[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /r9k/ opinion on M.G.T.O.W ideology?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13
File: 1447010185149.jpg (34 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1447010185149.jpg
34 KB, 600x611
what is /r9k/ opinion on M.G.T.O.W ideology?
>>
>>24122291
Genetically inferior men who avoid reproducing by antagonizing women.
>>
>>24122370
So it's a good thing then:)
>>
>>24122291

Better than PuA and "redpill" shit.
But still, it might only work on an individual level.
But when women are set loose, they only crave to be in the harem of the top 20% of Chads anyway.
So, 80% of betas "going their own way" won't hurt women.

So, MGTOW is okay but at least two flaws usually:
1. Thinking that women care when betas go their own way.
2. Pretending that they have an option and chose to go their own way, instead of accepting the fact that they HAVE to go their own way without women, because women don't want to have anything to do with them in the first place.
>>
>>24122370
according to women 80% of men are genetically inferior, which creates an imbalance.

I'm aware that having a vagina means you're incapable of doing math or connecting logical thoughts, so if you need further explanation hmu slut.
>>
I am a woman going her own way. I also think men should go their own way. Why?

> less sinning and adultery
> people would only date each other if they TRULY want to be with each other and not just for sex and lewdness
> people won't go wasting their time or energy dating without intention for marriage
> men will be more pure instead of lewd
>>
>>24122441
>men will be more pure instead of lewd

As if women would want a "pure" man...
Women want the man that other women want because it signalizes high status.
>>
>>24122417
>So, 80% of betas "going their own way" won't hurt women.
it absolutely will
you forgot the second half of alpha fucks, beta bux
they return to the betas once their days of fucking chad end
two of the most crushing things for a woman are having no children and having no husband to give her validation
the butthurt would come later. these 20 year olds will continue to be whores until a generation faces 80% of men being MGTOW
>>
>>24122441
You're that poster who wants to have a farm innawoods with another Christian man.

Except you want most things delivered to you.
>>
>>24122291

If you're prone to frustration and hate dating, MGTOW is right for you.
>>
Hmmm yes let's be gay out of anger. Good idea. Fucktards.
>>
>>24122291
bullshit. no one wants to be alone
>>
>>24122441
>men will be more pure instead of lewd

do you understand women are the gatekeeper, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>24122291
>she also wants you to take care of her kids she fathered by another man
>>
>>24122510
>they return to the betas once their days of fucking chad end

Hm, okay, that's true.

Maybe we have to see how things play out since there are less and less men who are willing to marry anymore. Not wanting to marry is actually the new normie, if you think about it. And maybe they will even want to marry less when marriage is only associated with hungry betabux wall-sluts, angry "man up" feminists --- and since recently even with gays. So, marriage as a gay feminist anti-male institution.

But we'll have to see. Young women already earn more than men, have more college degrees than men, work for the government and the government forces corporations to hire more women.
>>
If it's going to be a thing I at least want it to gain enough steam to annoy people.

It's sort of like an underdog to cheer for.
>>
>>24122291
From a purely biological perspective, Tumblr, /r9k/ and MRAs are comprised entirely of human waste, so all these groups avoid reproduction by having support groups where they try to ignore their sexual attraction to people of the opposite sex by conditioning themselves to hate them.
>>
>>24122487
You need to talk to conservative Christian women
>>24122526
What do you mean? Hm?
>>24122582
Yeah men need to be pure too
>>
>>24122636
>Yeah men need to be pure too

no, that isn't required and represents biological ignorance.
>>
These people typically have the "man" part wrong. Whining, defeatist, blame-throwing---all these are not characteristics of men. Technically male, I guess, but mgtow guys are not men, in my experience.
>>
>>24122417
I agree with this.

My main issue with MGTOW and redpill is it seems like groupthink for men to be bitter dicks to women, and that's not doing anyone any good.

