[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND? SERIOUSLY IF I DON'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1440979192334.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1440979192334.png
422 KB, 665x662
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND?

SERIOUSLY IF I DON'T HAVE ONE BY NEW YEAR

I WILL PHONE MY FUCKING PARENTS UP AND TELL THEM THEY WON'T BE GETTING ANY FUCKING GRANDCHILDREN FROM ME

I REFUSE TO WAIT TILL I AM 30+ AND OUT OF LONELINESS MARRY UP A USED UP SLUT THAT THAT HAS A LITTER OF BASTARDS.
>>
jus be yourself ;)
>>
File: 32131.png (219 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
32131.png
219 KB, 287x400
>>24121748
Just be yourself,
It's easy.
>>
>>24121748
Pepe sells flowers at your mothers funeral.
>>
>>24121748
>I REFUSE TO WAIT TILL I AM 30+ AND OUT OF LONELINESS MARRY UP A USED UP SLUT THAT THAT HAS A LITTER OF BASTARDS.

And that's your choice to make. You've been given the options available to you and if you don't like it then don't choose any of them. It's not as if there aren't plenty more omega providers out there waiting to jump at the chance to support a well used up roasties spawn.
>>
>>24121850
can we refer to them as roastie bastards or just bastards from now on here?

I actually quite like the term. Has a n old fashioned but strong meaning behind it, like as if it's a timeless insult that will get people mad.
>>
>>24121886

I think you need to focus on the things that matter instead.
>>
>>24121928
what matters is a bastard is no child of mine.
>>
>>24121748
its not that hard to get a qt gf anon. All you have to do is be yourself ok? Just be yourself. Don't be anyone else, just be yourself don't be anyone but who you are which is your own person.
>>
>>24121964

If that's important to you and something you feel you need to focus your time and energy on, then your priorities are pretty fucked.

>actually giving up your precious energy getting angry at single roasties and their kids
>>
>>24122060
roastie sure is toasty.
>>
>>24122201

>this is the level of rebuttal the average omega on r9k brings to the table

No wonder your only option is the well fucked cunt of a roastie past her prime. Who but the omega would focus their energy on hating an ex-fuck pig and then accuse anyone of laughing at their pitiful ways of being a roastie?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.