[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /want to die in sleep/ here? > Be me > 18 > Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Stock Photo.jpg (102 KB, 791x960) Image search: [Google]
Stock Photo.jpg
102 KB, 791x960
Who /want to die in sleep/ here?

> Be me
> 18
> Depression and loneliness that makes me want to kill myself daily
> My dreams are of me lying in a coffin while nobody attends my funeral
> Only contact I get is from a friend asking me if I'm alright and my therapist
> 18 and I'm already wanting to throw myself in front of a train

in b4 'Failed normie REEEEEEEE'
>>
>>24123339
>18
you don;t know shit about pain, son
>>
>>24123359
>he think it gets better
I turn 23 in a couple months it really doesn't
>>
>>24123359
I knew my age would be thrown into it, but I've had minor depression since 13 and it transcended from there, now I'm a shitty depressed faggot who struggles to talk and people say 'you just need to cheer up more and talk to people', like they understand
>>
>>24123339
I want to die because everything hates me, living or not. I'm too much of a pussy to hang or shoot myself tho.
>>
>>24123464
The way I see it, if I'm 25 and still feel like this, I'll just an hero
>>
>>24123511
Same. 3 more years and if the universe still hates me, I'm ending it.
>>
>>24123402
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

go eat a dick you minor-league faggot. I don't even want your kind associating on /r9k/ your problems are shit
>>
>>24123548
I wish you good luck, fellow robot/cyborg/failed normie. Either doesn't matter.
>>
>>24123553
Took your time
>>
>>24123582
I'm not really a failed normie. If you count living by yourself and having a job as being a normie. It's just that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, from people, to RNGs in games, to life itself all hates me. I get the short end of the stick in every way.
>>
>>24123339
Why the fuck would stock photos like these exist. That's terrible.
>>
>get good friends with this girl
>some how end up making out before I head home
>meet again and do the same
>unsure on how to progress

Every night gets harder to get through, the past year I've wanted to die until now but I'm not sure if she wants a relationship which kills me even more because I've known her for years and don't want to fuck this up because if I do ima an hero
20 y/o it dosent seem to ever get better
>>
>>24123671
Well, it's the same for me, but I like to look at it from a different perspective, because if you look at everything as wanting to dick your shit up, then you'll think about it like that. It's hard to explain but it's human nature that if you see something from a perspective, such as everything wanting to fuck you up, then you'll always see it.
>>
>>24123731
'Just be yourself :^)'

I've been in a similar situation (I'm OP), but I could never make it forward with the girl and ended up fucking everything up.

My advice (shit advice but still) would be to just take it slow and just talk to her you know. If you've known her for years then you should be good at just asking her how she feels about you and shit
>>
>>24123339
what do you have to be depressed about?
>>
>>24123895
I just don't want there to be this awkward tension, I just need to know if she wants a casual thing or an actual thing, next time I see her I'm gonna ask, it's just how I ask it that is key, it can't be to intrusive but I can't seem to serious about it. I just don't want to fuck this up, I've liked her for years and I know she used to like me just gotta find out what to say to her
>>
>>24123959
Same guy here
I just need to know if she wants long term we haven't even talked about us two kissing yet we still do... It's confusing to me I don't understand what Is happening between us
>>
>>24124032
Don't go through with it. Even if she says yes, the relationship won't last and eventually make you feel worse than before. It's best to just give up the thought of achieving happiness through interaction with a female. Find something that isn't as fragile to invest your emotions into.
>>
>>24124084
But for the time that it does I could basque in joy and happiness for the little time that i would, it could be my last chance
>>
>>24123944
Crippling loneliness, fear of dying alone, the fear that nobody understands what I'm going through, pessimism for my future, etc.
>>
>>24124151
>the fear that nobody understands what I'm going through
you literally have nothing to be sad about, you need to realize that and once you accept all your problems are in your head you can sort your self out anon
<3 from robot turned chad
>>
>>24124123
Auto correct meant to put bathe in
>>
>>24124123
Don't listen to the guy telling you not to go through it. You're much better of taking it very slow and then mustering up the courage to do it. Many robots on here have the whole 'fuck women they're evil' attitude. But they're not, the only person who I talk to about my whole experience and looks out for me is a girl.

My point is, just because r9k tells you to do something, you have to make your own decision. But I'd say that you should just take it slow and because you say it is your last chance, take a risk and muster up your courage.

You'll thank me if it goes right, and if it doesn't then you'll curse me, but that's part of it.

Don't end up like the robots on here, retain your robot autismo but get the girl

(I'm OP btw)
>>
>>24124199
Thanks robot, I'll try.

It's hard when you can hardly put in the effort to get up in the morning, without feeling like complete ass
>>
Victim complex: the thread
>>
>>24124211
Thanks for the advice, I will take it slow and go with the flow, if it happens it does, if not then oh well, but it looks good and I would like to thank you whichever way this goes, someone on this earth actually did help me out either way and I appreciate that
>>
>>24124250
anon I left my house once every 6-8 months, wiped my harddrives constantly cut my finger tips because I was worried about people framing me but I got meds and now I#m self reliant and functional
you're not alone, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm only and email away
[email protected]
>>
>>24124250
Don't fucking listen to OP, he's a normie so he has no idea what he's talking about. Don't come back on /r9k/ once she breaks your heart and say you weren't warned. You also run the risk of her turning you down, ruining the last bit of interaction you had with another person.
>>
>>24123339
>Who /want to die in sleep/ here?

literally everyone
>>
Not exactly, I want to sleep endlessly.

I have a much more active social life and interesting life in my dreams every night.
>>
>>24124422
That would be bliss, except from coffins, that would be pretty boring
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.