[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got to the "About me" section on my CV/Resume and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446913901703.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1446913901703.png
264 KB, 540x429
I got to the "About me" section on my CV/Resume and this is what I got...

"I'm a 20 year old male who has no life, goals, achievements, ambitions, I'm also pretty depressed and suffer from anxiety and I doubt I would be a good asset to your company. I don't really try that hard unless I have a burst of motivation, and they come fairly rarely. I pretty much always feel down and even if I got a promotion I would look at the negatives. I don't want much responsibility, I'd rather just sit in the corner and not be spoken to. I 'm looking for a dead end job that has reliability. I will meet the standard of work as long as you meet my pay. I don't really want much out of this job. I just want something to distract me from this depressing abyss. I don't like much, I'm a pretty simple person. I feel like I deserve this job because if I don't get it I'll probably just spiral further and further down the rabbit hole.

So, when do I start?"
>>
>>24120199
Maybe you should take a page out of the normie handbook and just lie instead of telling the truth.
>>
>>24120199
just say the usual happy crap dude nobody cares about your sob stories people have their own problems
>>
>>24120256
want to write my "about me" section out please?
>>
>>24120265
about me: I'm 6 foot and 4 inches, those are two mesurements.
>>
>>24120199
why do you have an about me section in your resume?
in the US, the only time you talk about yourself is the cover letter, and you don't actually say anything like this besides skills you couldn't address in the resume
>>
>>24120349
people tend to want to know about the person they will be hiring
>>
why do you feel the need to write a "about me" section anyway?
>>
>>24120509
>what's an interview
>>
>>24120199
you sound like an internet addict wew wew :^)
>>
>>24121853
they want to know if you're worth an interview
>>
>>24121899
> yeah I haven't even had time to check my Twitter and Tumblr page XDXDXD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.