And as an kv omega for nearly a decade now, I can certainly say that being forced to go my own way hasn't improved my standing with women at all.
>>
>>24122291
I like the idea in some aspects, but its full of autistic failed normies that got rejected by like the 2 girls they ever bothered asking out and now think women are soulless demons.
>>
>>24122636
>You need to talk to conservative Christian women

No, you don't need to talk to women, you need to see what women DO. If you TALK to women, all women, Christian or not, will say that they want the nice guy that respects them and shit. And women do NOT want pure men, they do not want men who are virgins. The female sex fantasy is about being the virgin herself and then getting a badboy 50 Shades of Chad guy to get "reformed" through her love and marry her (after the marraige it's over and she leaves him again tho)
>>
>>24122723
>implying women aren't soulless demons
>>
"You didn't fire me, I quit!" as applied to relationships.
>>
>>24122612
It's already happened in Japan. Men watch anime and play gal games, women actually pay Nip Chad for a date (host clubs or w/e). Both have career focused lives if not NEET and many end up virgins in their 30s. That's what it will be like in the West, except Somalians will take the girls' virginities.
>>
>>24122291
Kinda lame that there's some type of cult like movement going on. I actually kinda do the same thing, I don't think it makes sense for me to have a relationship, I've had a few before and they never really work out, so I've decided I probably won't get involved in one again... Living my life alone seems to make more sense, I don't really think I'm right for anyone and I'm too scared of being cheated on and having my heart broken. I do think women tend to be kinda dumb and self indulgent, but whatever. It's more about what's right for me. Kinda dumb that people think they're sticking it to women by not dating them, even funnier when the guys acting like this are KHV.
>>
>>24122662
Wrong. One man for one woman! Adam only had Eve! Every act of polygamy in the Bible led to devestation for the family.
>>24122728
The path is a straight and narrow path and the majority of people will die! 99.9% of men AND women will end up dying, and only like .01% will be saved. You have to look for ONE woman, not ten!
>>
>>24122291
MGTOW is basically the mindset of frustrated, broken men who have given up and try to save what's left to save. Still, I find it pathetic to quit in the first place, it's about the same as wishing to die.

What men in general need to understand that nobody owes anyone anything and the best course of action for men to be men is continue being a man, fighting the fight with society's rules but still striving to do their own thing.

>>24122636
Nobody is pure. Nobody can be pure. Nobody should ever be pure. We are merely beasts on two feet, why not cherish it?
>>
>>24122291

Yeah, but does she want me?
>Because not a single fucking woman does.
>>
>>24122872
> we're merely beasts on two feet so why don't we cherish it?
> why are women whores? MGTOW MGTOW
>>
>>24122575
Have you seen the way women act today?

Being alone forever is easily the lesser of the two evils here.
>>
>>24122872
Closet homo detected
>>
>>24122872

You read too much Jack Donovan.
>>
>>24122913
I take it you did not understand the point. I am not pro-MGTOW.

>>24122960
Care to elaborate? Because I don't think you connected the dots properly.
>>
>>24122769
Not necessarily. The difference is that you can't find a way to leech resources from someone who truly doesn't care.

Better to not care at all or be MGTOW than a beta kek.
>>
>>24123017
No, I don't. The name rings a bell though, wasn't that one of the writers on RoK? I don't really take a look at that site very often.
>>
>>24122786
>tfw Somali virgin
>tfw girls are disgusted by your 5-head

:___;
>>
I personally would never admit to being MGTOW even though I listen to barbarossa/stardusk/tfm and agree with a lot of their ideas.

Most of the time I just hide my power level and try to get through life as unnoticed as possible. Kind of the TOW part of MGTOW I guess.
>>
>>24122834
You clearly know little about Christianity. If it were in the Bible that 0.01% of people will be damned then you are certainly among them just for having posted here.

You're probably in some shit tier sect like Southern Baptist I'm guessing?
>>
>>24122786

There's also 120 million people on a tiny shit as island that is famous for it's devastating earthquakes and tsunamis.

What Japan is experiencing is the effect of over population in a modern civilized nation.

ie. Beautiful ones
>>
I don't like these labels/ideologies, it's too similar to feminists and their nonsense.
>>
>>24123115
>>24123115
ooga booga wango *click click* kill whitey bix nood booga
>>
>>24122872
I've browsed a lot of MGTOW forums and it's not like here where the men feel entitled to things. It's more of the feeling of them tired of putting women on the pedestal and kissing the floor they walk just to get some pussy. A good percentage of people on there are divorced men who's lives were ruined on alimony and many have admitted that the forums have really turned their lives around and prevented them from suicide.

