[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Daily reminder to fembots to respect and love your race, the white race.

Daily reminder to muds that you aren't wanted in our lands.
>>
File: white white knights.png (162 KB, 900x615) Image search: [Google]
white white knights.png
162 KB, 900x615
>>24122936

Respect and love women, lel.
>>
>>24122936
All fembots are white? When the fuck did that happen?
>>
>you aren't wanted in our lands.
Your women say otherwise, kek.
>>
>tfw no gf to kidnap and rape muds with
>>
>>24122936
> implying roasties are capable of respect and love
gtfo nigga
>>
There are many nigger and half nigger girls here. Think about it, no one like women who have nigger DNA. This leads some of them to being lonely because all guys in real life don't find them attractive since they are niggers, so they come here. Trust me I talked to some. One even complimented me but I couldn't fall in love with her because I can't love niggers.
>>
File: 1446015481909.jpg (148 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
1446015481909.jpg
148 KB, 750x498
>>24122936
get out of here cunt lover
>>
>tfw French grill
>tfw government going along with merkels insane plan

What do?

I hate shitskin but they harass me because I'm blonde.
>>
ily
>>
>>24123301
Start assassinating them. No one ever suspects a woman. You can even use your blonde hair to lure them to their end.
>>
>>24122936
The alt-right is the most beta fucking movement I've ever witnessed. You faggots literally worship women. Your whole driving motivation the preservation of the white 'race' and white beauty. The irony of course is that 99% of these cunts you're trying to 'preserve' are disgusted by you and literally could not care less if you lived or died. Can't think of any movement I'd want to be a part of less.
>>
>>24123442
>MRAs

Literal deadbeats.

It's not normal to hate women with a vociferous passion. Not by any standard. That's why alt righters don't listen to MRA spergs.
>>
>>24123500
I'm not an MRA. I just find the alt-right spergs on 4chan hilarious. The whole movement is one big white knight crusade.
>>
>>24123566
If your mode of behaviour is more attractive to women then why have I slept with more women than you have?

Everywhere you see white knightery. Even in a husband comforting his wife or some shit. It becomes a form of applied autism after a while.
>>
>>24123602
The funny thing is you niggers pretend to fight for the beauty of the white woman, but by worshiping cunts you have basically allowed white women to evolve into the landwhales that they currently are, whereas rape based cultures have all the slim, fit and smart women.
>>
>>24123705
Yeah like blacks amirite.

Only people who have actually dated interracially, I.e. Myself, have the authority to speak on such matters. Being with someone who isn't your kind is just fucking depressing in the long run. Trust me.
>>
>>24123602
I couldn't care less about women. I don't value my self-worth in how many vaginas my penis has entered.

People like OP are cancerous though. The whole foundation for their believes is physical appearance. Fundamentally it boils down to 'white womyn r beautiful, this is why we should preserve da white race'. Meanwhile stacy and her crew of sluts will jump on the first bbc they can get their hands on. I can't think of a movement more antithetical to the robot worldview.
>>
>>24123079

this image is nonsense
>>
>>24123820
That's not the whole reason but really. Superior aesthetics are as good a reason as any.
>>
File: Rome_Vs_Africa.jpg (96 KB, 596x805) Image search: [Google]
Rome_Vs_Africa.jpg
96 KB, 596x805
>>24122936
>Daily reminder to fembots to respect and love your race, the white race.
I need no reminder.
>>
>>24123866
What possible reason would I have to care about superior aesthetics? wow, we preserve the white race in the name of 'superior aesthetics'. Now the world has more stacy and chad narcissists obsessed with self image. Really worth the effort there.

I swear you /pol/weenies only know how to think with your dick.
>>
>>24124007
These caricatures you refer to don't exist. At the very least they aren't the totality of white femaleness. Try dating a non white girl. It will renew your appreciation for our women. Trust.
>>
>>24124007
>>24123820
>>24123566
>>24123442
Why u mad kid? All your posts were straw man's. I don't think you're even familiar with the movement but you hate it anyway.
>>
>>24124309
>Why u mad kid?
Beta's make me angry

> All your posts were straw man's
It's not a strawman if there are people like OP literally spelling it out for me and admitting that their primary reason for caring 'the preservation of the white race' is purely for aesthetic reasons. The same goes for /pol/ every time I browse that cancerous board.
>>
Any white women here want to get together with a self-sufficient white male with a good job and aspirations and procreate with the purpose of proliferating the white race?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.