[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets say you finally managed to get a girls number, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1397750334633.jpg (136 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1397750334633.jpg
136 KB, 1080x720
lets say you finally managed to get a girls number, what do you do next? i know you call her after a few days or after a week but what do you do then? invite her for dinner? take her to a bar? i have zero experience in this so maybe some of you guys can help me out
>>
>>24122200
jus bee yourself ;)
>>
Use your brain you tard.
>>
File: 1379089776537.gif (2 MB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1379089776537.gif
2 MB, 175x175
>>24122230
i dont think thats a good idea
>>
>>24122230
Don't do this
>>
>>24122262
yeah, right. this is definitely gonna make me less insecure about the choices i have to make.
she's vegan, i wanted to take her to a vegan restaurant i know. i think this sounds like a good idea, but is a restaurant a good idea for a first date? do people even do that anymore
>>
an older woman gave me her number at a bar when I was 21. I heard you were supposed to wait a few days so I waited a couple days and texted her. She didn't respond. I asked old /r9k/ about it and they said that she actually wanted to fuck that night and I should have called her later in the night instead of waiting
>>
>2015
>calling a girl
>calling anyone

this is why you have to ask these questions
>>
>>24122349
you were supposed to call her not text her, also probably wanted to fuck
>>
>>24122200
Its annoying as fuck girls in America expect you to wait where as in Japan the girls lose all interest if you don't text the night of or the very next day.
>>
>>24122200
How old are you? Girls don't talk on the phone anymore, they text. If you call them they will probably label you a creep and cease contact with you immediately.
>>
>>24122449
i dont think thats right, if you call them you have them on the hook and can talk to them directly, and if they actually think you're creep because of something like calling them they werent interested in the first place
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.