[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would jumping from the 3rd floor balcony onto pavement kill somebody?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 39.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Would jumping from the 3rd floor balcony onto pavement kill somebody? I don't care if it hurts. I just want it to work.
>>
>>24121225
Probably just break your legs, why not just shoot yourself in the head?
>>
>>24121272
This and you'd be in excruciating pain

As soon as you felt the pain you would never want to kill yourself again.

Trust me find a higher building mate
>>
>>24121225
Only if you dive head first.
>>
>>24121272
not op but if i had access to a gun i wouldn't be alive
>>
You have to fall bro, not jump.
If you land feet first you'll just break a bunch of bones
>>
>>24121225
Maybe if you fell on your head. Try drinking/taking pills or something before hand to minimise the pain and give yourself a pleasant transition to death.
>>
>>24121316
Don't you have access to a knife or drugs? You'd probably puss out even if you had a gun.
>>
>>24121272
I don't have a gun, and I can't buy one legally right now. Trust me, that's be my first choice.
>>
excellent plan if you want attention from an "attempted suicide"
>>
>>24121316
Same here. Fucking britbongistan man, they barely even trust us with knives. The only people who have guns in this country are the police, farmers and London gangsters.
>>
File: creep.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>24121225

>I don't care if it hurts.

I want a perfect body.
>>
>>24121225
How tall are you? How tall is the building?
10/10 from what I've heard from my instructors who've been on scene from suicide attempts and such, all of them have been off of bridges and not buildings. Bones are strong, if your tall enough versus height of the building, you'll just be in a world of pain far more then that of what you inhabit. Go to a bridge. Just go live life really quick before you go, oh and when your their call the suicide hotline before you Jump. And Jump head first.
>>
>>24121541
I'm on house arrest. They'd catch me before I got there.
>>
>>24121584
Fork in the outlet, man. It's a classic.
>>
>>24121644
Does that legit work?
>>
>>24121424
I want a perfect soulll
>>
>>24121675
Yeah, duh why the fuck do you think they don't let kids play with forks near sockets?
By the way if you're under house arrest the authorities have probably already been called to your house, this site is nowhere near close to being as anonymous as you think.
>>
>>24121584
Okay well stay away from the usual over the counter medications. They'll just ruin your liver and death will evade your grasp once again. If you could get yourself some Zzzquil or any form of diphenhydramine, such as Benadryl, then overdosing would kill you. I'd take the liquid over the pills. Just do it where people won't find you, ALS would just hook you up to an IV and you'll be in the hospital alive and even more miserable.
>>
>>24121675
Only if you're lucky.

Otherwise you'll just get a good zap and trip the breaker.
>>
Two words; helium bag.
Look it up bro! Quick, painless, and cheap.
>>
Literally the worst way to commit suicide tbqh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.