[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you didnt go to prom with a qts like pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151103_230843.jpg (246 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151103_230843.jpg
246 KB, 1024x768
>you didnt go to prom with a qts like pic related.
>>
>>24122516

>qts like pic related.

more like fat, spoiled whores
>>
i went alone :/
>>
>>24122516
From right to left: 2nd>1st>3rd=4th

Come at me niggas.
>>
They look like they have insufferable personalities.
>>
File: 1416696216700.gif (28 KB, 401x281) Image search: [Google]
1416696216700.gif
28 KB, 401x281
>went to prom
>teacher paid my way of of pity
>sat at table for 30 minutes drinking juice
>went outside and stared at the stars for 2 hours until my ride arrived

it doesn't get better. it never gets better.
>>
>>24122516
Honestly it's gotten to where I see them, I no longer feel any attraction.

Not that it would ever happen, but if any of them approached me with interest, or just a simple interaction, I'd just turn around and walk away
>>
File: 1322536874.png (508 KB, 599x511) Image search: [Google]
1322536874.png
508 KB, 599x511
>>24122516
That's because all high school girls today prefer the BBC
none of them want small white dick
>>
>>24122682
Thats St Thomas V.I.
Theres a private school right behind them..
Everyone in that picture is highly educated fyi.
>>
>>24122571

2nd, 3rd, 1st, 4th
>>
I didn't go to prom at all.

I even bought the ticket (expensive as fuuark, 30 pounds)

I had nobody to go with, nobody invited me to sit at the table with them. So I just didn't go.

Months later my mum found the ticket in my schoolbag and was really upset with me.
>>
>>24122682
From what I heard about that picture those dudes go to some sort of Charter school or something. Some Stormfront faggot got a hold of it and made it a be campaign and the principle replied to it shutting his ass down.

This was like one of the first pol things that happened it was a while back.
>>
>>24122777
>>24122714
Yea that's what I remember this shit. Their parents are like doctors and shit.
>>
>>24122682
>not getting what's going on in the pic
how stupid you have to be?
>>
I didnt go to prom. I went to a furry convention my friend dragged me and a few others too. Actually had a pretty good time and meet a lot of interesting people.
>>
>>24122516
>cuties

where? I just see four overweight sluts.
>>
prom sucked. it's where i discovered that im physically incapable of dancing. whenever i tried to dance i just got anxious and stopped within 30 seconds. i ended up feeling like a real piece of shit because my friends kept trying to get me to enjoy myself but it just wasn't working.
>>
>>24122817
Their grandchildren aren't going to be doctors that's for sure.
>>
>>24122881
I was talking about those black dudes. They live in an upper class community.
>>
>>24122906
I'm familiar with the story,
My point was people with parents that split up usually do worse in school.
>>
>>24122516

I know it sounds cliche as fuck but I didn't go to the prom because I knew I would get bullied. At the time I was getting bullied pretty badly and was dropping classes a lot because of it, I knew if I turned up at the school prom I would get mocked and humiliated in front of the girls so I was like "fuck that shit" and never bothered, looking back I'm glad I did because not going probably saved me from some more embarrassing painful memories.
>>
>>24122906
That's what he was talking about. Those white niggers are gonna make their children out to be fucking Paris Hilton and Kim K wannabes
>>
>>24122516
I barely went to high school let alone prom. That's actually one thing I don't regret, fucking institutionalized daycare trash.
>>
>>24122516
i went to prom junior year and my date fucked a guy in my car
>>
>>24122540
only correct answer

>>24122516
I don't understand the american fixation with prom.

At my highschool, maybe 20-30% didn't attend.
The rest where mostly middle-class faggots that got dressed up, acted snobby and made bitter comment at each other about the SAT-equivalent scores.
I did stay for 30 minutes, got my diploma and left to find my friends and got drunk in a park somewhere.
>>
>>24122979
Elaborate
Did you give her you car keys and make an excuse to go somewhere without you? Cause that's what I'd imagine happened.
>>
>>24122516
whose event is this?
>>
>>24122516
Fuck you Anon, my prom was shit.

> went to prom alone
> couldn't afford a tux so I was the only guy not wearing one
> sat alone at a table in the corner
> seeing all the couples dancing together, taking pictures, being happy
> tfw I was the only loner there
> felt like total shit
> some couple sit next to me because there were no other open tables
> dude leans over and asks why I'm alone
> idk.jpg
> "bro go find a girl and dance with her! Be yourself!"
> is this nigga serious
> look around
> every girl is with a guy
> look back over at the dude
> him and his girl are making out
> start dying inside
> got up and wandered around the ballroom for 4 hours with my hands in my pockets
> parents picked me up after it finished
> cried like a bitch when I got home

I regretted going but it was my senior year and I was pretty much forced to go by my parents.

A-at least I got a comfy shirt from there
>>
File: 1437928256958.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1437928256958.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
I wound up going with my ex because she already bought a dress and I felt bad for her/still thought we might patch things up the night-of. In retrospect, I should've made her return the fucking dress and take the girl who clearly wanted me to ask her. Instead, I went to college a virgin and didn't lose it for a couple years. Prom was pretty lame IMO, but that's just me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.