MGTOW is about men who have been wronged by women taking what little of their dignity is left and trying to be happy and live life their own way without worrying about every fucking person in the world telling them heheeh wow you dont spend every moment of your life trying to get pussy? you must be a neckbeard basement virgin
>>
>>24122291
>You just need the right girl
>Just be yourself!
>>
File: wild-turkey-101-175-l.gif (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wild-turkey-101-175-l.gif
47 KB, 250x250
I think MGTOW may be more poison than redpill. Redpill got me a gf, but it's been a couple years and I've started to notice I don't really give a shit about having a gf anymore. I find myself making date nights then flaking when I find basically anything else to do.

OP's picture sums it up pretty nicely. Before I had the car, money, and nice clothes and body no one gave two shits about me. Now that I have it I'm supposed to throw it all away and make a bitch my priority? The way women feel entitled to my time honestly pisses me off more than feeling entitled to my resources. I don't give a shit about money. I make more than I can spend even if I'm trying. No matter how much you spend there is always more on it's way. It's the worlds most renewable resource.

My gf will just call and ask what I'm doing though. I kind of blow her off because the last thing I want to do is itemize my fucking agenda for her. Without even asking if I made room for her she says to pencil her in this weekend in a cheeky little bitch tone of voice. No, fuck you. If I want my dick sucked then maybe you'll see me. It's comfy weather. Most likely I'm going by this disgusting dumpy looking hole in the wall that has the best kung pao and getting takeout then drinking myself retarded. Pic related, $40 a handle. Mixes well with everything, coke, ginger ale, or my favorite, more bourbon.
>>
>>24122872
>We are merely beasts on two feet, why not cherish it?

Because I am a misanthrope and strive for something else. Either humanity will perish or ascend and forgo the ways of hyper violent monkeys giving into fear and base desires into something better.
>>
>>24122291
MGTOW is a reddit ideology and should get the fuck out along with bernie the kek supporters
>>
>>24123184
Japan is far from overpopulated, kek. They have ghost towns over there.
>>
>>24123282

You clearly have no idea about what overpopulation means.

It's not simply just about space.
>>
>>24123372
What like resources? It's not like Japanese need 5 burgers every day to sustain themselves or a new iphone every year. I'd say they're pretty sustainable as it is.
>>
>>24123419
not him but it's economics

for every westerner living a comfy life you have 10 sweatshop workers living in poverty
>>
>>24123419

just forget it and read a book.
>>
>>24123448

You're thinking of vietnam m8. Japan is basically another state of america.
>>
It's a great idea. The only way to get people to listen to you is to protest until it all goes to shit, every once in a while. All this bullshit females have invented, and men letting it slide is what enables Chad behaviour at the cost of themselves. Spoilt bratty women need to learn where their good lives come from and how it can be pulled from under the rug
>>
>>24123484
I mean globally m80
>>
>>24123448

It's a combination of economics, resources, living standards, climate etc. etc.
>>
M.G.T.O.W is pretty chill, but I'll drop it if the right person comes along. It's only useful if it helps you avoid parasitic relationships.
>>
>>24123484

Doesn't matter, there are different effects of overpopulation depending on geography and level of society.

African famines are a different spectrum of the same disease, no matter how many arguments you throw about it being just a logistical problem.
>>
>>24122291
MGTOW is the result of an unbalacned input/out ratio.

Chad
input 1 output 10

average dude
input 7 output 4

below average dude
input 8 output 2

unfortunate dude
input 10 output 1

now you have to account for sexual thirst, the desire of family, and the ability for self delusion (for example whether the individual is capable and to what extent of deluding himself that his wife taking resources from him is actually "love)

and then you get whether a man will "play the game" or MGTOW. MGTOW is where the inputs aren't worth the output so the man removes himself from the dating market as he either finds a different combination of interests to have more utility or finds dating to have a net negative value by itself.
>>
>>24123221
>It's more of the feeling of them tired of putting women on the pedestal and kissing the floor they walk just to get some pussy
And do the most successful men do this? You should know the answer.

>many have admitted that the forums have really turned their lives around and prevented them from suicide.
While I agree that this is a good thing, it is still what I said earlier: MGTOW are saving what can be saved. It's basically damage control.

