[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do asian women like black men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
do asian women like black men?
>>
>>24118853

I'm sure /r9k/'s permavirgins have the answer.
>>
>>24118853
They don't. Asian women are some of the most racist selectors out there. Obviously it's difficult to make generalizations but out of White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian women, I'd say the Asian women go for Black men the least. OP is either a troll or a shill.
>>
>>24118853

total fucking top kek

Asian women are racist as fuck. Half of them are trying to lighten their skin with skin whiteners for starters lmao
>>
>>24118853
yes but it is mainly white women who crave Big Black Cock

black men are just a curiosity to a minority of asian sluts
>>
>>24118864
lmao tru
>>
>>24118853
http://asianwomanblackman.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24118853
I'm in london so this may not be applicable to wherever you guys are from

A decent black guy (e.g. not an autist, speaks english properly, good job, good looking) won't find it impossible to get an asian gf. Though they have it harder since the asian women here prefer other asians or white guys (less common compared to AF-AM). You might get some flak from her parents but that disappears if you're successful as fuck and show genuine care for their daughter.

Personally I find asians repulsive but that's just me.
>>
File: 1447001528032.png (449 KB, 858x722) Image search: [Google]
1447001528032.png
449 KB, 858x722
>>24118853
Up to you to decide
>>
Asian here to lay it down.

It's almost always flips that go with blacks. There are many reasons why flips are considered the niggers of Asia.
Hell, back when I lived in Lijiang, I owned a couple flip slaves.
>>
>>24118853
why the fuck do you care.

If you black who the fuck knows some do some don't.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.