[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but women can be lonely too!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lonely females.jpg (17 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
lonely females.jpg
17 KB, 283x390
>b-but women can be lonely too!
>>
They can't, and your ms paint comic doesn't prove otherwise. Now get the fuck out, roastie.
>>
>>24119444
Are you actually on the spectrum?
Nice trips regardless.
>>
They're lonely because they can't get a top 20% man. They can get fucked by a top 20% man, but can't keep one and that's their tragedy.
>>
>>24119505
>Angry at women for having standards
>B-but I deserve standards
>>
>>24119549
>Women deserve standards
>You dont
>>
>>24119444
Are you actually retarded?
>>24119549
>Women deserve standards just for being women
>if a man has standards he's sexist
>>
>>24119618
Yes, I am. Thank you for noticing
>>
>>24119549
How exactly did I imply that, autismo.
>>
women: Chad hasn't called in two hours WAHH IM SO LONELY. ALL MEN ARE PIGS.
>>
I'm a 30 year old woman and no one wants to take care of me and my 3 kids who are from 3 different dads. WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD MEN LEFT WAAAHHHH MISOGYNY
>>
WHO HERE /FAG/ MISOGYNIST?
>>
>>24119426
>ITT: hurrr just because people will stick their dick in you means you cant be lonely
If random people ran up and kissed you and then left that wouldn't make you any less lonely
Loneliness comes from nobody who actually cares about you
protip: someone dating you just to fuck you doesn't care about you
>>
>>24121186
metric, can you tell me what years of consistent shitposting does for you? Does it validate your existence? Does it provide you with attention that you do not receive elsewhere? Especially since you pretend to be a female. Do you simply lack the intelligence to induce substance into your posts? I'm curious because your posting has not increased in quality since you began shitting up the board and I'm honestly wondering what you gain from it since this has gone on for an extended period of time. Indulge me.
I asked mystery but (s)he never responded. I'm not sure who else to ask that still visits here.
>>
>>24121430
I could ask you the same question misterrrr:^)
>>
>>24122059
I'll chalk it up to standard neurosis then. Thanks.
>>
>>24121186

>stupid meme opinion

>tripfag

no surprises here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.