[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is dark souls 2 so shit but the sir alonne fight so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1442682814098.jpg (88 KB, 794x782) Image search: [Google]
1442682814098.jpg
88 KB, 794x782
Why is dark souls 2 so shit but the sir alonne fight so good
>>
duck souls 2 shit cus they dumbed it down for a larger audience

>iframes got fucked with so bad compared to duck souls 1
>>
>>24120076
Its not really dumbed down at all, and it's no easier than the first one. Its arguably harder.
>>
>>24120113
Says someone that started playing when the second one came out.
>>
>>24120189
No, I started playing not long after the first one came out. I just haven't played demon souls or bloodborne.
>>
>>24120113
this
you probably just thought your first playthrough was easier on dark souls 2 because you had already played dark souls
>>
Dark souls 2 is at least as hard as 1, just in a different way. In that you never want to play it so its difficult to beat.
>>
>>24120214
Prove it then.
>>
I never played the DLC. Is it worth the 30 bucks?
>>
>>24120276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmK8fWdJal4

Lemme spoil the coolest fight for you anon-sama
>>
Im sure sir alonne was one of the best fights in the game but fume knight was miles better and more fun.
>>
>>24120272
How the fuck am I supposed to do that?
>>
File: pepe_stare.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
pepe_stare.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>24120302
>guy is hitting for 700 yet its only chipping off a tiny amount of health

Oh, its one of THOSE fights...
>>
i played dark souls 2 with rage, but it wasn't the same rage as i had when playing the former; dark souls 1 punishes you for your mistakes and lack of foresight, 2 just punishes you for the sake of it

shitty enemies with no fucking cooldown
attempts at crafting grandoise settings which lack intrigue and aren't cohesive
denied feeling of personal development, bombarded with decorative armour at level 2
fucking lifts from the previous game, still shocked that they brought ornstein back
level design is dire in comparison

this being said, i'm sure my opinion of it would have been higher had i not played dark souls first
>>
>>24120431
It's in new game +++++++ faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 412x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 412x385
Me and sir alonne had many crazy fights.

I helped many ppl beat the bosses in the crown dlc's.

Was fun.
>>
>>24120189
Of course you're going to think dark souls 2 is easier than dark souls is the first game you played, you're used to the format. If you give a person who has not played either both games they'll say dark souls 1 is easier though. You're literally that guy who used to go into dark souls threads and say it's easy as shit compared to demon souls. Well of course it is, they're basically the same game.
>>
>>24120343
Post your save game creation dates.
>>
>>24120658
Demon's Souls is easy as shit.
>>
File: YM8SuIb.jpg (159 KB, 1074x657) Image search: [Google]
YM8SuIb.jpg
159 KB, 1074x657
anyone want to make a gank squad/clan play for trollies? add me on steam: ridgetoe6 (my main account was banned) we can play together and I will make a group for r9k dark souls 2 players
>>
>>24120272
Dark Souls [PS3] 2 vs 1 PvP @ Parish with Pep
paste that into youtube im one of the dark wraiths fighting him. I got into dark souls from being bored of skyrim and then got into the twitch tv DkS pvp community before it was became cancer
>>
My only beef with dark souls II was that poise felt worthless. Like you could rock the giants ring+2 and a set of full havels armor having well over 120 poise and a skinny dude with a dagger would still stagger you. Like that was the whole point of rocking heavy armor in the first game, poise made you tank shit and not get staggered so you could keep swinging.
>>
>>24120724
That seems pretty cool, I've had trouble finding pvp and stuff in this game.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>24120670
I'll show you my trophy(ps3) / achievement (xbox) date from beating the game
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>24120670
When I started
>>
tfw softbanned
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.