>MGTOW is about men who have been wronged by women taking what little of their dignity is left
Wouldn't happen in the first place if men wouldn't be so pussified as they seem to be today.

I don't think you understood my point all that much. When I said "nobody owes anyone anything", it means just that. Nobody really never owes anyone anything. Whenever I say that phrase some people react very similar to you. These people forget that it works both ways. You should know you owe nobody anything and when someone else tries to act entitled, you cut them down to size. When you do not do that, you're already showing signs of emasculation. People who feel entitled feel entitled because we let them.

I'm not saying everyone should go after pussy all the time. I'm saying we have instincts we should follow more often.
>>
>>24123448
Yeah I can understand economics to some degree especially with shit becoming a lot of stuff in Japan becoming automated and whatever. Japan should get on the chink boat and start populating Africa

>>24123514
Stupid anon here. But what do you think about a basic income for Japan?
>>
>>24122709
>groupthink for men to be bitter dicks to women, and that's not doing anyone any good.

that's a valid and widely successful reproduction tactic for men. it's proven to work. it only doesn't benefit women, but if you're a man who wants to get laid or acquire gf it's a very viable way of going about things.
>>
>>24123603
>But what do you think about a basic income for Japan?

Japan is pretty conservative, similar to the USA. Implementing a basic income would be a problem because of the "moral hazard" that conservatives like to pontificate about,

They would likely argue that it promotes laziness and decreases productivity

just my 2 cents
>>
File: 1442341533716.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1442341533716.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
MGTOW are smart man living their lives as they want. I know some who have relationships, some who don't, I respect all of them, mostly they are alpha as fuck and the ones I know I met them through fighting.

I'm still not there yet, but been meditating and yeah, I can see myself in the future with no women just traveling, making good money and doing shit with my friends, I've been fucking some prostitutes for a while and I don't really miss all the troubles that women bring to my life so... yeah.

In my opinion, its women that need men, not the contrary, men need only sex. Women are shitty companions anyway, men make much better friends, basically because we don't really care about status and I wouldn't abandon a friend just because he failed at something, unlike women who only want to be with the top of the pole.
>>
>>24123242
Fair enough, respectable view. And you're right to a degree in my opinion. What I personally think is that we have an animalistic side we're forgetting too often. Some people might act on it, but they're mostly too stupid to realize the "cause".

Sure, I'd love for our race to ascend. But I'd like the animalistic side to remain. Why? It's more interesting that way. Smart animals who know that they're smart AND animals could become magnificent beasts.
>>
>>24123723
>men make much better friends

100% agree

You know that feeling when you meet a guy and you feel like you can trust them no matter what? Never felt that with women

The bond between brothers is p strong
>>
>>24123801
A friend of mine failed in college and was very suicidal for a while, know who was there for him? His friends (me included). Know who wasn't? His ex-gf. Women don't want losers, in fact, they don't want humans, they want perfect people, like they think they are.
>>
>>24123860
*gf at the time, ex-gf af
>>
File: 1446865828005.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1446865828005.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>24122291

MGTOW is how all men are really supposed to be.

Men really only respond to taking action when there is a direct incentive that appeals to them, generally done through a cost-benefit analysis. In the case of the men going their own way, they have determined that the incentives of dating and romantic participation are not worth the time, and instead put forth their energy towards other things.

Sex is a non-factor, realizing that certain areas have legalized prostitution.

Yes, it can definitely attract incels who are attaching themselves to MGTOW as a means of sefl-protection, but who can fucking blame them? The human desire for comfort is strong. And to mention the obvious, the rise of feminism has made women wholly unappealing to the vast majority of men.

No wonder they're opting out. In this day and age it's the healthier option.
>>
>>24123899
I try to do this. Women have so much power it's strange how not more people realise not to get too attached to monsters like that.
>>
>>24123783
>but they're mostly too stupid to realize the "cause".

