[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that women don't actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-09 11.24.29.png (329 KB, 1030x1205) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09 11.24.29.png
329 KB, 1030x1205
How old were you when you realized that women don't actually know what they want?
>>
>>24123375
shh, don't say that shit aloud bruh, nothin pisses off a woman more/faster than hearing an ugly truth about herself
>>
>>24123454
But most even admit it.
>over 100,000 notes
>>
When I had to throw out moms fwb's out of the house.
>>
>>24123776
What happened famili?
>>
>>24124134
Mom is a heavy drinker and always ends up in small psycho trips if she wakes up with a guy on the next day. She would start breaking shit in the house when it happened. So I started throwing the guys out before it all happened.

Seeing how she always tried to invite the same guys over, when she knew she would flip out made me question woman logic. (I know that my mum has severe issues)

Im rather masculine, so most of the time I dont have any problems convincing the guys to leave.
Also I had a younger brother so I tried to create the best environment for him to grow up.

She seems to be more stable nowadays tho. Still it sucks to have a alcoholic mum.
>>
This is true for just about everyone. The only men who know what they want are the ones who would take anything, OP. I can tell you that my last gf was not my "type" in any way and there were so many things about her that I never even knew I wanted in a girl until we started dating. Truth is a lot of attraction is invisible, and if you're attracted to someone then the things they do suddenly become things you want in a person, and then you meet someone else who is completely different and you change what you want again.
>>
>>24123375
This is true. And this is why women shouldn't be in politics. They are emotional creatures, not saying it's a bad thing but we can't expect them to be logical, rational or fully knowing what you wabt, which are manly traits.
>>
>>24124794
Good thing I'm asexual
>>
Didn't read, even ugly women think they deserve Chad
>>
Wrong. They KNOW what they want, but they need plausible deniability.

>cheating

I-I was confused!

>being the fucktoy of an asshole

H-He manipulated me!

>settling for beta

I-I was young and stupid
>>
>>24123375
32. When it was too late
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.