[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please make me feel better /r9k/ Pic related is my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1280x960
Please make me feel better /r9k/

Pic related is my room
>>
>>24119848

Cry.
If you can't, get yourself to cry. It's pretty easy. Just read some good greentexts/general sad stories, look at depressing pictures and listen to the right music.
You'll feel much better afterwards.
>>
>>24119848
watch this and relive the memories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eusqf33568
>>
>>24119883
I can't cry, the best I can do is flail like an autist and shout into a pillow
>>
>>24119848
Everything will be okay. Things may look dark at the moment, but if you're patient, it will all turn out for the better.
>>
>>24120353
I can't think of anything that would make me happy right now
>>
>>24120390
What's wrong?
>>
>>24120031
you've got cancer
>>
>>24120406
Absolutely nothing, everything's just fucking unbearable. I can't describe it in words.
>>
>>24120436
That's not cool! Got anyone who can take care of you through these dark times?
>>
>>24120353
Bullshit. Never do this, never wait. Grab that shit by the horns or you'll never leave from where you are right now.
>>
>>24120459
no, that's why I'm attention whoring on a south Korean wood working forum
>>
File: tumblr_nw0thonSYU1rqbl96o1_1280.png (445 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw0thonSYU1rqbl96o1_1280.png
445 KB, 599x382
everyone will die one day

it sounds depressing but then you realize it's a good thing in a non-edgy way. If everything is temporary, then every fuckup is equally minor. Everything's gonna turn out perfectly as it should, and whatever problems that are plaguing you will go away in their own time, too.
>>
>>24120517
I've already been through this motion
>>
>>24120531
and what did you find, anon
>>
Rhis feeling of unease? Like you're on a brink of insanity? Like you cannot bear your own presence, yet you are still alive?
Well, i know that feel, and somehow i get this vibe that you know too. I don't know how to fight it, but crying really does help. Maybe chat with someone, vent on 4chan or whatever. Sport does help a lot too, but bringing yourself to do fucking anything is a nightmare. Comfiest way to comfort yourself is some comedy/ecchi anime, currently watching Monster Musume, really fun.

Also extreme paranoia bI0#
>>
>>24120551
More pointlessness

>inb4 everything's pointless nothing matters etc etc

I literally cannot think of anything that could make me happy anymore, even the delusion of a gf wouldn't really do anything, since social interaction is fucking boring and I don't care about people.
>>
>>24120592
>I literally cannot think of anything that could make me happy anymore
well let's start with, why are you sad then
>>
>>24120638
I don't know, because nothing is making me happy.
>>
>>24120663
bullshit, what part of the day do you look forward to the most, what was the last thing you remember enjoying
>>
>>24120741
Eating?
Hhsjdjsjs
>>
>>24119848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7TRVsArgI
>>
>>24120797
List your hobbies past present and future
>>
>>24120813
Past: programming, video games and listening to music

Present: listening to music

Future:
>>
>>24120866
Why did you give up programming? :(
>>
>>24120908
Lost motivation to actually spend weeks making things
>>
Someone reply
>>
>>24120866
here's what I want you to do

go walk to the grocery store one day, take a map or phone with GPS if you don't know the way or think you'll get lost. Take a backpack to hold stuff. Buy some bread or cereal, a bag of sugar, a carton of 100% sugary grapejuice, and a packet of baking yeast. Then walk to the hardware store or gardening supplies store, and buy a potted flower or plant or something.

While walking home, feed the bread or cereal to any birds you come across. If you don't see any, try again tomorrow.

Make some hooch out of the sugar, yeast, and grape juice (basically toss it all in a bottle and let it sit for 2 weeks till it's clear, mix it with coke and it's delicious, it really is that easy, I've done it). Water the plant and take care of it. Unfortunately the weather's too shitty to plant flowers outside, but if you could do that, go for it.

Investing yourself in projects that require attention and care, and making friends with birds, these will all lift your spirits a ton.
>>
>>24121047
I'll try I guess
>>
>>24121132
>I'll try I guess
ok whatevah
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.