Yeah, one of the biggest hurdles on the way towards "ascencion" is the fact that humanity as a species pretends to be something else than it is, there is no self realization and therefor there never will be any improvement as long as we concider ourselves as seperate from other animals, elevating ourselves to demigods when there is no such basis for it in the reality of human behaviour.
>>
File: Appeal to Emotion.png (422 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
Appeal to Emotion.png
422 KB, 600x437
>Dear Men
>Erm
>We're saying this like we're trying to help you
>but we're actually being really passive-aggressive
>/theProblemIsMen
>>
>>24123603
>Stupid anon here. But what do you think about a basic income for Japan?

Just on the basis for increased and future of full automation it is an inevitability. Basic income however needs a total societal and cultural change in Japan.

Here are some fun quotes from wikipedia about John B. Calhouns experiments with mice utopias.

>There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.

>Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days.

>The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly.

> Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.

>During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves - all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed 'the beautiful ones.' Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

>The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.
>>
>>24123419
>new iphone evry year
Don't asians do that?
>>
>>24122291

Honest question.

What is the difference between being Red Pilled and MGTOW?

Should I change my "not giving a fuck" kind of life to some slightly different "not giving a fuck" kind of life or something?
>>
File: 1444594359758.jpg (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444594359758.jpg
495 KB, 1280x720
>Dear Men: You might think she wants your car, your money, and gifts.

https://archive.is/DuYkU

>If lowering your standards means marrying an asshole, I'm with you. But if it means [marrying someone who] makes $60,000 instead of $600,000 I'm resisting that.
>>
>>24124182

Just try to be a better man than you are for yourself. Not because you want to attract a breedding mate, or to fit in to current standards of consume, pay taxes, gain status, die.

Do it because you want to be something better and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>24124235
GOLD DIGGING WHORES

Say it with me bros
>>
>>24124089

He also wrote this nice formula to describe the phenomenon:

Mortality, bodily death = the second death
Drastic reduction of mortality
= death of the second death
= death squared
= (death)2
(Death)2 leads to dissolution of social organization
= death of the establishment
Death of the establishment leads to spiritual death
= loss of capacity to engage in behaviors essential to species survival
= the first death
Therefore:
(Death)2 = the first death
>>
>>24122417
I don't know. If you realize that you don't have to impress women, then doesn't that also mean you make other choices that could make your life easier? I mean, if you aren't trying to get a high-paying job you hate for a wife and kids you'll never have then aren't you're free to at least try to get something you enjoy, or at the very least not stress out at whatever shit job you do have?
>>
>>24122417
The flaw is your thinking that men only go their own way because of women and because it will effect women, when in fact men are doing this to better their lives, not to spite women.
>>
>>24123229
Lol this guy has had a girlfriend for a few years and now seems like a suicidal drunk. That's women, alright!

I like the Buddhist philosophy. Women can never attain enlightenment and are the antithesis, so avoid them when possible. Do not look, speak, or listen to them.

Then you have more radical sects of Daoism that said having sex with harems of virgins was a life-prolonging technique...
>>
>>24124876
>Then you have more radical sects of Daoism that said having sex with harems of virgins was a life-prolonging technique...

Teach me Sensei
>>
File: 1446743068236.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1446743068236.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>24122291
I'm not avoiding relationships and marriage because women have wronged me or because i feel they wouldn't want to date me, I'm avoiding them because way to many guys have had their lives ruined by divorce and alimony, Their are certainly some pros to relationships of course, but the cons far, far outweigh them.
Women can not be trusted in this day and age
and until they can be, i want nothing to do with them.
I will not be stabbed in the back by a female
>>
>>24122291
I do a lot of struggling day in and day out to stay alive, same as anyone else.

Life is hard enough without being told women want nothing to do with you, that your genes are inferior and your entire life has been a failure in the eyes of women.

I don't "go my own way" for any reason other than I am sick and tired of being pressured into serving everyone's personal interests, while my own personal interests continue to get ignored. I'm tired of being told my opinion doesn't matter, my feelings don't matter and what I say or do doesn't matter because it's always about the other person, not myself.

If I had a good reason to "game" women I'd already doing it. But between being a "beta" and being "genetically inferior", it is all incredibly pointless and I'd rather die alone than having to work so hard just to get women to like me. If what I'm doing isn't good enough now I will never be good enough and should stop trying.

