainly more fun than losing the will to live.

tl:dr ignore the shit stuff, embrace the good stuff
take the blue pill, you will feel overwhelmed by insignificance when you realise all the things you have no control over, so focus on the stuff you can control.
Cartoon girls are only happy because they've haven't realised they're fake 2-bit cookie cutter personalities used as fap material by fat fedoras.
>>
While I empathize with you, it's still annoying males post like this everyday and get >10 replies.

Literally, there is only one answer to this problem and you just have to force yourself to start doing things. Any other advice is just cute bullshit that won't work.

That said I'm in your same boat and still just sit and stare at myself making the same mistakes everyday, even with the knowledge of how to end it, its still out of my grasp, or so it seems.

Good luck anon, because I wouldn't wish this purgatory on anyone.
>>
>>24125064

I don't know.
I think posting here daily and interacting with actual people through my screen allows some of it to trickle out, but it's pretty... well, it's not the best method is it.
>>
>>24125110
I'll wait more 5min for tits, I have some simillar background and would like to talk to you, but not without seeing your tits first.
>>
>>24125159
Nice, alpha'd up on her. Way to take charge dude.
>>
File: 1436800396642.gif (1 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
1436800396642.gif
1 MB, 320x232
>>24125159
There was never a bigger faggot than you
Good job anon
>>
>>24125159
She doesn't seem like a very intriguing person to talk with. Speaking with her solely because of her gender is not going to provide a positive interaction for either of you.
>>
>>24125133

This is a very good post.
I can tell you have a great deal of experience in what I'm discussing.

Thank you Anon, this has meant a lot to me, probably more than I'm able to describe so I hope you can understand from this short post.

>>24125138

>it's still annoying males post like this everyday and get >10 replies

I wish I could change this too to be frank. It really isn't fair at all. I'm very appreciative that I'm getting any advice at all when you could all be spending your time doing something more useful or interesting.
>>
>>24125208
>>24125133

Also I'm legit screenshotting this and making it my desktop wallpaper. Thanks again. You're pretty magnificent in your choice of words and how you execute them. Kind of in awe of this post.
>>
>>24125195
Women generally are very boring people, she at least strikes me as a little genuine. I'll stop caring in a bit when she doesn't post her tits anyway.
>>
>>24123856
>so you probably wouldn't like me after so long and would tell me to get out.
This is why you don't have a social life. You think you are not worth it. You think you are a depressing person. It is in your head, see a doctor and they can help you.
>>
>>24124771
You need to see a doctor family. Get your shit together, do you have skype or some shit?
>>
>>24125153
Are you genuinely misanthropic and dislike people at their core? My selfimposed isolation was because I feared what people thought of me and I feared to upset them. It was better for me to be not involved than to try to socialized.

If you really hate people than just bee urself and stop caring. But it looks lie you do care and might be in the same situation as I was
>>
>>24124692
>be someone who can kind of read voices
>be... somewhat impressed
It's not much, but here's what I can try to do for you, anon.

I can exchange email or skype, with skype being preferred, and try to ease you through conversational... stuff?

It's not much, but having someone you can talk with online makes being able to talk to someone IRL much easier.
>>
>>24123805
Jesus christ this green text confused the fuck out of me. Pls leave
>>
I hate that /r9k/ is /b/ 2006 now.
>muh tits or gtfo
>muh no grillz in the internet
I wish it was 2012 again
>>
>>24123900
>I also recommend leaving 4chan.
I really, honestly feel that this 90% of what's needed to fix my life. The few times I've managed to get out of this shithole for any period of time has been a positive experience. However, I always end up back here because 4chan provides super easy catharsis that can't be provided by non-existing real-life relationships. I wish this website would go down permanently to prevent me coming back.
>>
>>24125543
This is what I am talkin about.
>>
>>24125837
You can block it from your router if you really desire to. Anon you need some help and wish that I could help you more, but you gotta start wanting help. You're looking for an easy way out. You gotta start somewhere and the biggest problem I see is your personality.
>>
You know, I don't understand /r9k/ anymore.
Back in my day, we were gentlemen.

Yeah, women are different than us, but that doesn't make them any lesser. Man and Woman are both needed for the creation and raising of children.

Men of /r9k, look at yourselves. Continue this behavior of outright negativity, and you shall see that the future shall be dark.
>so what?
>it's too hard~!
And you call yourselves men.

I'm ashamed that you men have fallen so low.

>i'm a man btw :3
>>
>>24125920
Sorry, I should've stated I'm not the OP. Similar predicament though.
>>
>>24123780
Tell me anon what do you like? What's some of your hobbies or interests.
>>
>>24125889
you wut.

Listen here m8. I recently suffered a big life thing. Barrel of the gun was to my head. Only reason I didn't was because... I'm not really sure, actually. But I had people from 4chan I was talking to, and they made me feel better.

