[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet wholesome spergy girl who is really into and passionate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: louis morel.jpg (77 KB, 634x777) Image search: [Google]
louis morel.jpg
77 KB, 634x777
How do I meet wholesome spergy girl who is really into and passionate about something that isn't fucking SJW bullshit.

>tfw no HAM radio gf
>tfw no qt IT/networking gf
>tfw no critical thinking gf
>>
>>24119328
Cue the dudes pretending to be your dream gf
>>
>>24119351
I can't be bothered tonight, maybe another time
>>
>>24119328
PhD programs in things that aren't women's studies.
>>
>tfw a cute girl with a pretty bubbly personality likes me
>tfw she likes anime, pokemon, ect, while I am not into any of that shit at all
>She has a lot of sub-human beta orbiters
>Goes out of her way to touch me
>Act spergy around her from a mix of not truely desiring her while also being nervous about spilling my spaghetti
>tfw spoiled by dates with previous girls who were prettier but had shit personalities

I'm not a chad. I've never even kissed.
>>
Go to cons that aren't vidya or capeshit and full of attention whores. Go to Defcon, derbycon, or grrcon or other hacker conventions. Geology exhibitions are another.
>>
>>24119328
>thinking girls with real hobbies or interests want to spend time with some faggot robot
Please anon, I'm aware that you would fuck pretty much anything that even claims to be a girl.
>>
>>24119398
I'm in community college and we don't have PhD programs. Only hordes of niggers and people who are trying to get their shit together at 35.

I refuse to put myself in massive debt just so I can get a piece of paper I don't need cuz I have job experience and a decent portfolio of IT projects. I only go to college now so I can try and make friends with the hacker kids in cyber security classes.
>>
>>24119512
So, why are you trying to find a passionate sperg with valuable interests when you don't have any of that yourself?

You don't go into debt if you're intelligent enough for fellowships and go to a good school.
>>
>>24119328
>critical thinking
>lack of awareness in social issues

yeah, no wonder you can't find anyone op
>>
>>24119328
>tfw got talking to one of the most beautiful girls i've ever met at a party the other night
>i pull my phone out
>she recognises my wallpaper (it's 'beat the whites with the red wedge' by el lissitzky)
>talk about art for ages
>turns out we're into the same music too
>talking about uni
>turns out she sometimes goes to some of the lectures i'm in, even though she doesn't even do the course, just because she finds them interesting

i might be in fucking love, even better is she seems to be in to me as well
>>
>>24119512
>too stupid for a real university
>le degrees are just worthless pieces of paper tippy fedora face

You don't deserve a wholesome, passionate girlfriend tbqh
>>
>enter thread to get OP's contact info because I'm a single wholesome autist
>see >>24119512
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.