Sorry for all the bitching but you asked for my thoughts, so there they are
>>
File: 1443552819320.jpg (374 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1443552819320.jpg
374 KB, 1200x750
>>24126190
I hope the sun shines a little brighter soon anon
>>
File: 1443636009449.png (314 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
1443636009449.png
314 KB, 469x474
>my time, my smile, my honesty, effort, put her before myself and before my friends and family

SIGN ME UP FOR THE WRONG BITCH WHO WANTS THE DOSH INSTEAD
>>
>>24122429
Women in nature are programmed to instinctually judge their mates to make sure they take in the right genes.
>>
>>24122441
I completely agree with this post.

I wish we lived in the '50s society again.
>>
>>24126606

Duck and cover
>>
>>24126249
Thanks. It usually does, I just get sad when I remember what I went through for women and why I stopped going for it. For all the people who insist the risk is worth it, I sincerely think it isnt. But people are free to gamble on relationships that crush them, even with such a crappy rationalization.
>>
>>24123229
>Redpill got me a gf
how?
>>
>>24128255
Rufies m8
>>
>>24123964
>implying men don't have all the power

2/10
>>
I am fine with it. I don't label myself as it, but I do agree with a lot of their philosophy. I think going your own way shouldn't involve a label. I just live my life and don't worry about obtaining a gf.
>>
File: 1356385352416.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1356385352416.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
>adopt the idea that you don't need a woman to be happy
>get comfy and watch legions of slavering retards and roasties have aneurysms by shouting about how you're just genetically inferior blah blah you can't get laid blah blah
>it's like clockwork

It doesn't mean you can't fuck. It's also not about dumping your personal failures or insecurities on women. It's about choosing not to invest in a very dysfunctional and exploitative institution that provides zero incentive for you to participate in.
>>
MGTOW is the male equivalent of men saying "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle."

That's it. It's been done before. What is funny, is how insanely threatened it makes some women feel.
>>
>>24128555

Yeah but it's not a bluff this time.
>>
>>24123282
The UK has 66 million people on an island with more habitable land than Japan, go fuck yourself
>>
>>24128512
>normies tell us "you have to learn to be happy on your own before you can be happy with a woman"
>we learn to be happy on our own
>normies get mad
Life is funny sometimes.
>>
>>24128555

Because they're starting to worry that no one will be there to raise their bastards or have anyone that will care about them when they're old and ugly. Daddy government will fix that for a time though. I have a feeling that in a decade or so the MGTOW type philosophy will also entail deliberately taking a low paying job so all your wage doesn't go towards taxes and keeping this bloated mess propped up.
>>
>>24128435
This, MGROW goes overboard with the entire ignoring women thing. Just live your life doing what you want to do, no need to label yourself.
>>
>>24124680
>when in fact men are doing this to better their lives, not to spite women

Well, this is what I meant when I said that it can be good on an invididual level. For your individual well-being MGTOW can be much better than trying and failing and trying and failing and failing and failing and getting obsessed with females like a drug addict. MGTOW is a bit like trying to get away from drugs.
>>
>>24128512
No one is having an aneurysm over you, don't kid yourself.
>>
I never thought she wanted my car, money and gifts. Such is the life of a confident 10/10 I guess.
I think they want my body, face, dick, fake caring, fake compliments.
>>
>>24128435
>>24128776

Kek, so scared of fitting in with something and being labeled you try to find reasons to disagree with something you agree with because you want to stay a special snowflake

Get over yourselves, faggots. Labels fucking kick ass. How else am I supposed to know the difference between the stuff that goes in my mouth and comes out of my ass? Food and shit do their job as labels beautifully. Ok I get it, there is more to you than 5 letters. That doesn't mean that those 5 letters are bad though. Think of it as a way to organize information. In case you haven't noticed we have websites and books and all kinds of shit. Without ways to organize it we would have a clusterfuck on our hands with hing a ting a durgen being in the same pile as quantitative easing, Treatise on feminism, and molecular thermodynamics. You don't see christians being this butthurt over labels, and christians love being butthurt like noones' busniess. They don't even care that a methodist and a baptist both consider themselves christian. They recognize the label for what it is and go about their day.

MGTOW is solid. I probably would still be a virgin and boohooing about tfwnogf if not for it. A rose by any other name is just as sweet. Ms Dworkin won't suck your dick just because you denounce MGTOW.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.