[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope the "refugees" beat the shit out of our worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1416843569619.jpg (453 KB, 1181x1000) Image search: [Google]
1416843569619.jpg
453 KB, 1181x1000
I hope the "refugees" beat the shit out of our worthless German sluts.
>>
>natural birth ratio is not 1:1

Germany must be really fucked up if it doesn't follow the rest of the world's natural birth ratio.
>>
>>24120533

Feminism is directly responsible for the decline of white populations. I only hope other groups of people can watch us crash and burn and they don't get infected with feminazi sjw's that destroy their civilizations.
>>
>>24120476

Well, I do notice a very small trickle of white feminists lately who talk about preserving white communities, but they can go fuck themselves. They don't get to destroy everything and stab us in the back and laugh at us and then have us running over to them and saving them just in time. It doesn't work like that. I will let my own race die out to get revenge on them.
>>
>>24120476

I'm German and there is nothing about current Germany (or the current Western world - as if the UK or the US would be less infected by feminism and migration, lol) I want to defend against Islam anymore.

Matter of fact, if only feminism/Western values and Islam would be left, I would root for Islam. I rather get Islamized than Americanized.

As for the refugees: Conservatives support that too, they want to make minimum wage exceptions for refugees. French Le Pen was right when she said that Merkel wants to import slaves into Germany.

But there are not many who get that. The right-wingers I talked to hate men, they also see men as exposable and think it's just "natural" that only a few men mate. They make excuses for women, they see women as innocent, they never hold women responsible but always blame Jews, Rothschilds, Reptiloids, Illuminati, "female nature" and so on. The right is a Pagan fertility cult in which white women are worshipped as Goddesses and men are mere cattle to give their semen and to die for women.

And what most of them don't get is this: even if you'd remove all Muslims, all Black people: ALL white people (including white USians) would still have sub-replacement birth rate levels, i.e. less than 2.1 children/female. White people are going extinct this way or the other. There is nothing worth "defending" here. White people being replaced by non-Whites is just a symptom not the cause.
>>
>>24120745

Feminists are too busy patting themselves on the back for their "accomplishments." They don't see the rift that they have created and the undercurrent of anger.

Harmony between the sexes is probably at its lowest point in human history, but no one wants to talk about it and just dismisses everyone as "manhater/womanhater."

We're witnessing the family die. It's disappearing. And absolutely no one wants to talk about it because they run the risk of upsetting the fanatic sjws who will viciously attack and attempt to smear their reputation for daring to dissent from the narrative.

Women have worked for decades to destroy men, and when they need him, he's not going to be there. The old question of, "what if they started a war and no one showed up?" is going to be answered. Except the other side is going to show up and the rapes will begin in earnest.
>>
>>24120905

>But there are not many who get that. The right-wingers I talked to hate men, they also see men as exposable

Exactly. Take /pol/ for instance, they fucking worship women to a sickening degree and defend them in all the threads. They get angry when a white guy makes a post stating that he just wants it all to burn, that he doesn't care anymore. Stormfags are pathetic, don't listen to them. Just sit back and watch the inevitable happen.
>>
>>24120907

Yes, essentially. I for one will not risk my life to defend people that shit on me and my fellow man when things were easy for THEM. They can all suffer and die, I don't care if people hate me or have disdain against me for the views I hold.
>>
>>24120476
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times
>>
>>24121616
I think the ideal woman is something to be venerated and protected, but I don't think any living woman is deserving of such defense.
>>
>>24120476
Back to /pol/, you fucking faggot!
>>
lern uns doch mal kennen, dann siehst du, dass wir eigentlich ganz nett sein koennen :3
>>
>>24120905
Eugenics as the means to an ends,
is the synthesis of the dialectic.

Replacement immigration is not merely a symptom it is the goal.

Symptoms are the shuttering of public space, zirp, abortion harvesting, empire graveyarding, and institutional Bolshevism.
>>
>>24122215
this

western women have hardened the words "yes" and "ok" from their vocabulary. and the most angering part of this is that it's the women who have benefited DIRECTLY from strong, good (not perfect) men

they take onto themselves past societal wrongs, while completely ignoring, or only timidly acknowledging, the correct parts. and then they use the internet and their own boredom with their shallow lives to vault their outrage to a grotesque, surreal level. again, a level that is not even commensurate with their average, 24 year old, whatever, girl who paints sometimes and watches an obscure film or two, first world, amazing life

but going forward, we have to remember that men are always in control. we have to, each of us, remember what we've seen here. when women are asked to behave in a fair, honest way. not based on history. not based on psychological theory. there's a time and a place for those. but in every day life. in speaking to young, good men who uphold the egalitarian values and codes of a society. of not dismissing them as drones, simply "programmed" to "be good." unlike themselves, the "enlightened, oppressed troublemakers."

and this message has to be given to the young men who have been completely brainwashed and feminized and lied to about their strong, wise ancestors. we can move forward as sensitive men. as homosexual men. as transsexual men. but we must not forget virtue. measure of thought. deliberation. caring empathy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.