[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird stuff has been happening to me lately. I;m very worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 123.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
123.png
63 KB, 367x202
Weird stuff has been happening to me lately. I;m very worried for my mental state. It's like my brain has been glitching up lately.

Just yesterday I was sitting alone in a dining hall looking at a fat girl eat a salad, I blinked and the salad turned into a burger and fries. I know it was a salad before, I acknowledged in my mind that she was eating a salad, but it suddenly became something else.

This hs been happening a lot lately. I've seen people in the distance I was positive that I knew, yet when they come close they will be completely different looking, even with different genders or skin colors that I couldn't ha e missed.

The worst thing was a week back when I went into my room and had a solid five minute conversation with my roommate, then i looked away and when I looked back at him he wasn't there. He came into the room probably thirty minutes later and when I asked him if he'd been here before he just gave me a weird look.

another thing i've been noticing is that objects and people will often have a weird glow surrounding them, like some holy aura. It looks almost like a gas and it sway and wisps behind them as they move. Objects have also seemed to become much more inquisite and I'm noticing all these patterns in them I've never seen before.

Is this schizophrenia, I've never been diagnosed and I don't think I am? What the fuck is happening to me? I could give more examples of stuff happening if you'd like.
>>
File: 163472352.jpg (20 KB, 261x180) Image search: [Google]
163472352.jpg
20 KB, 261x180
looks like you've hit your 4th scoop
>>
>>24119423
Have you done any drugs? Sounds like it could be HPPD, especially the part about seeing a glow or aura around objects. Or it could perhaps be psychosis.
>>
>>24119501
I have taken psychedelics before, but it's been at least a good six months since the last time I've done it.
>>
>>24119501
>>24119519
another comment.
I've done datura a few years back, the talking with people who aren't there sounds similar to that but can they really be related after all this time?
>>
>>24119481
go back to you own containment board pls
>>
>>24119572
>can they really be related after all this time?

I think so. It takes only one time meddling with psychedelics/hallucinogens to get HPPD. Your brain probably rewired itself in some way for the worse. I'm not too familiar with it, so read up on it yourself, or try asking around with the folks on 420 chan.
>>
>>24119727
Do you think perhaps it aggravated certain underlying mental issues that hadn't surfaced yet
>>
>>24119572
Yeah they can OP. I went through a time after doing a lot of psychedelics where weird shit hapoened. Dp/dr, jamais vous, hallucinations. All kinds of weird shit.

Its just the drugs, it will wear off.
>>
>>24119423
Whatever it is, go to a doctor about it and collect those sweet NEETbux.
>>
If you smoke a lot of pot, I understand that can exacerbate schizophrenia, same with psychedelics. It does sound like schizo to be honest family. Go get a brain scan, good luck.
>>
>This hs been happening a lot lately. I've seen people in the distance I was positive that I knew, yet when they come close they will be completely different looking, even with different genders or skin colors that I couldn't ha e missed.
Sounds a lot like AC:Unity desu senpai, but I'm not a professional.
>>
Post more examples OP
>>
go to a doctor senpai. after i took lsd and weed i became psychotic. my perception was really fucked up. i cant even describe it. i was afraid of the sky and the stars. peoples faces began to scare me. i couldnt read their facial expressions anymore. i saw people just as walking and talking sacks of meat. it was a reallife horror show. their faces began to morph and theor voices soundend really weird. then i got medication and two weeks in the mental ward and it got better really fast. sry for my english if its shitty
>>
>>24120426
Probably. That's why I mentioned psychosis before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.