[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up guys. Now i have to be this suave all of the time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-08 17.11.45.png (162 KB, 540x917) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08 17.11.45.png
162 KB, 540x917
I fucked up guys. Now i have to be this suave all of the time.
>>
>>24123124

Fake it.

Fake it long enough and you will turn into Chad.
>>
>>24123124
did you use your actual picture? if so you might actually have a chance
>>
>>24123152
Don't believe his lies op, you will fail in your pursuits. You better just give up now before you damage yourself further
>>
>>24123177
Yes
>>24123152
Canned responses will only get me so far
>>
>>24123199
>Specimen 1

This is why robots on R9K fail to make it.
>>
>>24123208
What was this response really? Just cockiness. All you have to do is remember she wants you and remember to be cocky.
>>
>>24123124

>tfw you have to act like this 24/7 or a woman loses interest
>>
>>24123124
You know, I often think I don't make a move on girls not because I'm afraid of rejection, but because I'm afraid they actually go along.
So can't give you any advice, just wish you good luck
>>
>>24123208
show us your profile
>>
>>24123124

Why be suave? Just be yourself. All you used was a pick up line. Just take her out periodically and hope she doesn't fuck around behind your back and you may have something here.
>>
>>24123208
Cliche as fuck, but be yourself, just cut back on autism and try to be funny when it's appropriate, black girls love that shit. If you have to try to be someone else it becomes exhausting not to mention fake, and if you are yourself and she likes it, that's good. If not, its her loss and you move on.
>>
File: image.png (789 KB, 488x719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
789 KB, 488x719
Shiiiieeeet nigga, that was pretty slick.
>>
>>24123277
You guys will make fun of me
>>
>>24123269
this is why i have given up on women. it's extremely dehumanising having to behave like Chad constantly. you literally have to dumb yourself down.

>ey bb lemme slap dat ass finna make me a sandwich bitch brb texting my other hoe
>omg anon you're so hot pls let me suk your dik

why would anyone even bother with women anymore?
>>
>>24123278
the only reason she is willing is because she assmues he's a typical arrogant Chad. the moment that delusion dissipates (ie the moment he starts behaving "like himself") she is going to eject
>>
>>24123455

I just don't care enough to maintain an act like that. I would imagine it's exhausting to pretend your extroverted, charismatic, etc.
>>
>>24123430
I promise I won't, you cant be that bad considering that qt gave you her number so quick
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.