It... probably was something that helped me out, a lot. And so I try to help someone when I can.
One of my friends I met here lives in Sweden. That hulking bear of a man is in no way a romantic thing, but he's fun to talk to.

Know another girl from norway. The age difference, plus the whole other continent thing, means there's nothing there, but still. She's fun to talk to as well. It brightens my day being able to talk to my friends.

What's so wrong about extending this to another?
>>
>>24123550
Where are you from OP, If you want to chat I can do that, I'm in a similar situation myself and its comfortable, It just gets extremely lonely at times
>>
>>24123550
>I don't want to believe that it's too late to turn this around, and because virtually all of you here are experiencing almost exactly what I'm experiencing, I'm guessing that some of you have tried fixing it yourselves.
Yeah, guess what, doesn't work if you're male.

If you're female you can just pick and choose from a number of guys who want to save you as soon as you make a dating site account or mention that you're female online. Now fuck off.
>>
>>24126075
>What's so wrong about extending this to another?

Nothing, are you sure you are replying to they right person?
>>
>>24125208
>>24125234
>This is a very good post.
thanks, glad I could help.
Your question is equally important, without the courage to ask it, we wouldn't have the answer.

I have difficulty thinking about my own problems, always better at focusing on others problems, so since we have similar issues your post in itself was key to helping me as well.

Never be afraid to ask questions.
If you want to talk, I'll try not to be a hypocrite who leaves you hanging.
>I can tell you have a great deal of experience in what I'm discussing.
Yeah I know that feel, I have trouble facing reality myself and often feel simultaneously disappointed and like a hypocrite. As I type this I'm fighting the urge to lower any expectations of me, despite being anonymous and the act being pointless.
i.e. Bit of a coward really however that's only because I've let myself be one so far. Finding the courage to have fun is part of breaking out.

>>24125234
I am honestly flattered. I truly hope you find a way to enjoy life, it's very easy to get bogged down in all the bad things that are posted on social media, the new and on sites like this.
I'm not saying this site is bad, it's serves as a conduit for socialisation that we badly need.
But remember to take a step back and think for about what is really worth worrying about and what is actually reasonable.
People on this site aren't forgiving and sometimes that's not what you need, so take a break sometimes. Do anything instead, walk, cook, draw, write, play for 10 - 20 minutes to start off with, listen to a podcast whilst you do it perhaps, before coming back.
>>
>>24126355
>this is what I'm talking about
>in response to my post offering to talk

I don't know, maybe I'm just reading too much into things, or projecting, or whatever have you.
I mean, I see these threads all the time where a girl posts, and someone starts angling for contact info, and it's always frowned upon for obvious reasons, and yet here I am doing the same objective thing, albeit for different subjective reasons, so... I dunno.

It's probably just late is all, and seeing all these posts just outright... be mean to the OP kinda put my stomach in a bad state I suppose.

I should probably just lurk for the rest of the night ._.
>>
>>24123550
Simply telling you to get a BF isn't really enough. What you really need is a best friend you can have sex with. What you need is someone who shares alot of your same interests (whatever the hell is is you enjoy finding on the internet), and at the same time enough of an opposite to actually motivate you to go out and do shit.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but chances are your compatible mate is probably someone on this board. I don't know how you'd fish them though. Maybe you could start with looking at the area codes in this thread and seeing if there's a male nearby? I really don't know.

>>>24124212 might be a place to start....dunno. You might also try posting your Skype or something along those lines, but chances are you're going to end up with more guys than you'll care to have anything to do with.
>>
This post might answer the question if women can be robots. They can, but usually not to the extent as men.

People usually know each other because they need something from each other. The more you interact with people the better you get at it. It's like a skill you practice. No matter how much you practice, you will never be as good as some are naturally.

Being a robot means you are unhappy being one. Nobody who enjoys an isolated online existence ends up complaining about it.

What do you need to do? Recognize what you need, that your choices are not getting you.
>>
>>24127107
>Simply telling you to get a BF isn't really enough. What you really need is a best friend you can have sex with. What you need is someone who shares alot of your same interests (whatever the hell is is you enjoy finding on the internet), and at the same time enough of an opposite to actually motivate you to go out and do shit.
So a BF, retard?
>>
>>24123550
I dunno, maybe join a support group for social anxiety or something? It would get you into a routine, get you used to listening to people talk, and give you a place where you yourself can talk without much fear of being judged.
Therapy might not be a bad idea either. Social interaction only feels so miserable when you subconsciously expect people to bite your head off.
>>
>>24123550
It is always work empathize and relate to others. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's worth it, but it's almost always work. If you want it, work for it. Just don't force something that isn't right for you. Definitely dont identify yourself as a woman or you will be tits/gtfo. Godspeed anon.
>>
Wow, it's like you screamed bait in the first sentence, and still you got 100+ replies.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.