[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guaranteed jobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 786567896.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
786567896.gif
2 MB, 250x141
Are there any?
What field should I study in when I start college that will find me the most job options?
I don't care if it's hard I can do anything I put my mind to
But I also don't want to spend the next 10 years in school
Is dentistry cool?
>>
Accounting
>>
>>24122861
how does that work
nice singles btw
>>
>>24123060
get >3.0 and one internship and any big 4 firm will hire you. Accountants are always in demand
>>
Nursing.
>>
>>24122842
If you're asking this question, you're retarded.
>>
from my experience pizza delivery is the only guaranteed job, as long as you're sober and have insurance its all good
>>
>>24122842
I'm gonna help you help yourself senpai. This is a link to the U.S. bureau of labor statistics. In addition to listing how many people of each job there are (competition) it tells you how much each profession is expected to grow.

http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_table_102.htm

You can also look at each profession in depth to see what kind of training they require.
>>
>>24123227
how

l
>>
Professional neet :)
>>
Is a 4.0 still guaranteed even to sex offenders?
>>
>>24122842
Get a bachelor's degree in any liberal arts bullshit degree you want, and be either a teacher or a generic office drone. If you go with teaching, use your salary for grad school and get a master's or a phd and be either a higher paid teacher or a college professor or high school guidance counselor.
I'm on the teaching part, right now, not ready to start looking for grad programs, just want to work for a while because fuck school.
>>
>>24123186
this f a m. The only steady job for the next ~30 years. Especially because all the baby boomers are dying and they need hospital care.

And it's one of the few jobs that can't be automated in the next 100 years.
>>
>>24122842
Sorry kiddo, but if you're looking to college for a guaranteed job you're going to be sorely disappointing. The only guaranteed jobs for college graduates are in Allied Health and Comp Sci (which is heavily outsourced). Everything else is sales, which does not require a degree at all and the trades, which is usually a community college degree and/or an apprenticeship
>>
>>24125164
lol really? a sex offender on /r9k/?
>>
accountant
doctors
nurses
stuff with computers, web developer, etc
manager at any store
engineers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.