[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the most alluring girl you know offered to let you jerk off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_inline_mkab0uoRBH1qz4rgp.png (209 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mkab0uoRBH1qz4rgp.png
209 KB, 500x279
If the most alluring girl you know offered to let you jerk off into her mouth, immediately swallow it, and you both had to sign a 100% lawyer-proof document to never tell anybody about it, would you do it?
>>
>>24119733
Yes. I don't have anyone I'd feel the need to tell.
>>
What the fuck? Who the hell would say no to that?
>>
>>24119733
I guess?
I wouldn't tell anyone anyway.
She'd have to be naked or I definitely wouldn't get hard from the awkwardness.
It wouldn't change the fact that I'm a virgin.
But hopefully it would lead to us having full sex somehow?
>>
>>24119733
But i dont know any girls. Theoretically if i did though, this offer doesnt seem to have any downsides, so i'd take it
>>
>>24119733
>100% lawyer-proof
Tell me about that.
>>
At least she won't say to her friends how ugly my dick is.
>>
>>24119733
I guess, but only if she was naked. If she was actually sucking me, then I'd be more enthusiastic, but I don't really get turned on by cum-play or swallowing, so it's basically just jerking off in front of a girl, and the only way that's even remotely fun is if she's naked (or vocal).
>>
>>24119733
No, I respect women.
>>
File: CameraFeca.png (445 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
CameraFeca.png
445 KB, 640x360
>>24119733
>Cut
>Death gripping
I'm shocked to the core.
>>
>>24119733

Sure. Don't tell my gf ;^)
>>
>>24119733
no girl would do that though.
>>
>>24119930
If they don't respect themselves then I'm certainly going to be one to do it for them.

>>24119733
I've never been a blabber mouth or one to flaunt what I have.
Personal enjoyment and knowing is enough.
>>
>>24119801
Who'd say yes to that? What enjoyment are you getting out of it? Only you would be touching your dick after all.
Might as well jerk off at home.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.